What's new

Karachi on edge as 'MQM workers' storm ARY News office

Likewise Bro . I am native Urdu speaking Pakistani and these Lowlife MQM band of thugs do not represent our Urdu speaking community who are " fiercely Patriotic ". I say hang these garbage people and Urdu speaking community wil distribute sweets to celebrate their demise.
Taya ji, u still around?

Is it enough?
AoEMU1B.jpg
ZHyiEYq.jpg

I only hope MQM moves on from his doctrine of terror. It has lots of brain and potential if channelized appropriately

I only hope MQM moves on from his doctrine of terror. It has lots of brain and potential if channelized appropriately
kalla daddu needs to give up names of foreign handlers. that former mqm bigwig MK says UK wont do much since & esp his $$$ laundering would expose origns of a"foreigh" cunt ry. Go figure.

Epic comments
جو کل تک فرعون بنے پھرتے تھے آج انہیں کو دھکے مار کر گاڑیوں میں ڈالا جا رہا ہے ، اسی لئے کہتے ہیں کہ اتنا ظلم کرو جتنا سہہ سکو ، اللہ کی لاٹھی واقعی بے آواز ہوتی ہے

Koi bat nai,
یہ تو ہر دور میں رہا ہے یزیدیت کا قبضہ
لہراتا ہے ہر فتح کہ بعد پرچم حسین کا.. ..

کراچی اور اسکے مضافات میں متحدہ کی نماز جنازہ کا وقت ہوا چاہتا ہے

کراچی اور اسکے مضافات میں متحدہ کی نماز جنازہ کا وقت ہوا چاہتا ہے

Now this is hilarious but MQM has been wishing for the same seriously. They dreamed that Karachi is Bhai's property (Meeras) but no.

Ham rahein na rahein abaad Pak sar zameen shad bad

http://www.eshowbizbuzz.com/2016/08/pakistan-flag-raise-first-time-at-mukka.html?m=1

Still not forgiving him for ambulances of death

Hope these gentlemen wouldn't be targeted as MQM does usually and he will not be spared and no forgiveness for all those killings. About time....

Now this is hilarious but MQM has been wishing for the same seriously. They dreamed that Karachi is Bhai's property (Meeras) but no.

Hope these gentlemen wouldn't be targeted as MQM does usually and he will not be spared and no forgiveness for all those killings. About time....
MQMs target killing power I would guess is next to nothing now that their leadership has been detained or have resigned. The prize is in London.

Yara ye batein achi karta hay par iska mazo dagh daar hay

Who is running karachi or should I say ruining it?

Who have a right to extort,burn public and got property to MQM?

Tokay these goons raised slogans against Pakistan... do you know what shy they were sayin? And who gave these clowns the right to attack newso channels and torture people?

Even their own leaders are backing off!

The party leadership itself is fed up of that retarded drunkard toad talking shyt from UK!

Not a single MQM leader is defending it... why?

Altaf Hussain is clearly mentally ill, I really wish MQM could get rid of this guy and get new leadership. Altaf Hussain sits safely in UK while his workers are the ones who has to face Rangers.

I thought his speeches were all ready banned from being televised?

Back
Top Bottom