What's new

Karzai to ask for lethal weapons, won't mind Indian troops on Afghan soil

what is Islam-mania is it something like saffron terrorism?

RSS1-e1358876030846.jpg

indian+Saffron+Terror+Brigade.jpg

And how come this make Islam-mania less dangerous? The Islamist were the root cause of Afghanistan. There is a shloka in Sanskrit.. "Ati Sarvatra Varjayet"

“Ati Sarvatra Varjayet “ is a part of a sloka emphasising the importance of limiting oneself to appropriate limits and to not to be extravagant. The sloka gives examples of
The Rakshasa Emperor Bali who was bound by his limitless sacrifice- the sacrifice he made to Vamana against the advice of his teacher Sukracharya,
Suyodhana, the eldest son of Dhrutaraashtra , died of limitless pride/self- respect.
Ravana died of limitless lust.
Hence beware and be limited in your wants and desires.

UNfortunately you ppl stop reading sanskrit after converting to arabic religion.. :( .. Our (Hindu) culture is not what you have posted, We have sheltered Jews/Parsi even Muslims.. If you read Indian (Hindu) moral books (Panchtantra, Geetha) you will know what Hindusism is...

Karzai can have better military equipment of US/NATO don't know why he is interested in Indian mall, IMO he is demanding protection for himself after all he is "usefull idiot" and anything can happen.

words on the street that the great ole US of A is leaving everything except planes to pakistan.

words on the street that the great ole US of A is leaving everything except planes to pakistan.

WoW! If it is auctioned, Please buy a Humvee for me.. Its best opportunity to buy an Hummer ... :)
@Topic: USA will keep helping Afghanistan, They why Karzai asking co-opration from India? Reason is simple, alone USA can't fight WoT, Pakistan will not continue to be part of WoT. Karzai is looking for more allies..

Indian weapons will be cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW! If it is auctioned, Please buy a Humvee for me.. Its best opportunity to buy an Hummer ... :)
@Topic: USA will keep helping Afghanistan, They why Karzai asking co-opration from India? Reason is simple, alone USA can't fight WoT, Pakistan will not continue to be part of WoT. Karzai is looking for more allies..

Indian weapons will be cheaper.

lets see if we even get them

They don't need a complete lethal weapons because NATO had used everything and neither had worked. Fighting in mountain areas, they only need drones.
predator-firing-missile4.jpg

Chupp oye, dramaybaz Tajik. Afghanistan is gods gift to all Pashtuns, just like the promised land of Israel to the Jews. :omghaha:

Oh shut up you - I've come across more Afghan Tajiks that I can be friends with than Afghan Pukhtoons - At least those Farsiwans don't want half of my country, recognize the Durand Line & don't want everyone from the TTP to the Baluch Separatists finding sanctuaries in Afghanistan !

Kid , all of your supplies go from Pakistan from the same enemies . We shut it down for a week and you will starve to death with the same big tongue you are using here , stone agers , you already face severe malnourishment according to the UN . Best not want me to post the psychological problems that Afghans face due to the ongoing war .

@DESERT FIGHTER @Armstrong @Hyperion @Hermione G @Marshmallow

Khaane ko paisa nhi , aur bat karne ka style dekho :rofl:

dare he threatns us again n we wud send @Secur n @DESERT FIGHTER to handle him in afghanistan...thez both r more thn enuff to show him wht pakistaniz r :P

Oh shut up you - I've come across more Afghan Tajiks that I can be friends with than Afghan Pukhtoons - At least those Farsiwans don't want half of my country, recognize the Durand Line & don't want everyone from the TTP to the Baluch Separatists finding sanctuaries in Afghanistan !

I have no bloody love for the terrorists....id kill my own brother if he was a traitor... but lets face it man..... the govt of Pakistan is also to be blamed... for neglecting our province....

I have no bloody love for the terrorists....id kill my own brother if he was a traitor... but lets face it man..... the govt of Pakistan is also to be blamed... for neglecting our province....

