What's new

Karachi Airport Attack was made by India, says Hafeez sayeed

He is improvising- :coffee:-
Yes using Computer for wrong purpose is haram but adopting new technology for good reason is haram
Hafiz said that Watching Serials and shows which disobeying the order of Allah is haram
And yes almost all shows on TV and Serial is Haram because they are showing opposite to Islam's Teaching

indians take him so seriously ...:o:
-
we indian people love mindless comedy...
but
IA want to show him star ASAP..
he was saying too.
india is behind all attaks ...
but coward never come ...
send him..
hot rod is ready for him.. (dont ask from where it will go)

Why do you people just grab things out of thin air..... first scroll back and understand as what i was replying to.
This is what you said.

"The situation in some areas of Pakistan may be alarming but then with all that peace and tranquility, we don't have a red corridor drawn across our map."

What should i get from this line??

Yes using Computer for wrong purpose is haram but adopting new technology for good reason is haram
Hafiz said that Watching Serials and shows which disobeying the order of Allah is haram
And yes almost all shows on TV and Serial is Haram because they are showing opposite to Islam's Teaching
--
what is islam teahcing?
how you decided somthing is haram?
who have authority to delcared it ?
if all TV show is haram and anti islam then GOP is anti islam ? as they allowed it .?

What is your/our problem if some one believe their security situation is the best in south asia....

If not best IN South Asia, may be best FOR south Asia?

This is what you said.
"The situation in some areas of Pakistan may be alarming but then with all that peace and tranquility, we don't have a red corridor drawn across our map."

That using an image editor you can draw a red, green, blue or any other corridor of a color of your choice on any map.

Mouthing off nonsense without even realising the psyche of the subject.....pathetic.
Baseless rants indeed by some one who considers himself a holy cow and thinks he lives in snow white kingdom.
You people are victims of your own frivolous media which keeps your butter side up. Pakistan is in a war like situation indeed but it is beyond your comprehension abilities that Pakistanis don't go about wearing flak jackets nor do our kids study behind sand bags,.... you see officers and soldiers alike die in line of duty but then there are those whose brains are blown out by their subordinates who themselves often go the same way. The situation in some areas of Pakistan may be alarming but then with all that peace and tranquility, we don't have a red corridor drawn across our map.
Since you obviously seem to suffer from dementia perhaps one of your own kind can freshen your memory about soldier's heads left on poles and your teachers getting into the act for that media attention and no matter what happens, no Pakistani will ever run around like a headless chicken only because a faulty carburetor back fires

NO need to get riled up. I stated what is obvious.

Pakistan needs to man up and accept that this war is its own doing over decades- and now its simply reaching the climax - Red mosque was not in macedonia I presume and there werent greeks fighting your forces.And please do not pin it on the afghans indians israelis etc etc. YOU folks went dancing with the radical islam ,and when it began to bite you back- you now try to distance yourself.I belive even Pakistan wasnt whole heartedly willing to end the taliban reign....only when bush scared musharaff of bombing pakistan to the stoneage, did you folks make the effort- but that has caused a huge rift in your society.

If you want to preserve Pakistan as envisioned by your founding figures- accept the problem as a homegrown issue and tackle it.It will be easier. Take this advice and go. Take it ..and go.

NO need to get riled up. I stated what is obvious.

Pakistan needs to man up and accept that this war is its own doing over decades- and now its simply reaching the climax - Red mosque was not in macedonia I presume and there werent greeks fighting your forces.And please do not pin it on the afghans indians israelis etc etc. YOU folks went dancing with the radical islam ,and when it began to bite you back- you now try to distance yourself.I belive even Pakistan wasnt whole heartedly willing to end the taliban reign....only when bush scared musharaff of bombing pakistan to the stoneage, did you folks make the effort- but that has caused a huge rift in your society.

If you want to preserve Pakistan as envisioned by your founding figures- accept the problem as a homegrown issue and tackle it.It will be easier. Take this advice and go. Take it ..and go.
And be what? 'Second rate Indians?' (sic) Quoting the Late Gen Zia ul Haq.

--
what is islam teahcing?
how you decided somthing is haram?
who have authority to delcared it ?
if all TV show is haram and anti islam then GOP is anti islam ? as they allowed it .?
what is islam teahcing? If you Really want to know then Read QURAN.
how you decided somthing is haram? It is not decided by it is decided by ALLAH
who have authority to delcared it ? Every muslim have authority to declared it but no one have immunity
if all TV show is haram and anti islam then GOP is anti islam ? as they allowed it .? I didnt say all is haram i.e News, talk shows, Islamic shows, Educational show etc

who have authority to delcared it ? Every muslim have authority to declared it but no one have immunity
if all TV show is haram and anti islam then GOP is anti islam ? as they allowed it .? I didnt say all is haram i.e News, talk shows, Islamic shows, Educational show etc
That type of show is not haram
Allah has given the way how to live life and what should we do or not to do
Anyways Contact DR Zakir Naik he can brief you according to Quran exactly with examples

Listen up Indian members, despite finding some Indian products on the terrorists, no official statement has been delivered for accusing India but rest assured all the analysing is taking place,

This is fine.

if India is not involved then the Indians have nothing to worry otherwise the mood in Pakistan is for payback and we have a no nonsense guy sitting in the HQs.

You guys are doing that without India being involved in any of such act. Do whatever you can. we are much better prepared now.

Right! According to General Hafiz Saeed, India is responsible for:

Indian Parliament attack
Mumbai carnage
Kargil
1947, 1965, 1971
Balochistan insurgency
Training and arming the TTP
50,000 Pakistani deaths due to Indian help to the TTP
Karachi mess
Raid on ISI HQ by TTP
Attack on Jinnah International Airport in Karachi
Attack on Naval Station in Karachi
Attack on Police Training Academy, Lahore
Attack on Pak Army's HQ, Rawalpindi.
Bombing of the FC headquarters in Shabqadar
Attack on Minhas Airbase, Kamra
Nawaz Sharif's constipation.

Forgive me if I've left out some of India's attacks in Pakistan. There's so much going on out there, it's difficult to keep track. Must ask the RAW to apply the brakes for the time being. :cheesy:

Actually he is in competition with sir Zaid Hamid. There is a tough competition in both for first position.

This is what you said.

Believe me it doesn't appear in any Pakistani text books hence shouldn't be difficult to locate, by all means share it with your artistic nature friends.

red_corridor_in_india.jpg

That type of show is not haram
Allah has given the way how to live life and what should we do or not to do
Anyways Contact DR Zakir Naik he can brief you according to Quran exactly with examples
--
you read quran so you cna explain me better so asked you.. quesion still rmain unaswerd dear ..
every muslim can delacred anything haram ?
is GOP is anti islam as they allowed haram shows

Believe me it doesn't appear in any Pakistani text books hence shouldn't be difficult to locate, by all means share it with your artistic nature friends.

red_corridor_in_india.jpg
--
if they teach this in pak ..allah malik..
BBC News - Where the Maoist war is far from won
it was 2011 when it was in peak not lost half of area atlast

Back
Top Bottom