What's new

Karachi on edge as 'MQM workers' storm ARY News office

Ham rahein na rahein abaad Pak sar zameen shad bad

http://www.eshowbizbuzz.com/2016/08/pakistan-flag-raise-first-time-at-mukka.html?m=1

tune-to-emotional.jpg

@The Sandman @Pakistani Exile @Musafir117 @pak-marine @PaklovesTurkiye @The Eagle @django
Still not forgiving him for ambulances of death
Someone needs to take this muka and shove it up Altaf goons sitting around 9-0.

Altaf Hussain has damaged his own party more than any person or organization could. His comments couldn't have come at a worse time and attacking media outlets. What was the wisdom behind it?

Media is a power in Pakistan and a pillar of strength in Pakistan. Attacking it is like uniting a very powerful organization against you.

On top of It all this was the moment when MQM could have risen had they gotten better leadership. PPP was severely weak and was losing influence and MQM was growing and could have formed a powerful coalition govt in 2018 but these instances and antics have ended that.

The state of Pakistan should demand the return of altaf from England as well as look to end all illegal activities of MQM.

MQM desperately needs an overhaul and a new faces. This has hurt mqm a lot.

Yara ye batein achi karta hay par iska mazo dagh daar hay

Exactly, no discount at all but accountability is must. Batain filhal kar raha ha, baki situation zara set ho jaye, then see the fruits. IMO, nobody should be exempted for all those wrong doings until & unless proven forced with no choice done it and ready to reveal and confess.

where are parha likha among AH crowd?? i have never found one?? those giving exams in karachi university with a gun on their table cannot be accounted as parha likha!
The problem is deep rooted and extreme. Until our leaders and elders stop demonizing other ethnicities, think like Pakistanis rather than a small muhajir community, think of an egalitarian society these problems will remain. From the start us migrants have been causing trouble for Pakistan.

Our own media channel ARY will lose thousands if not millions of dollars because of this. Each MQM terrorist who took part in this should be arrested and given severe punishment.

14021737_875341289265005_8715111207456237416_n.jpg

پاکستان ایک ناسور ہے،
پاکستان پوری دنیا کیلئے ایک عذاب ہے،
پاکستان دہشتگردی کا مرکز ہے،
اس پاکستان کا خاتمہ عین عبادت ہوگا - قائد ایم کیو ایم الطاف حسین MQM must be banned

Still want to defend this party? Still want them to let them on tv and give their side of the story?
I don't care how Rangers treat them now. To hell with Moom Batti Mafia.
14100514_333700003641732_4827157668715737114_n.png
13934877_333698516975214_5561251175746305984_n.png

did he said it first time ? he is bashing like this since 7 years no action was taken nor will be
Here is the video Sir!!!!!!!

What you guys are talking about? That's just need of the time to make 19 crore people fool with distancing AH from the party and brining up a new leader. Noooo. That's just to throw dust in our eyes. In upcoming days, in this party, everything will be done with the order of lord AH.

@Hell hound @Zibago

I predict amir liaqat will replace altaf hussain and soon

Also pak sarzameen party may form an alliance with amir liaqat run mqm..

Altaf hussain will die as a lonely psycotic alcoholic ....well thats what he is

What you guys are talking about? That's just need of the time to make 19 crore people fool with distancing AH from the party and brining up a new leader. Noooo. That's just to throw dust in our eyes. In upcoming days, in this party, everything will be done with the order of lord AH.

@Hell hound @Zibago
i am well aware of this fact.MQM(minus one)and PSZ both are whitewashing attempt by bhatta khor mobile chor and murderers of karachi.

I predict amir liaqat will replace altaf hussain and soon

Also pak sarzameen party may form an alliance with amir liaqat run mqm..

Altaf hussain will die as a lonely psycotic alcoholic ....well thats what he is
my god have mercy on us if amir bhai become new bhai.

Honestly, they are gonna cash this ruination. Salman Iqbal is a very good businessman. He knows all the tactics to make money out of.

These desi liberals are damaging Pakistan more than fake mullahs.
and most of them are PML-N and MQM supporters

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom