What's new

KARACHI AIRPORT SIEGE REQUIRES MARTIAL LAW

How tough can it be ? Taliban have always survived becasue they play hide and seek , PAKSITAN army does not plays hide and seek.

Pakistan Army clobber their enemies and put them in coffin and pack them under ground

Taliban are only 400-2000 idiots running around in toyota pick ups or riding donkeys

We go in flush out and take over end of crisis

20 Mirages on duty , 10 F7 and 30,000 soldiers is enough

Sir jee just suppose your child is doing graduation but weak in some subjects, in other subjects his performance is excellent you fear because of those subject in which your child is not so good it will be difficult for him to complete his graduation, what will you do

1- Would you demand Uni to remove those subjects from the scheme of studies or
2- Would you ask you child to work hard on those subjects so that at least he can score passing marks....???

try to understand our civilian setup which fails again n again so let the civilians enhance their political and governance capabilities ..... and let the army protect the sate from 'intrnal & external dangers'

375617_402391499869527_2101661304_n.jpg
So you position is that we should let these looters like zardari and Talka brother loot the national treasury, Keep getting loan in the name of Pakistan and store overseas? If my son is getting a failing grade, he it going to a boot camp in a military academy.

So you position is that we should let these looters like zardari and Talka brother loot the national treasury, Keep getting loan in the name of Pakistan and store overseas? If my son is getting a failing grade, he it going to a boot camp in a military academy.

no my position is quite simple

"Ye fasal Kharab hai, iis ko nikaal kar iis baar khud roo poodoo ko ugna diya jay OR Baar ko haar baar Kheti nahi khani chaiya"

hope u get my point .....

Back
Top Bottom