More than anyone because no amount of explanations can excuse us from the guilt & the fault of neglecting a member of our family for the past 65 years !

Not 1% Afghans support Taliban, even in villages, I am aware of it. All Taliban are illiterate and jobless morons of Pakistani tribal areas, lured by ISI as proxy PA fighters.
Taliban have support among Afghans, its a completely false narrative. Very few people understand it.

Taliban began in Afghanistan by Afghanis, Mullah Omar is a citizen of Afghanistan.

Whether or not it would deter India's intelligence is something completely irrelevant, it would lose face in the international community. That is not something India can afford to do, if it ever hopes to become entirely self-sufficient.

Also, that article is 3 years old, and no results have shown from any such talks.

What do you mean by losing face? as Qatar which is largely seen as a pro western country is also conducting talks with the Taliban and the US is well aware about this.

There was a recent article from last week in the Times of India about this matter I will try finding it and post it here if I can.

India is no friend of the Taliban but having no form of communication open with some pockets of the regime would in my view be a mistake.

As the old saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Taliban also are human beings they have the same weakness as the rest of us mortals and are susceptible to bribery, India having economic interest in the country must make sure its vital strategic assets are protected by any cost.

Karzai to ask for lethal weapons from India, wouldn’t mind troop presence on Afghan soil
Friday May 17, 2013

karzai_1d722-397x238.jpg

NEW DELHI - Ahead of its President Hamid Karzai’s visit next week, the Afghan has asked India to supply lethal defence hardware as part of an intensified bilateral cooperation and even seemed to indicate that it would welcome troop deployment on its soil.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai will be arriving in New Delhi on Monday for a three-day visit, his second in six months, but at a crucial juncture with only a year left for the foreign troops pullout from Afghanistan.

Vigorously batting for a stepped-up Indian role, Afghan Ambassador to India Shaida Mohammad Abdali said, “Investment in the security of Afghanistan is in India’s interest.”

He noted that while India had been training Afghan security personnel, it was not adequate to address the issues of a difficult security situation.

“Given the time, we are required to sit down and discuss the contours of our defence cooperation to ensure predictability,” he said, adding that current level of cooperation was hardly enough to “take preventive and pre-emptive action” against common threats.

India has so far been training Afghan security personnel only in Indian institutions. It has also supplied limited number of non-lethal equipment like jeeps and trucks and plans to hand over transport helicopters.

“So, we would like to have both lethal and non-lethal assistance to our forces in Afghanistan,” he said.

Better engagement in defence cooperation is likely to be a major topic of discussion during Karzai’s visit, which will also see him travelling to Jalandhar to receive a doctorate from a university.

Abdali said Pakistan had to realise that India was building institutions in Afghanistan, which would ensure that terrorism wouldn’t come back and affect the war-torn country even more. He said India’s cooperation in Afghanistan would ultimately serve Pakistan’s national interests too.

Karzai to ask for lethal weapons from India, wouldn’t mind troop presence on Afghan soil - Pakistan Today

Karazi knows his days are numbered by now and that's why he's willing to sell his soul to the devil :devil:

Karazi knows his days are numbered by now and that's why he's willing to sell his soul to the devil :devil:

These are just his empty statements as his tenure runs out next year. He wants to leave some sort of a legacy of himself after being a complete failure for Afghanistan in past 12-years of his rule.

These are just his empty statements as his tenure runs out next year. He wants to leave some sort of a legacy of himself after being a complete failure for Afghanistan in past 12-years of his rule.

Yeah, he should make sure that he takes his intelligence stooge out too or else.

So what do you really want to prove? being pessimistic, ill wisher to Afghanistan or what?

I was just refuting your alternate history scenarios in which " Taliban were all Pakistani nationals " and they had " no local support in Afghanistan " and " the new versions of Taliban " thing with ' cold hard bitter facts showing the reality on ground ' and a dose of reality . That is it .

By the way , I am still waiting for the respectful link , does it exist ? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom