What's new

Karzai to ask for lethal weapons, won't mind Indian troops on Afghan soil

Lullz if they can beat the **** out of Americans and Russians then where do we stand ? Avg height and weight is good for Indians and not for Aghans.. I just want to wage my 2 cents :D

You should read about the afghan jihad ... and without US,Pakistan,KSA etc etc... if they had a chance... as for USA... my frnd read the news... and the accusations levelled against Pakistan..

You should read about the afghan jihad ... and without US,Pakistan,KSA etc etc... if they had a chance... as for USA... my frnd read the news... and the accusations levelled against Pakistan..

Look what they are doing to us now ? We cannot fire a bullet to them :D

No wonder dozens of thousands of them have died... and why the grin dumbass? u laughing at our martyrs?

don't loose temper man..I am laughing on our establishment. On one side we say that Afghans are warriors and they dont surrender, even Superpowers like USA and USSR was not able to take them down and on the other hand we say we will fix them up. It is hard to digest for People like me at least.

don't loose temper man..I am laughing on our establishment. On one side we say that Afghans are warriors and they dont surrender, even Superpowers like USA and USSR was not able to take them down and on the other hand we say we will fix them up. It is hard to digest for People like me at least.

The idiot ur talking about also says that afghan taliban are his children and how he trained them etc etc... But the fact is tht USSR withdrew mostly bcoz of its economic situation... tht in the end lead to its disintegration... and US and Pakistan played a very big role in it... as for TTP... They are not afghan taliban... but thugs,criminals who are supported by our afghan frnds.. and "others"... with shelter,weapons,meds etc all coming from afghanistan...

It’s an Embarrassment FOr future Super Power to see its majority doing open defecation so they decided to divert all defence budget to make Public restroom .

So No Dinero till 2050 :rofl:

Your country can pay for it.

A skinny paqi like you do not have guts to slap an Afghan, you lower your eyes in nervousness when he looks at you.. One slap from Afghan can cause you serious brain damage.

Kid , all of your supplies go from Pakistan from the same enemies . We shut it down for a week and you will starve to death with the same big tongue you are using here , stone agers , you already face severe malnourishment according to the UN . Best not want me to post the psychological problems that Afghans face due to the ongoing war .

@DESERT FIGHTER @Armstrong @Hyperion @Hermione G @Marshmallow

Khaane ko paisa nhi , aur bat karne ka style dekho :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid , all of your supplies go from Pakistan from the same enemies . We shut it down for a week and you will starve to death with the same big tongue you are using here , stone agers , you already face severe malnourishment according to the UN . Best not want me to post the psychological problems that Afghans face due to the ongoing war .

@DESERT FIGHTER @Armstrong @Hyperion @Hermione G @Marshmallow

Khaane ko paisa nhi , aur bat karne ka style dekho :rofl:

This explains it:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...TJB1caYYEZhEfjfYANOzZ4Q&bvm=bv.46751780,d.dmQ

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...dYkXUtvrM3r49iDNU-SPK9g&bvm=bv.46751780,d.dmQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in any future indo-pak war Afghanistan should invade Pakistan from west , we missed the golden oppurtunities in 1965 and 1971

I think you do not remember the fate of the Afghans who once tried to invade Bajaur ! The same Pakistani Pashtuns beat the hell out of them and later called in the airforce . What happened next should be anybody's guess .

From that day , your people learned their " limits " and never tried any sort of mischief again :D

This explains it:

I didn't want to go that route , but this dimwit left me no choice . I mean can these people debate without being racist or making personal attacks ? The delusions of " unconquerable Afghanistan " has surely affected their minds more deeply than previously thought .

I didn't want to go that route , but this dimwit left me no choice . I mean can these people debate without being racist or making personal attacks ? The delusions of " unconquerable Afghanistan " has surely affected their minds more deeply than previously thought .

The only achievement afghans have made is.................... getting born...:lol:

I understand it took you hours to find those links. The topics discuss Indian prospective and probability about deploying troops on the ground, again Karzai never said that. Having good relations with countries like India is good for our country. If we had good honest relations with Pakistan it would be great for both nations but unfortunately Pakistan is deceptive, wants to play double game with us.

By the way , I am still waiting for you to post that respectful link to refute the article's claim ?

Not really , unlike some , I know how to search . The links are from the same forum actually and all say the same thing . Now , the officials of Indian external affairs ministry aren't making statements out of thin air , most probably Mr.Karzai wants that and conveyed the message to the Indian , there's no other explanation . Hence , the newspaper hints at that , what problem do you see with it now ?

The animosity with Pakistan was started by your country even before it came into existence in '47 . So , do not blame it on Pakistan when you were making ridiculous territorial claims which were settled a long time ago , opposing the independence of the country and continuously trying to separate the N.W.F.P. from it - not to mention the invasion of Bajaur back then .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom