What's new

Kashmir a flashpoint for another India-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif says

Never ceases to amaze me how much Pakistanis talk about nuclear war, do you even know what nuclear war would mean for not only the country you nuke but also for your own nation? And the the world as a whole? Do Pakistanis really believe that if they nuke India the world is going to just sit by and watch them do this?

Calm down guy it is a sarcastic fake article.

Never ceases to amaze me how much Pakistanis talk about nuclear war, do you even know what nuclear war would mean for not only the country you nuke but also for your own nation? And the the world as a whole? Do Pakistanis really believe that if they nuke India the world is going to just sit by and watch them do this?
A Full scale nuclear exchange will be enough to destroy social and economic fabric of both countries

Do you really expect Pakistanis to use brain in case of India? Some effect of childhood brainwashing with names like Hindu, Baniya, Mu mein ram bagal mein chhuri, Backstabber, etc even tough they never dared to ask counter questions regarding the random teachings.

A Full scale nuclear exchange will be enough to destroy social and economic fabric of both countries

And you are happy with this? And how about the millions of innocents killed? How about after the war, do you think there will be any winners? What about the effects of radiation, not just in Asia but in the rest of the world? You Pakistanis seriously have no clue.

And you are happy with this? And how about the millions of innocents killed? How about after the war, do you think there will be any winners? What about the effects of radiation, not just in Asia but in the rest of the world? You Pakistanis seriously have no clue.
I have run thousands of simulations of nuclear exchanges of various scales so I know the horrors of it and incase of a full scale nuclear war there are no winners and human beings will be loosers
we should focus on making south asia a better place to live in. I am not a nuclear war advocate
peace

I have run thousands of simulations of nuclear exchanges of various scales so I know the horrors of it and incase of a full scale nuclear war there are no winners and human beings will be loosers
we should focus on making south asia a better place to live in. I am not a nuclear war advocate
peace

That's good to know

Back
Top Bottom