What's new

Kale Kalote Muhajrs! PMLN's Saleem Zia's Controversial Remarks

What goes around, comes around.

I condemn this remark but MQM or Muhajirs are also neck deep in this sh!t.

Meine tume bola tha ke hum logh tum per taras khate hai, per tu nai mana. Tume ab ek aur id banani chaye, indian flag na hoo aur kisi arab country ka lagado do. Aur kisi ko khabhi mat batana ke tu tamil arab hai.

Hahahhhahaha lolz
Ab ye nahi bolega :rofl:

@KURUMAYA
I just watched video and that muhajir called Saleem Zia punjabi just because he represent N in sindh. I don't think he should cry after what he said.
Bro I just said PMLN, mean a party's reasonable and a senator I didn't mention his cast creed etc. The politicians must be more careful specially in live talk shows. It's surprise for me that's he is Sindi and was talking about Kashmir:confused:

As you Sow, so shall you reap.
Simple. ... Now, This MQM member will not speak ethic card in front of him. Some time, Silence becomes Sin.... This Pmln member had no choice to stop him as he was playing ethic card. .. Such moments occurs in the ups and downs of life when you have to leave pessimist attitude ,and reply with hard tune so that other can feel what happens if you continue using wrong ethic card..

As you Sow, so shall you reap.
Simple. ... Now, This MQM member will not speak ethic card in front of him. Some time, Silence becomes Sin.... This Pmln member had no choice to stop him as he was playing ethic card. .. Such moments occurs in the ups and downs of life when you have to leave pessimist attitude ,and reply with hard tune so that other can feel what happens if you continue using wrong ethic card..
Do we need to start a debate here who start this sxit first? better we leave it here other wise thread turn into a crap discussion. Condemn it whoever use the ethnic words for any Pakistani.

Who started first? MQM or PMLN.?? what you say ...
Anyway, Anyone, he deserves strong reply. Do you think that silence is option here..
Yea
Wasim Akhtar better stay silent instead of replying back, the viewers know who is the bad guy, but again it's Pak politics a dirty one.

i was reading thread title as Kale Kalote(as in not kalay kalotay but just kale)
sounded like an american pop star's name.

Meine tume bola tha ke hum logh tum per taras khate hai, per tu nai mana. Tume ab ek aur id banani chaye, indian flag na hoo aur kisi arab country ka lagado do. Aur kisi ko khabhi mat batana ke tu tamil arab hai.
Yeh toh sirf lawwaris pakistani karte hain. Genghis Khan ki haramiyo se baada haraami hai tu :D

Ok bro! I am a kala kalota Tamilian Dravidian.

Now lets talk about you aryan people.

The invading armies didn't ask your great great great great great great great great great grandfathers for your great great great great great great great great grandmother's hand or permission to date. They just took them to their harems.

You don't even need to be a historian. This is simple logic.

@doppelganger @bongbang @haviZsultan

So you are a false flagger o_O

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom