What's new

Kalam is our candidate : Mamata ji

He is the best person for this post,,,first and foremost reason is he is non- political,janta candidate

congress the idiot party has given three name from their own party these fools need to be taught a big lesson,

Do you guys think there should be more rights given to president?
then only Dr.Kalam sir can bring change we desperately need..

Its one of the few deeds of Mamata that i truly admire,despite her being a pathetic CM.
I would like to add,when she single handedly stopped another blunder by the UPA, during the water sharing treaty with BD.
But apart from these she sucked it up big time for Bengal in every possible way.
Anyways, all guns for KALAM sir.We are with you champ.

I seen your posts then I come to know you are mentally retarded Pakistani.

On topic: APJ is a inspiration for many youngsters in India and I am supporting that great man.
You are Indian equivalent of calling others 'RAW agent' (bangladeshi) or 'zionist agent' (pakistani).
Can we have a deal, I will agree with everything you say, and you give me a nice certificate proclaiming I am indian, which I will put as my avatar.

And I belive you are an immature teenager. I may be wrong though, many people get maturity quite late in their life. :)
Ok I got the Answer ... Neither ur a Hindu nor ur a Indian But yes ur a Idiot...

& about i being a immature... so let me tell u, when u where still in diapers i starting getting boner...

Saab ji araam se,,BHAI hai apna
Bhai hoga tera ... have u ever read any of this posts... i have been watching him for days ...

You are Indian equivalent of calling others 'RAW agent' (bangladeshi) or 'zionist agent' (pakistani).
Can we have a deal, I will agree with everything you say, and you give me a nice certificate proclaiming I am indian, which I will put as my avatar.

This thread is about our beloved leader so I don't want to ruin this thread. I am damn sure I will give proper reply to you in some other time.

Indian presidential election has never been a widely talked about affair before APJ Kalam's reign. He brought deserved glory & respect to that office. Then again.. as soon as his term ended..president's office was thrown back to the stone age. Only his reinstatement can purify that much maligned office, which is occupied by a no good old hag!!

Let the old man have some rest and do whatever he want's to do in his remaining life.He's done enough for the country.....move on :rolleyes:

Look's like the Prez is addicted to facebook :lol:

Let the old man have some rest and do whatever he want's to do in his remaining life.He's done enough for the country.....move on :rolleyes:

Death alone can Give rest to a Patriot & free him from Duties of the nation ...

Vajpayjee who doesnt remember his own name is said to have Heard chanting just two word constantly Bharat Mata ki Jai & jai Sri Ram... Thats his dedication to his Motherland & unfulfilled cause yet not forgotten although he is Suffering Alzheimer ...

Bhai hoga tera ... have u ever read any of this posts... i have been watching him for days ...
:rofl:
Sorry i haven't paid any attention to any of his post..

btw hindu guy i will suggest you this for your avtar
scaled.php

he is one of the very few whoz enthusiasm n patriotism knows nothing like "rest"...even at this age he keeps travelling around the country and the world searching ways to develop India...

Although president doesnt have any powers...he kept travelling around the country and some of the small incidents...like making chairs and benches and basic amenities in rural schools available to show the PRESIDENT improved the conditions a lot...no matter wat...i support him...even wrote to him...

and on ur addiction to facebook comment....look what hez browsing...reading all what people wanna tell him

I dont see anything special in kalam the president, he is mostly media creation.

People know that president is figure head, but APJ inspires youth and that makes a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom