What's new

Karachi to Peshawar Bullet train: News & Updates

he should first make sure the railway doesn't collapse financially and there is enough electricity generation before he comes to HSR

Our country his problem, who the F%%% were you again.

Bhartiyon ki Pakistan kay liyay mohabat dekh kar meri aankhon main aansu aagaye. Bye the way cant you guys mind your own business.

Now on topic, bullet train, well. Some where in his head he knows that he has a royal I mean a mega royally screwed up system on his hands, and that will take alot of time to fix. Then if he is able to do that he might get to that train. But knowing his brain cells, its going to be a long wait.

Does the state treasury have the money to implement this project? Indian railways has already conducted a feasibility survey on high-speed rail and the cost is ginormous. Won't happen for atleast a decade.

The Indian Ministry of Railways' white-paper "Vision 2020" submitted to Indian Parliament on December 18, 2009 envisages the implementation of regional high-speed rail projects to provide services at 250–350 km/h, and planning for corridors connecting commercial, tourist and pilgrimage hubs.

Six corridors have already been identified for technical studies on setting-up of high-speed rail corridors: Delhi–Chandigarh–Amritsar, Pune-Mumbai-Ahmedabad, Hyderabad-Dornakal-Vijayawada-Chennai, Howrah–Haldia, Chennai-Bangalore-Coimbatore-Trivandrum, Delhi-Agra-Lucknow-Varanasi-Patna.

These high-speed rail corridors will be built as elevated corridors in keeping with the pattern of habitation and the constraint of land.

Indian Railway set up a corporation called High Speed Rail Corporation of India Ltd (HSRC) on 25 July 2012, that will exclusively deal with the proposed high-speed rail corridor projects. The corporation is a subsidiary of Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. (RVNL). It will handle tendering, pre-feasibility studies, awarding contracts and execution of the projects. The corporation will comprise four members, all of whom will be railway officials. All high-speed rail lines will be implemented through PPP mode on a Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer (DBFOT) basis.

Cost

In a feasibility study published in 1987, RDSO and JICA estimated the construction cost to be Rs 49 million per km, for a line dedicated to 250–300 km/h trains. In 2010, that 1987-estimated cost, inflated at 10% a year, would be Rs 439 million per km (US$ 9.5 million/km).[14] RITES is currently performing a feasibility study. It is being estimated that dedicated high speed corridor will cost about 100 crore per km.

According to news media, the costs for constructing such rail lines in India are estimated to be Rs 700-1000 million per km (US$ 15-22 million/km). Therefore the Mumbai-Ahmedabad route of 500 km, will cost Rs 370 billion (US$ 8.04 billion) to build and to make a profit, passengers will have to be charged Rs 5 per km (US$ 0.11/km). Ambattur to thoraipakkam one-way, a distance of 50 km, will cost about Rs 2000 (US$ 43.48).[16] At US$ 15-22 million per km, cost estimates are in line with US$ 18 million per km of the recently completed Wu-Guang HSR line in China.

How dare he promise us a Bullet train, idiot did not finish Motorway he promised.... i hate him ... :D

pakistan don't have simple trains and locomotives but politicians are promising bullet trains :rolleyes:

It costs US$ 30 million per km for bullet train, where is the money??

Our country his problem, who the F%%% were you again.

when Afghanistan collapsed, the violence spilled over into Pakistan. therefore if Pakistan collapses then violence will spill into India. looking at the state of discontent in your country, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that if he doesn't fulfill the basic needs of the country first like electricity, combating terrorism and improving the economy the country will descend into a free for all.

bullet train pai janay kai liye station kaisay jaon ga? no electricity so can't pack, fuel price through the roof so no fuel in car, cng hartaal so no public transport on the road :(

Dream on little indian, dream on.

lol its you who is dreaming, thinking that i am small even though you have never met me or seen me...
get real mate your country in on the brink, no point pretending.

lol its you who is dreaming, thinking that i am small even though you have never met me or seen me...
get real mate your country in on the brink, no point pretending.

On the brink of what, yes we do have issues, and yes we have to fix them. But please for the love of what ever you believe in, stop watching your chitty news channels. Look at the real world, and your own mess of a country. Dont yall have issues, heck rape is like more famous then cricket in your country these days. So please stating the obvious is one thing, exaggerating fact, and trying to look concern in just stupid. More then half the time, your country is involved in derailing Pakistan. Can you accept that reality.

there are alots of bullets already going from Peshawar to Karachi, lets attach a train with each bullet, and we have a bullet trains between Peshawar and Karachi

lol miya sahab....you are promising for years to fulfil electricity deficiency yet still you are failed...!!
guys..............
miya sahab has promised to install bullet train...
but he didn't mention when...??
wait for another 100 years......in case if you are alive...

wedjahor.jpg

waiting for miya sahab's promise to be fulfilled...

Bullet rain is outdated, Pakistan should look for Maglev's from China :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom