What's new

Karachi’s **** hub still going strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHATEVER that is!! people you are not here to fight and discuss superiority and inferiority or areas costs creeds and occupations.........
that is a serious problem give SOLUTIONS,DONT ADVERTISE YOUR AREAS AND OTHER SOURCES PLEASE!!
SHARE SOLUTIONS ACCORDING TO YOU AND MAKE A MUTUAL SOLUTION AND TAKE IT TO THE RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITIES!!!!!!!!!!!
WTH are you doing????

Everything happens in Pakistan, you have to be an idiot to think otherwise. People date, watch ****, drink and do many things.

It is not a segregated society, it is for some groups such as pathans but not others. It is definately not an islamic one, because we are not meant to be that.

We should follow Turkeys model but with respect for every group stemming from Pakistan.

Tomorrow an article might come out saying that Pakistani people enjoy casual relations and someone will act as if the world broke in half.

This is life, get on with it. Where there is demand there is a supplier. Legalise it and make money to feed the poor, just like with alchohol.

go to turkey i guess and make it your homeland, best solution. pakistanis need to follow themselves and we have been blessed with good minds, all of us.

dude cheap, third rate non quality stuff all means the **** stuff in general, i know what you mean. if you are watching good quality western type **** it too means cheap/third rate non quality stuff

dude, i got a heck of life and friends share every thing, where its there, it becomes public, every body knows it!
end of discussion... i dont know about your friends n stuff dude but just go to sadar n ask anyone they will be pleased to guide!!

go to turkey i guess and make it your homeland, best solution. pakistanis need to follow themselves and we have been blessed with good minds, all of us.

Why should I go to turkey, why don't you get out of Pakistan and move to Saudi Arabia. If you cannot contribute anything substantial to the thread then don't say anything it all.

Every country follows a pre mediated pattern albeit with a difference, if you had an ounce of intelligence and knew what turkey has done and gone through you would realise it for yourself.

Best if you go and watch your **** now.

Bahot acche, nice article?? Why desi, is it because you got the address of the place ? :lol:

you know what these people do in youtube, they post videos about the hera mandis and cat houses in pakistan and say you muslims are haramis lanatis bolte kuch ho kerte kuch ho, kechar uchalte hain hamari buri herkaton peh aur mazak(majak) banate hain, do you understand their mentality bro!!

Its just another big city of the world and humans do live in karachi and plus its human nature so whats the prob?

Bahot acche, nice article?? Why desi, is it because you got the address of the place ? :lol:

Rainbow center is one of the biggest centre in the world for DVD and CD's.

You can come and pick up anything you want.

waise................. how many of you watch ****?

i believe it will be 99% peoples :rofl:

Some peoples love this kind of threads :angry:

Why should I go to turkey, why don't you get out of Pakistan and move to Saudi Arabia. If you cannot contribute anything substantial to the thread then don't say anything it all.

Every country follows a pre mediated pattern albeit with a difference, if you had an ounce of intelligence and knew what turkey has done and gone through you would realise it for yourself.

Best if you go and watch your **** now.

you you understand what you say, pakistanis dont follow what you suggest, they are conservative in your language, so i say go to turkey dont try to change pakistanis.

SHOULD WE NOT STOP THIS BY HOOK OR BY CROOK? by any possible mean?
atleast it will be minimized?
pakistan's has not nUMBER of best hackers and according to my thinking only 25 to 30% people use computer ALL over Pakistan.......so by cutting the data from shops will decrease this greatly?

Its just another big city of the world and humans do live in karachi and plus its human nature so whats the prob?
PROB IS that it is not a jewish or athiest state its an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC!!
waise................. how many of you watch ****?

i believe it will be 99% peoples

Some peoples love this kind of threads
cut their supply so nobody may watch?
put strong sencers in place and hire alot of people to do the cheking job?
that will increase ur employment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom