What's new

Karzai invites Bollywood to Shoot in Afghanistan

what will bollywood shoot in afghanistan, US exist under way and afghanis stereotyping indians :lol:

Jealousy of lollywood people here..... :rofl:

Afghanistan is the safest place for Bollywood every Bollywood actor will be a big guest to any Afghan! but I prefer concerts in Afghanistan rather movies because the scenario would be the same for at least a decade more - WAR - TALIBAN -ALQAIDA - DRUGS.

khuda-gawah_.jpg

One of the best Movie shot in Afghanistan is Khuda Gawah and its song " Tu na ja mere badshah " are all time Hits .

I couldn't find link of the song can any one post that song ???

The indians will make films about ISI in Afghanistan.

I guess the bhartis will finally be able to live out their fantasies. :lol:
Bollywood will earn money in Pakistan from the film made in Afghanistan too.

Even Pakistanis will be paying for tickets to watch this film, film based on our fantasies. :lol:

Imagine during shooting there is Taliban attack and everyone thinks its part of the action and then the headlines in news next day. Ajay Devgan killed while shooting in Afghanistan. Of if they take Sharukh Khan as prisoner?

zee indians will say his name is Khan so how could he be kidnapped by fellow Khans....but then when they figure out that it's true and that the "bum blast" was genuine, then they would blame the so-called "ISI state actors" as they often do :lol:

to be honest, bollywood should work with taleban........because talebs can make real-life special effects for them so that the indians dont have to use those corny/fake sound effects which they get from a $125 Yamaha keyboard :lol::lol::lol:

Afghanistan is the safest place for Bollywood every Bollywood actor will be a big guest to any Afghan! but I prefer concerts in Afghanistan rather movies because the scenario would be the same for at least a decade more - WAR - TALIBAN -ALQAIDA - DRUGS.

you can trust on pakistan, with pakistan on afghanis shoulders you have a bright future :smokin:

oh yes, "Sher Malang" --- burning with jealosy :rofl:

i hope one day you can have concerts in Afghanistan. So far, all your singers and recording artists come to Pakistan to get famous

you can trust on pakistan, with pakistan on afghanis shoulders you have a bright future :smokin:

We will make movie in Afghanistan and whole cinema hall in Pakistan will be crowded and houseful to watch it. :D And some LOLlywood director will appear on a TV shows shedding tears how Indian films are destroying LOLlywood. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom