What's new

Karachi’s **** hub still going strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
BASELESS.........
1.prove me he is an arbi?
2.wats the proof that he s a policeman? (its fake and only made to upload to youtube)
3.if something like that happens in such a big country does it matter? .01 matters?
and i told you taht my sugession will minimize that sin in your country i dint say ELIMINATE....:)

Let me tell you, homosexuality IS NOT a choice, so stop making fun of them and leave them alone.

Who is making fun of homosexuals, I was just pointing out that people continue to do what they want even in strict conditions and so there is not point in having strict laws because things occur anyway.

Also what you do in your room is your business. I wouldn't judge you on your sexuality. I will leave you alone now.

Who is making fun of homosexuals, I was just pointing out that people continue to do what they want even in strict conditions and so there is not point in having strict laws because things occur anyway.

Also what you do in your room is your business. I wouldn't judge you on your sexuality. I will leave you alone now.

I'm not gay, just so you know. But I know someone who is, and what he has to go through and it isn't a pretty sight. I just don't like it when they are discriminated against for something that is not in their control.

BASELESS.........
1.prove me he is an arbi?
2.wats the proof that he s a policeman? (its fake and only made to upload to youtube)
3.if something like that happens in such a big country does it matter? .01 matters?
and i told you taht my sugession will minimize that sin in your country i dint say ELIMINATE....:)

Saudi Man Arrested For Sexually Suggestive YouTube Video (VIDEO)

I heard the news there first and then searched it to find that there are many gay people in Saudi Arabia because of a segregated society.

The Kingdom in the Closet - Magazine - The Atlantic

So whats better in your opinion, to watch **** or get it on with other guys.

I'm not gay, just so you know. But I know someone who is, and what he has to go through and it isn't a pretty sight. I just don't like it when they are discriminated against for something that is not in their control.

Tell him to give Forest Griffin a call, things will be fine after that.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude, you need to widen your horizon. Just because you think something is wrong, might not be applicable for billions of other people.

Dude, i was talking about Islamic Republic of Pakistan and not Secular India.

Full Stop

ok it means you are supporting all my statement instead of LAW of saudia?
OK then crime rate of saudi arabia is the least in the world WHY? can you explain?

ok it means you are supporting all my statement instead of LAW of saudia?
OK then crime rate of saudi arabia is the least in the world WHY? can you explain?

Because their laws are so strict that people would not dare do anything wrong.

Now if Pakistan does the same, the wrath of the whole world will fall upon us of barbarianism and what not. We will be grilled like a turkey on christmas day. Why, because we do not have OIL and we have to rely upon economic and military relations with others to survive.

Once the Saudi oil runs out, they will be isolated too. They have enough money in the present situation to do what they want and the government of other countries overlook their lack of human rights. They spend the most money in US to project a better image.

If we start cutting hands, throwing people in jail for making a gay video, we would be condemned to our last breath.

Think rationally before going about your parade of imposing things that are not realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom