What's new

Kaiser, Owais VS ME

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been killing both of you, stealing both of your money but none of you can't do anything1 :banana:

I am not talking about shop, i am talking about army system. You first have to create a profile i think its easy to do.. just do it..

Kaiser was trying to be smart, i won after losing 4 battles! :BVICTORY:

Originally posted by Ahsan Farooqui@Oct 26 2005, 02:30 AM
Kaiser was trying to be smart, i won after losing 4 battles! :BVICTORY:
[post=1325]Quoted post[/post]​

Kaiser your such a loser, you made an alliance with me and on the next day fully attacked me.. What a loser. :laughing:

Oh man sorry I totally forgot :frusty: Sorry man. :Ledsen_Gubbe:

Originally posted by Kaiser@Oct 28 2005, 03:39 AM
Oh man sorry I totally forgot :frusty: Sorry man. :Ledsen_Gubbe:
[post=1545]Quoted post[/post]​

Too bad, i became week that was a dummy weak by changing my race. Now attack me.. :laughing:

hey i didnot know abt any wars going on in here wats their results :haha: who is the winner :harhar:

Originally posted by Ahsan Farooqui@Oct 25 2005, 08:26 AM
I have been killing both of you, stealing both of your money but none of you can't do anything1 :banana:
[post=1230]Quoted post[/post]​
why u r stealin my money?? :ranting:

Originally posted by Owais@Oct 28 2005, 04:14 PM
why u r stealin my money?? :ranting:
[post=1593]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, and your doing nothing about it. You need to build up your defences and build forts.. etc.. :)

Kaisar stop attacking me u have attacked me 5 times :ranting: :ranting: i just started building my army

by the way how can we steal gold or money from others secondly i need help to sustain kaisar attackss any body want 2 help me plssssssssss i have lost abt 9 thousand gold because of these ATTACKS

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Oct 29 2005, 08:01 AM
Kaisar stop attacking me u have attacked me 5 times :ranting: :ranting: i just started building my army

by the way how can we steal gold or money from others secondly i need help to sustain kaisar attackss any body want 2 help me plssssssssss i have lost abt 9 thousand gold because of these ATTACKS
[post=1634]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok Ill stop :youknowme: ..........In about a month :LOLANI:

Kaiser give them some chance........ Or you know who is going to attack you ;)

Originally posted by Ahsan Farooqui@Oct 29 2005, 07:23 PM
Kaiser give them some chance........ Or you know who is going to attack you ;)
[post=1653]Quoted post[/post]​

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Back
Top Bottom