What's new

Kashmir a flashpoint for another India-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif says

Dear Indians please show some restraints.We dont want to quarrel with Pakis.Just ignore PM nawaz sharif statement.We Indians have work to do.If pakistanis attitude is stuck in kashmir like their statement,let it go that way.Is they spend their money for it,they will suffer.Our priorities is welfare of 1.2 billion people ,like KRAIT said a good competition with china on socio-economic-technology
is good for us.That is way for prosperity of India,similarily china competes to US.Dont consider pakistanis and their rant,Just ignore pakstanis.:-)

what is this ancient Pakistan?? Even Oxford dictionary couldn't find it ...!

Indians call it as IVC.

funny part is indians considered rig veda as the holliest book in hinduism which was written by pakistanis aka the indigenous people of Indus valley civilization

You sure need to grow some brain cells and get out of that madarassa knowledge. Your knowledge of history is f*cked up.
indeed

everything you indian say is right and we are wrong always.

it seems like you know more about our history than we do

You don't have any financial conditions or weapons to start with....

is this the reason why you have deployed half of your army on our border?

Between Indian army and Pak civilians? Pak army is going to surrender again?

Pakistan by gross estimate is a very weaponized country.

We need to use them against anyone.

PA would be more like an overkill.

about the surrender.we will see it what happens in the end

LOL @ we humans.

As for Jinnah, IVC, Mughals, partition etc....your history knowledge is messed probably because of your textbooks man - "the murder of Pakistani history" by Aziz would be a good read for you.

As for Jinnah, talk to @FaujHistorian or any knowledgeable Pakistani about it - I bet they would say thats its Hindus who sent you packing in the first place and didnt want anything to do with you - I dont necessarily agree with that but then the present situation of Pakistan does show thats its been good all the way and we should be grateful to Jinnah and all the rest for the great blessing they did for us.

The Mard E Momeen tag, 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians, Pakistanis are a martial race etc (I wonder why they are a mostly Agrarian economy then) beats all that.

Even their PM thinks that a war will happen in his lifetime - more like his Prime Ministerial term - what to say about the average Pakistani then? I guess one Kargil beatdown wasnt enough for him.

OTOH, NS I guess is trying desperately to rake up Kashmir as an issue but the problem is we dont take this guy seriously and never will....especially after his Kargil blunder.

lol,i dont agree about the 1pakistanis=10indians part.but i do agree that one was always a independent the other was is the one always on bow down to teenagers.

Nawaz is very much right.

The kashmir issue is at its peak now.and had to be sorted out.the ideal conditioni s to give of all the kashmir except the dud lands like ladakh.which you can keep withyourself

you just inadvertently validated the fact that your army is effete and incapable of winning a war against Indian army .... in the end the pak civilians will have to take up arms and fight the Indian

either case the result will be the same as of last four wars you fought with us ..... the possible scenario this time would be that in your delusional quest of winning Kashmir you might end up loosing Balochistan too .....
we dnt need to win or loose we will nuke the shit out of india

sir pe baal nahi
kabhon pe control nahi..
hum ne to socha dur tak chalna hai
mujhe kya pata ki apki kamar ke niche langot nahi.....
wah wah wah ..dur fittay moun ...
ap ka comment ap k shakal jasa ha ...

it is compliment6

Indians call it as IVC.

funny part is indians considered rig veda as the holliest book in hinduism which was written by pakistanis aka the indigenous people of Indus valley civilization
Did they know that they were Pakistanis?:lol:

If they did, then why did they mention BHARATA in RigVeda multiple times?

Was it because there was no ISI in those days?

lol,i dont agree about the 1pakistanis=10indians part.but i do agree that one was always a independent the other was is the one always on bow down to teenagers.

Nawaz is very much right.

The kashmir issue is at its peak now.and had to be sorted out.the ideal conditioni s to give of all the kashmir except the dud lands like ladakh.which you can keep withyourself

You certain you ain't an Indian false flagger trying to make Pakistanis look stupid on this forum ?

And i am sure it will happen in 2015-16.

A major war that will be either the kashmir in india hands or Pakistan hands.

Though i doubt the war will be b/w india and pak army but rather indian army and pak civilians.

You dream a lot my Man.... You'll Never get Kashmir.. don't start something that you could not finish..

They have the BUMB !!!! :rofl:
if you really want peace than give us our kashmir and we may also drop our claim on indian occupied punjab and gujarat

No can do - you can go to option B, C, D etc now.

I mean seriously, after all these years and a few wars, I am amazed that a simple fact that we are not going to give up our territory hasnt dawned on you or your leaders yet?

After all the terrorism and all the wars and infiltrations and the killings you still think that we will give up what we fought for just because you are asking for it? all of that just goes away and you expect us to forget all that? what about payback dude? we still have a score to settle with Pakistan.

A few chai buscuit sessions and talks does not cut it, whichever leader dreams of even thinking on those lines is commiting suicide.

As for the gazwa hind threats, war and nuclear threats - we are taking care of that.

You certain you ain't an Indian false flagger trying to make Pakistanis look stupid ?
nopes .. india pakistan was almost at war since 1999 ..but india choose no to start war as they were scared of necular weapons... u may think it is stupid but here is a link for u to prove my point .. they knw we will go nuclear on ur cute little black ahair indian A$$

2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read Threat of nuclear war from the link. aukaat pata chal jaye gi

You certain you ain't an Indian false flagger trying to make Pakistanis look stupid on this forum ?

seriously ..stop copy pasting bewakoof insaan :)

nopes .. india pakistan was almost at war since 1999 ..but india choose no to start war as they were scared of necular weapons... u may think it is stupid but here is a link for u to prove my point .. they knw we will go nuclear on ur cute little black ahair indian A$$

Somebody is in love!! :rolleyes:

Did they know that they were Pakistanis?:lol:

If they did, then why did they mention BHARATA in RigVeda multiple times?

Was it because there was no ISI in those days?

name change only.They were the indigenous people of IVC back than and later just the name got changed.

genitically both of them are similar because they are same people.

Back
Top Bottom