What's new

Karachi violence takes economic toll

the problem is all of the political parties have stayed in power by emotionally blackmailing and instigating different sects/ people of different provinces--- they ruled by divideing the pakistani people and in this way they created longstanding misunderstandings among the masses

The situation became worse when the power in even the technical fields was taken away from technocrats and was given to technically illiterate beaurocrats and politicians which on top of all their incompetence , are also dishonest

Any pakistani should be able to live honourably and safely in ANY part of pakistan ... and if this is not happening , i blame the sold out politicians and the blind public

However i am observing a change --- a gradual shift in the perception of the youth as they have seen the outcome of giving power to all the available politicians ... All the indicators are leading us to a bloody revolution ... probably a phoenix will eventually rise from the ashes of this bloody revolution , fuelled by the frustration of the public and complete incompetence and shamelessness of the politicians

Many cities of the UK & the US 'lost the writ' of the government for a few days as well, not so long ago. Did they become urban Waziristan as well?

Can we keep away with the sensationalist headlines? I am peacefully sitting in Karachi right now, traveling & meeting people.

Can't see how you can compare the two.

The scale of violence in Karachi is simply incomparable to that in any other city.

It's like a prolonged riot running for months without end.

Back
Top Bottom