What's new

Karachi vs Mumbai

but above all boastings and chest thumpings none of that pakistani members have answered my simple masoomana swaal "does karachi has uninturrupted power supply" as mumbai can boast of that for at least two decades with a few blimps deu to acsessive monsoon rains :sarcastic:
If they get uninterrupted power supply ever, they'll start comparing themselves with NYC in no time

Karachi is 10 times bigger than Mumbai by Land area .. why go tall when you can just spread ..

It's like asking why Manhattan is so crowded with skyscrapers when they can easily spread to Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens or even Staten Island. :lol:

So basically Karachi is beta as F**k :rofl:

Don't know about Karachi but all Pakistanis on internet are alpha as fukk! :lol:

I said Greater Noida is underconstruction due to a large number of projects under constructiom there.Naya raipur phase 1 is complete.

There are several planned cities comparable with Islamabad in terms of infrastructure

Still haven't anewered my question or backed up your claim

As of right now name me the Indian cities which you claim are better than Islamabad.

Still haven't anewered my question or backed up your claim

As of right now name me the Indian cities which you claim are better than Islamabad.

Chandigarh,GN...etc

I already posted a link i think Wikipedia and western sources are more reliable as compared to your biased media.

It was a finding of UNDP and was published worldwide

So Chandigarh is better than Islamabad
:lol:

sure sure
In what terms you want to compare Islamabad with any Indian city? In terms of beauty? then we have many hill stations much better than Islamabad. In terms of Infrastructure? Do u guys even have decent public transport there? in terms of financial power? I don't think so :lol:

In what terms you want to compare Islamabad with any Indian city? In terms of beauty? then we have many hill stations much better than Islamabad. In terms of Infrastructure? Do u guys even have decent public transport there? in terms of financial power? I don't think so :lol:

Better infrastructure

Better living standards

Better quality of life

Better people

No rape epidemic

No people defecating in the open

Overall a much better city to live in

But you people claim that Chandigarh is better...

Better infrastructure

Better living standards

Better quality of life

Better people

No rape epidemic

No people defecating in the open

Overall a much better city to live in

But you people claim that Chandigarh is better...
yes. by above standards, Gurgaon, Jodhpur, Mysore, Ahmedabad, and many more are comparable, while Chandigarh would beat Islamabad hands down

Back
Top Bottom