What's new

Kashmir files vs The Shudra

LOL...Kashmiri pandits are also kashmiri, being Hindu doesnot reduce their kashmiriyat.
Your point is moot....as per your views, both kasmiri muslims and Hindus are kashmiri hence both should live in Kashmir peacefully. And that's what I want too.
??

When did I suggest anything else, it's you who brought their religion in... which seemed like an attempt to negate their ethnic identity and claim to their homeland due to their religion not being Hindu (anymore)

LOL...Kashmiri pandits are also kashmiri, being Hindu doesnot reduce their kashmiriyat.
Your point is moot....as per your views, both kasmiri muslims and Hindus are kashmiri hence both should live in Kashmir peacefully. And that's what I want too.

But India won't let Kashmir live in peace

It wants to force a Muslim majority state into a India that is increasingly hindutva and poisonous

No Sanghi will answer them. They cannot.

He has a thing for light skinned Kashmiri boys.

There is a rumour that he tried flirting with Omar Abdullah but he rejected his advances.

So now he hates Kashmiri Muslims.

@Sudarshan can confirm.
No he has a different agenda.

None of you have met him or tried to counter his arguments. I have.

He is not a convinced Sanghi, merely an opportunist who hopes that his stance will help him make a living from film-making. A male Kangana Raut.

Freedom fighters who killed hindu terrorists trying to shift the demographics of the region*
That is complete, utter and undiminished rubbish.

Last edited:
No Sanghi will answer them. They cannot.

No he has a different agenda.

None of you have met him or tried to counter his arguments. I have.

He is not a convinced Sanghi, merely an opportunist who hopes that his stance will help him make a living from film-making. A male Kangana Raut.
Yes no one can answer how Jews were wiped out of middle East, how zoroastrians were wiped out of Iran and found refuge in India. How Afghanistan is now cleansed of Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs.
India did not invite anyone to come and impose their religion here, it came through relentless violence. Actually Sikhism emerged as a means to counter this violence.

"Converted" Okay?

That changes religion, not who they physically are, still Kashmiri
That is true, but that does not alter the fact that the Kashmiri Pandits were given a very raw deal, and treated very badly.

The problem is that there are many who want to fish in troubled waters, and who completely distort the issues.

sanghis "ghayab" after left-liberals ate them.
sometimes i wonder if liberals are "librandus", these sanghis are the "original" Mr. G-aandoos.
sorry moderaters, u can take down this post, but it had to be said.

Yes no one can answer how Jews were wiped out of middle East, how zoroastrians were wiped out of Iran and found refuge in India. How Afghanistan is now cleansed of Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs.
India did not invite anyone to come and impose their religion here, it came through relentless violence. Actually Sikhism emerged as a means to counter this violence.
no mention of "buddha" and his "no god" policy?

Last edited:
??

When did I suggest anything else, it's you who brought their religion in... which seemed like an attempt to negate their ethnic identity and claim to their homeland due to their religion not being Hindu (anymore)
Kashmiri pandits didn't initiate the violence, violence was done on them, they were forced to leave and not vice versa.
Hence i will always have a soft corner for them.
Your points are not making a sence now, if Kashmir problem and for that matter Pakistan itself,not a construent of religion then I don't think any further discussion matters here.

India did not invite anyone to come and impose their religion here, it came through relentless violence.
Some parts saw relentless violence. Bengal and Kerala, and the Konkan Coast, did not. You should not generalise.

Second, it is of no use to bring those arguments that apply to what happened yesteryear to today's discussion.

sanghis "ghayab" after left-liberals ate them.
sometimes i wonder if liberals are "librandus", these sanghis are the "original" gandoos.
sorry moderaters, u can take down this post, but it had to be said.

no mention of "buddha" and his "no god" policy?
Not fair.

Please edit your post. I have lost my temper, and always regretted it. Let us not get into the drain.

Kashmiri pandits didn't initiate the violence, violence was done on them, they were forced to leave and not vice versa.
Your points are not making a sence now, if Kashmir problem and for that matter Pakistan itself,not a construent of religion then I don't think any further discussion matters here.
No, that is wrong, you should continue to discuss the matter, but calmly, rationally, without heat. Most Pakistanis do not have a clue about this episode.

Kashmiri Pundits helped the Dogra Rulers to oppress their Kashmiri Muslim brothers.

Kashmiri Pundits helped the Indian government to oppress their Kashmiri Muslim Brothers.

Kashmiri Pundits are casteist, racist and Islamophobic. They are no angels

Dude, his sexual orientation shouldn't be something to discuss, his ideas and philosophy are fair game nonetheless.
Agnihotri is a Sanghi choir boy trying to legitimise the genocide of Indian Muslims.

Last edited:
This film shows the ultimate aim of fundamentalist muslims in the sub continent, is to convert or dispose off Hindus of this region, to end Hinduism as a religion and destroy every last temple and place of worship of Hindus.

What do you make of this from last year ?
A group of students by the name of Jawaharlal Nehru University Students’ Union (JNUSU) has released a pamphlet for the screening of the film ‘Ram Ke Naam’ for tonight at Teflas. The JNU administration said that no permission has been taken for this earlier. Such unauthorized activity can disturb the communal harmony and peaceful atmosphere of the campus.

The administration said that the concerned students are strongly advised to cancel the proposed program immediately, failing which strict disciplinary action may be initiated against those responsible for the incident as per the rules of the university.
The film in question :

Synopsis​

Ram ke Naam explores the VHP's campaign to demolish the Babri Masjid and build a temple to Rama in its place. The film begins with a clip of an organizer describing Advani's rath yatra in 1990. It then shows scenes from the yatra, with young men dressed in saffron seen in Ayodhya, followed by a video prepared by the VHP. The video depicts an incident at the temple in 1949, when an idol of Rama "appeared" inside the mosque. In the VHP's retelling, Rama is shown descending from the sky and miraculously appearing in the mosque, watched by astonished spectators, followed by a member of the VHP telling the same story.[9]

The documentary then shifts to interviews with Muslim residents, who state that they do not have access to justice, and describe the destruction that occurred during communal riots in 1986. Patwardhan then interviews young male members of the VHP, who say that they will take Ayodhya by force if they need to. One of the men is unable to answer a question about historicity of Rama's date of birth. The film then shows Advani's yatra entering the state of Bihar, and several provocative speeches by politicians of the BJP. This is followed by an interview with a tax inspector, who was fired for objecting to irregularities in the tax returns of the VHP. Patwardhan interviews Baba Lal Das, a Hindu priest of the idols within the mosque compound, who described the VHP's agitation as unnecessary, and an attempt to create religious tension. The film concludes with a clip of people at a BJP rally attempting to justify the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi by Nathuram Godse.
Will you support the screening of this film in the cinemas of India and the West the same way Agnihotri's film was released ? And since you spoke of so-called fundamentalist Muslims what will you say of the ultimate aim of the Hindutvadis ?

Last edited:
What do you make of this from last year ?

The film in question :

Will you support the release the screening of this film in the cinemas of India and the West the same way Agnihotri's film was released ? And since you spoke of so-called fundamentalist Muslims what will you say of the ultimate aim of the Hindutvadis ?
There is no agenda of conversion in Hinduism, they are also limited to the sub continent. There is no provision of going to heaven for converting a non believer to a believer Hindu.
Hence you don't see any punishment for leaving Hinduism nor is there any gain in joining Hinduism.
If you are a Hindu, then that's it, you don't need to spread your religion to get something from the almighty.
Also there are no convertion rituals for a person to become Hindu, whatever you see is just madeup symbolism and iconography.
Regarding the films you mentioned, I don't have an idea about them, maybe they are not as famous, so I won't comment.

State sponsored Bollywood films are now understood to be blatant propaganda, designed for effect on the public. Without knowing the ground situation and actual aspirations of Kashmiri Pandits who also wants freedom from India. Many famous names like Subhash Kumar Shan have sacrificed their lives for the cause, and many like him are still present and fighting the occupation on ground.
Kashmiri Pandits are as equal Pakistanis like Kashmiri muslims and there is no doubt in it.

Jeeway Jeeway Pakistan, Kashmir banega Pakistan!

Go ask anyone outside the subcontinent whom they fear and hate the most, fundamentalists hindus or fundamentalists muslims...! But you already know the answer, they use drones to bomb people in Pakistan/Afghanistan/middle East and not India or Nepal.:astagh:
This film shows the ultimate aim of fundamentalist muslims in the sub continent, is to convert or dispose off Hindus of this region, to end Hinduism as a religion and destroy every last temple and place of worship of Hindus.

Hindus need not do anything, their mere existence itself causes hatred.

Now the problem for completing this goal is from within Muslim community itself, many are becoming liberal and want to live peacefully with non muslims. This is not at all liked by the fundamentalists, they hate this so much so that they are willing to harm muslim liberals. Hatred for liberals is clearly seen in PDF too.

Peace in the subcontinent lies with liberal Muslims and liberal hindus, but more so with liberal Muslims.

Liberals muslims have won the battle against Isis fundamentalists in the middle East, they have rejected their ideology and fought for their country vehemently, this gives tremendous hope for peace between Hindus and muslims in the sub continent.
pri7wfjz84l81.jpg

State sponsored Bollywood films are now understood to be blatant propaganda, designed for effect on the public. Without knowing the ground situation and actual aspirations of Kashmiri Pandits who also wants freedom from India. Many famous names like Subhash Kumar Shan have sacrificed their lives for the cause, and many like him are still present and fighting the occupation on ground.
Kashmiri Pandits are as equal Pakistanis like Kashmiri muslims and there is no doubt in it.

Jeeway Jeeway Pakistan, Kashmir banega Pakistan!
Subash Kumar Shan alias Kamran alias Wasif - Which species of Kashmiri Pandit is that?

Subash Kumar Shan alias Kamran alias Wasif - Which species of Kashmiri Pandit is that?
Do you want me to list down the names of pro freedom Hindus specifically from Kashmir valley? I can do that as well.
Do you think the Chenab valley isn't a part of J&K, the population from Kathua to Kupwara are as equal stake holders as the residents of Kashmir valley.

Back
Top Bottom