What's new

Karachi to Peshawar Bullet train: News & Updates

What will a bullet train do?
I mean seriously? Faida kya hona hai? Running costs?
What will happen to the poor truck wallas?

If he really does want a high speed link, I would build it between gwadar and the start of the Karakorum Highway.

@Thread Starter
You need to worried about your traitor chief altafa and don't worry about other things.

@PML-N haters
Use of ice cube can make you feel better.

AFAIK the Pakistani railways is in a very bad state, this should be fixed before even thinking about "bullet trains"! Otherwise it is a case of misplaced priorities and all show- no substance.

@Thread Starter
You need to worried about your traitor chief altafa and don't worry about other things.

@PML-N haters
Use of ice cube can make you feel better.

_1032134_nawaz150.jpg

"As long as there are idiots,in this world,the politicians can't go out of business": Aeronaut

Sad part is,that there are people who actually believe it.

Sab Paisay Ki Game Hai $$$:dance3:$$$

Last edited by a moderator:
Array yaar first fix the SO many out of use trains for the poor and people in general ... then talk about bullet train the only bullit train mia saab sees is in his crazy dreams.

aap ke country me to adhe log bhuke nange maare jaate hain aur aap sapne mars ke dekhte ho :lol:

hum keval stage par khade ho kar vade nahi karte, un sapno ko pura karne ki koshish bhi karte h.

aap ke country me to adhe log bhuke nange maare jaate hain aur aap sapne mars ke dekhte ho :lol:

:D mars pe khana nahi miltay aur hamaray bhookay nagnagy waisay hee dhoop/hawa khanay k adi hain :P

Ok guys relex he is right

Bullet train chalay gi but before that

he is going to build

Kala Bagh damn

Peela bagh dam

Bhasha dam (if his bharat yatra dint turn it into asha dam)

and so many dams.

so relex he will surely run a bullet train provided if the power/electricity is available by his next 5 terms .

otherwise a bullet train on Electrict City :P is not possible we need electricity

It would be better for Nawaz Sharif to start with the basics first and provide local trains and connectivity in Pakistan rather than following the Indian way :coffee:

he should first make sure the railway doesn't collapse financially and there is enough electricity generation before he comes to HSR

Great Point. In other words, build primary infra before thinking of secondary. Even if bullet trains are feasible in Pakistan, will it be sustainable?

But again, we can only be optimistic and see how things go.

Back
Top Bottom