What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not the 'card ' played by MQM, stop calling this playing card, MQM didnt just came into existence based on some myth and there are ground realities because of which MQM came into being, you cant just ignore what happened to bengalis, .....

MQM is playing Mohajir card based on its Bihari origin vote base. Who can deny that.

these Biharis practically kicked out (and kept out Sindhis) from one of their major cities. Thus turning them into second class citizens in their own damn state

Same Biharis made Bengalis a second class citizens in their own province.

Guess what Bengalis did to us?

They either threw us out or locked us up in concentration camps. We cry daily that they are now men without a country.

Have some shame please.

Try to learn from our past mistakes.

please. I beg you.

In our community's name please quit making false allegations.

If we the urdu speaking do not learn from our history in Bengal,

We will get into same trouble in Sindh too.

Please quit, before we are all thrown out of Sindh or get locked up in concentration camps.
Punjab may accept some of us, but majority will be in HUGE trouble.

Have some shame.

you all are sitting in UK like Altaf mota chor Bhatta khor.

But we have to live here in our adopted homeland.

That has given us so much.

Today we are the highest educated group

We enjoy much higher employment.

We dominate schools and colleges.

We are no group being discriminated against.

Please quit before it is too late, and we get treated like we have been in E Bengal.

thank you

MQM is playing Mohajir card based on its Bihari origin vote base. Who can deny that.

these Biharis practically kicked out (and kept out Sindhis) from one of their major cities. Thus turning them into second class citizens in their own damn state

Same Biharis made Bengalis a second class citizens in their own province.

Guess what Bengalis did to us?

They either threw us out or locked us up in concentration camps. We cry daily that they are now men without a country.

Have some shame please.

Try to learn from our past mistakes.

please. I beg you.

In our community's name please quit making false allegations.

If we the urdu speaking do not learn from our history in Bengal,

We will get into same trouble in Sindh too.

Please quit, before we are all thrown out of Sindh or get locked up in concentration camps.
Punjab may accept some of us, but majority will be in HUGE trouble.

Have some shame.

you all are sitting in UK like Altaf mota chor Bhatta khor.

But we have to live here in our adopted homeland.

That has given us so much.

Today we are the highest educated group

We enjoy much higher employment.

We dominate schools and colleges.

We are no group being discriminated against.

Please quit before it is too late, and we get treated like we have been in E Bengal.

thank you

can you link me any source that says that the actual cause of east pakistan becoming bangladesh was beharis treating them as second class citizens and thats why bengalis decided to kick beharis to the 'concentration camps' and make a separate homeland

and any source which says that beharis kicked the sindh out from karachi and treated them as second class citizens, because i thought beharis came to west pakistan in 71 and before that beharis were not present there when the sindhis were so called 'kicked out'

and is there any city like karachi which exists in pakistan which is so multi cultural like that?

im waiting for your answer

sometimes i wonder if you are on crack when coming up with such bullshitt here?

can you link me any source that says that the actual cause of east pakistan becoming bangladesh was beharis treating them as second class citizens and thats why bengalis decided to kick beharis to the 'concentration camps' and make a separate homeland

and any source which says that beharis kicked the sindh out from karachi and treated them as second class citizens, because i thought beharis came to west pakistan in 71 and before that beharis were not present there when the sindhis were so called 'kicked out'

and is there any city like karachi which exists in pakistan which is so multi cultural like that?

im waiting for your answer

sometimes i wonder if you are on crack when coming up with such bullshitt here?

Teri saadgi pay kon na mar jaa-ay oh khudaya

100s of 1000s in BDesh concentration camps and you still want proof.

You know posters like you come to this forum and pretend that you can dupe everyone in the name of bhatta Khor.

Well now some from Urduwa community challenges your amma bawa stories, and you start accusing of crack stuff

Shame

utter shame

OH BHAI karachi wallon ko tafreeh kernay ki adat hai, vo hur cheez or jagha per tafreeh kartay hein

Karachi needs to be a separate city province like Islamabad. Sindh will always be 'ruled' by PPP and Karachi will never progress under PPP.

Teri saadgi pay kon na mar jaa-ay oh khudaya

100s of 1000s in BDesh concentration camps and you still want proof.

You know posters like you come to this forum and pretend that you can dupe everyone in the name of bhatta Khor.

Well now some from Urduwa community challenges your amma bawa stories, and you start accusing of crack stuff

Shame

utter shame

and you want me to believe a cracked skull like you :rofl:

where is the link to all your bullshitt, looks like nobody is like a charsi historian like you

A reminder, Karachi is just a City.... The only one who wants it to become a province is MQM, who exploits it using ethnic card

MQM is calling for Karachi to become a separate province sometimes even separate from Pakistan all because they want to have their own Muhajir controlled city and deny Sindhis and Pashtuns there opportunities in employment and civil service jobs.

MQM is calling for Karachi to become a separate province sometimes even separate from Pakistan all because they want to have their own Muhajir controlled city and deny Sindhis and Pashtuns there opportunities in employment and civil service jobs.

this is the Bihari thinking that drives MQM fascism,

Same thing was done in E Pakistan. And guess what, they kicked out 1000s of biharis and sent 1000s to camps where they are still stuck

If you know their plight, you will be cry non-stop.

As they all have become stateless people. BDeshes do not consider them their citizens, Pakistan refuses to accept them mainly due to Sindhi objections.

I am afraid, my community will suffer the same fate in Sindh if MQM is allowed to practice Bihari fascism for another 10 years or so.

Sadly

@Armstrong Do you have any answere?

Answer for what ? I stand by what I said; the Muhajirs must stop calling themselves as Muhajirs, play the victim in perpetuity & ghettoize themselves into Muhajir only groups & communities ! They can, at least, look to there kinsmen in the rest of Pakistan & notice the absence of any discrimination against them in our Provinces & the way they've ever so seamlessly integrated without ever loosing their separate & unique identity instead of creating that incessant hue & cry that those MQM walaas do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigots have no race.. nor gender

What did I say ? Why did you quote a post containing my nick ? :what:

I'm not a bigot; I stand by what I said - Muhajirs must shed the Muhajir tag - Its unhealthy to think that even after 65 years a certain ethnic group doesn't consider itself & isn't considered by others as 'sons of the soil' ! It is wrong for they are....they are sons & daughters of the same soil that the rest of us are & unreservedly so !

I fully support karachi as a separate province.......Mohajirs are creators of Pakistan, mohajir is respectable title as hijrat is a sacred duty of muslims but people made it a racist word, mohajir hona aik taana bun gaya......Ayub khan shifted dominance on beaurocracy from mohajirs to punjabis...and he poured salt on their wounds by shifting capital from karachi to islamabad...and to disturb the demographics of city, he settled pashtuns in karachi.....zolfiqar ali bhutto's quota system is highly descriminatory.....keeping in view their grievances and sacrifices for pakistan, they deserve a separate province.

Mohajirs are hindostanis and foriegners? , i didnt expect such racism from senior member like you.....

@Oscar

MQM and Mohajirs TWO different things.

You can support MQM and afghanistanis for your own hate against Pakistan i dont care.

And what racisim? some scum wants to play mohajir card and at the same time snatch mobiles/money/ hard earned halal ki rozi of my Pakistani fellows at gun point. If they can not come out of mohajir syndrom themself then why the heck play this oh racisim bla bla card by you and others.

Karachi Belongs to Pakistan NOT migrants.,

Period

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM and Mohajirs TWO different things.

You can support MQM and afghanistanis for your own hate against Pakistan i dont care.

And what racisim? some scum wants to play mohajir card and at the same time snatch mobiles/money/ hard earned halal ki rozi of my Pakistani fellows at gun point. If they can not come out of mohajir syndrom themself then why the heck play this oh racisim bla bla card by you and others.

Karachi Belongs to Pakistan NOT migrants.,

Period

you think MQM snatches mobile?

isnt it racism to generalise one crime to a perticular set of people?

whats next? only sindhi does bank robbery, only baloch is a gangster, pathan never lies, pathan is a head to toe symbol of ghairat and has moral duty to carry around weapons because weapon is his inherited zeiwar?

who runs transport mafia, who runs tanker mafia? who runs drug business in karachi, who runs terror jihad business in karachi?, who shoots teenaged polio workers, who makes tribal area in karachi? , if we had to generalise we could easy do that but we dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom