What's new

Karzai invites Bollywood to Shoot in Afghanistan

:lol: annual income of one bollywood superstar is more than the entire size of the pakistani entertainment industry :tongue:

pakistan can't see any good in afganistan.

Bollywood profits were only $1.6 billion sometime in 2009 i think

It was that figure in 2005-06. We are talking about Turnover. If you look at the Revenue of the Films it is growing at over 50% every year.

Also included Modelling Industry, Fashion Industry etc.

the owners of PAF Cinema contract the theatre out to third-party. Those third-party are responsible for procuring license to screen those films.

i think officially there was a ban on bollywood films......if they suffered financially - good they sufferered.

One more Food for Thought:

50%-75% of a Film's Revenue alone comes from Bombay. :lol:

one last food for thought:

nobody on this forum cares

:lol: annual income of one bollywood superstar is more than the entire size of the pakistani entertainment industry :tongue:

pakistan can't see any good in afganistan.

no we just cant see good with people like Sher Malang who probably has relatives in Pakistan, earning money.....probably knew someone who benefitted or even made an ill-gotten gain while in Pakistan and still they abuse Pakistan

i think the whole debate started when someone here made an insult about Karzai....but then again, most Pakistanis dislike KArzai and see him as a puppet.....HELL, i think any half-decent Afghan who has some basic sense of patriotism feels the same way. People here arent "burning" that he invited a few low budget/third-rate indian directors to film and screen in Afghanistan......that wasnt the issue

no we just cant see good with people like Sher Malang who probably has relatives in Pakistan, earning money.....probably knew someone who benefitted or even made an ill-gotten gain while in Pakistan and still they abuse Pakistan

i think the whole debate started when someone here made an insult about Karzai....but then again, most Pakistanis dislike KArzai and see him as a puppet.....HELL, i think any half-decent Afghan who has some basic sense of patriotism feels the same way. People here arent "burning" that he invited a few low budget/third-rate indian directors to film and screen in Afghanistan......that wasnt the issue

Afghanistan Feeds more Pakistanis than the other way round. :lol:

had created 3.5 million jobs in Pakistan.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...nistan-emerges-new-job-market-pakistanis.html

likes of Veena malik, humaina , meera etc will do anything to work with so called third rate directors...

IMO Afghanistan fed Pakistan's economy during Ziaul Haq and Musharraf's regime.

Loy afghanistan?

he may as well give the whole nation to india...and yes i know no one from pakistan is one to talk, but still, no reason not to call a spade a spade.

Imagine during shooting there is Taliban attack and everyone thinks its part of the action and then the headlines in news next day. Ajay Devgan killed while shooting in Afghanistan. Of if they take Sharukh Khan as prisoner?

From "Bollywood to Shoot in Afghanistan" to Bollywood Indeed Shot in Afghanistan" in two easy steps.

@ indians : please dont resort to comparing PA budget with bollywood movies. its offensive to pakistanis and doesnt hold any relevance to the topic. worst of it all, it reveals ur unfair and condescending attitude towards our neighbours. we are definitely not the best so lets not mudsling others. @Afghans: thanx for ur hearty support. we are indeed grateful.
and finally.... @Pakistanis:its not proper to criticize others' work and initiatives. making fun of something which wud take years to accomplish for ur fledgeling industry speaks volumes of ur narrow mindedness. being jealous will not bring u anything but heartburn and a sense of failure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bollywood will earn money in Pakistan from the film made in Afghanistan too.

Even Pakistanis will be paying for tickets to watch this film, film based on our fantasies. :lol:

LoL, all your films get pirated.

Karzai probably wants indians to shoot the action packed films, which can be shot within a house...probably just a bedroom............Did Sunny found a rental home in Mumbai yet?

Afghanistan will be good location for songs or action scene.

Back
Top Bottom