What's new

Kalam is our candidate : Mamata ji

She is doing the right thing for wrong reasons. She is bullying Congress to give her the financial package for the state thereby using APJ's name.

The lady is a oppertunist, guys she has no intension of backing up APJ till the end, The lady suffers from Bi Polar disorder and will back track her statement as she has done in the Past.
She is not a rip politician, she does not deserve the High Chair she is presently occupying, she is just another street dog.

Because she is supporting APJ, APJ himself will declain the offer.

She become confident by believing Mulayam :lol::lol:

Mulayam and Maya both are biggest snake in Indian politics

"" Inka kata pani bhi nahi mangta "" :lol:

so much hate for mamata...for what ? nothing...just only for some nonsense comment...please tell me did she hurt any national interest...no, kill any state interest...no, the usual bashing she made much less than lalu,maya,,,,,etc.

She is not a rip politician, she does not deserve the High Chair she is presently occupying, she is just another street dog.

then who does..? Buddha, who sacrifice state interest before some blind theoretical (read chinese) Prakash Karat, or late Basu, who blames India for 1962, or lakkhan Seth, killer of innocent democratic people, or some f**king communist, can sell their country for china....tell me,please tell me.

i prefer some street dogs 100 times more than some circus's tiger dancing with majician (read china) node.

so much hate for mamata...for what ? nothing...just only for some nonsense comment...please tell me did she hurt any national interest...no, kill any state interest...no, the usual bashing she made much less than lalu,maya,,,,,etc.

then who does..? Buddha, who sacrifice state interest before some blind theoretical (read chinese) Prakash Karat, or late Basu, who blames India for 1962, or lakkhan Seth, killer of innocent democratic people, or some f**king communist, can sell their country for china....tell me,please tell me.

i prefer some street dogs 100 times more than some circus's tiger dancing with majician (read china) node.

I dont see anything special in kalam the president, he is mostly media creation.

C'mon dude, u r getting too much emotional:D

I am no communist, nor i am associated with any political party. I just express my understanding on her based on the last few set of actions and especially calling students as Maoist in NDTV program, she things no one can question her.... and so she is a fool

I am no communist, nor i am associated with any political party. I just express my understanding on her based on the last few set of actions and especially calling students as Maoist in NDTV program, she things no one can question her.... and so she is a fool

leave this part try to see her,,,i know lip service matters but that should not be at the cost of peoples interest.

by the way i am also a apolitical.

C'mon dude, u r getting too much emotional:D

its not like that i am just trying to help him to understand our states situation.

leave this part try to see her,,,i know lip service matters but that should not be at the cost of peoples interest.

by the way i am also a apolitical.

its not like that i am just trying to help him to understand our states situation.
if you say that Mamtha is better evil when compared to the other evil the CPI, then its up to you. Its your state and your choice. I respect that. The one thing I alwasy hated about her is the biased handing of Railways during her tenure of the ministry.
She instructed the exam counductors for the Railway board exam to allow copying in exam halls for candidates from WB, and because of that genuine candidates from other state lost their chance.
This I know because my father was the Principal of the RPF training acadamy in Trichy until he got transfered as Comandant of 5th Batalion RPSF.

if you say that Mamtha is better evil when compared to the other evil the CPI, then its up to you. Its your state and your choice. I respect that. The one thing I alwasy hated about her is the biased handing of Railways during her tenure of the ministry.
She instructed the exam counductors for the Railway board exam to allow copying in exam halls for candidates from WB, and because of that genuine candidates from other state lost their chance.
This I know because my father was the Principal of the RPF training acadamy in Trichy until he got transfered as Comandant of 5th Batalion RPSF.

term should be less evil...and for the rest part i am with you:yes4::yes4::yes4::smitten:

Just Heard the news BJP asked Subramaniam Swamy to talk with Kalam sir ...

Kalam sir is invited by Nitish kumar for Dinner tomorrow & he accepts it...

if NDA+Mamata+DMK+TDP+BJD+ SP (but sp cant be trusted ) then i see chances of Kalam sir coming back...

I can forgive her hundred faults ..she expressed it loud when i wanted to hear it loud..yaar apj abdul kalaam and prathiba patil i can see a difference of heaven and void

Back
Top Bottom