What's new

K2 via Concordia: Trekking through the valley of giants

Lucky, I am happy that you got a chance to visit India, yups the notion of nations on PDF is different then reality.
Frankly speaking the new generation thats coming up has no clue about pakistan, other than whats presented in media as a country thats spreading terrorism and is cause of all issues in J&K. They have lost the idea that just few decades ago there was no such border and people on both the side where one and fought together for independence. With that generation which saw the independence reaching prime, the brotherlyhood is dieing, the connection is dieing...

I see history in Pakistan, thankfully lot of things have not changed with time as fast things has changed on Indian side. When I see photos of Pakistan, at times i feel like the time has stopped there, things that i use to see 10-20yrs ago in India, is still seen in pakistan, like railway stations, roads, some colonies, old societies etc etc.

Other than this nature is still prestine, business tourism has not spoiled it. I would love to travel across the nothern and western pakistan along with P0K(aka Azad Kashmir). Chances of seeing all this in this life is grim, given the how the countries are head to head. None the less I would like to thank the members of PDF, the frequently come up with threads like this which helps many like me to connect to sureal world of Pakistan
Firstly you or no indian is welcome to pakistan and mainly azad kashmir and gb , secondly u cant control ur cheapness from calling azad kashmir p0k.
Anyways stay in ur ganga valley dont look westwards ,not welcome.

Last edited:
Lucky, I am happy that you got a chance to visit India, yups the notion of nations on PDF is different then reality.
Frankly speaking the new generation thats coming up has no clue about pakistan, other than whats presented in media as a country thats spreading terrorism and is cause of all issues in J&K. They have lost the idea that just few decades ago there was no such border and people on both the side where one and fought together for independence. With that generation which saw the independence reaching prime, the brotherlyhood is dieing, the connection is dieing...

I see history in Pakistan, thankfully lot of things have not changed with time as fast things has changed on Indian side. When I see photos of Pakistan, at times i feel like the time has stopped there, things that i use to see 10-20yrs ago in India, is still seen in pakistan, like railway stations, roads, some colonies, old societies etc etc.

Other than this nature is still prestine, business tourism has not spoiled it. I would love to travel across the nothern and western pakistan along with P0K(aka Azad Kashmir). Chances of seeing all this in this life is grim, given the how the countries are head to head. None the less I would like to thank the members of PDF, the frequently come up with threads like this which helps many like me to connect to sureal world of Pakistan
It's very sad as if the one issue can be resolved then we can reduce military expenditure and focus on building business ties and both countries will flourish. It's crazy that we are in an endless negative spiral. I think you would really enjoy Pakistan. Here is a picture of me near the northern areas enjoying Gods creation
IMG_20170706_102648.jpg

Can you see the river below and the glaciers that are melting

Firstly you or no indian is welcome to pakistan and mainly azad kashmir and gb , secondly u cantd rop ur cheapness form calling azad kashmir as p0k.
Anyways stay in ur ganga valley dont look westwards not welcome.

Shove in your bullshit, I dont need your welcome.

It's very sad as if the one issue can be resolved then we can reduce military expenditure and focus on building business ties and both countries will flourish. It's crazy that we are in an endless negative spiral. I think you would really enjoy Pakistan. Here is a picture of me near the northern areas enjoying Gods creation View attachment 446436

Thanks thats an awesome view, would love to camp there and read book, see things under star lights and a campfire. Tent facing that valley. What a view it would be. Glad that you got a chance to enjoy your dreams.

Few retard brains, without sense of what we are losing in this fight are keeping nature loves like you and me away from best of both the worlds. I know even if I got the Visa, i will not get premissons to those areas. Might some day fly by that region :D

Simply breathtaking! You are a very fortunate man to visit the sanctuary of nature, the pictures looks so good even sitting in my office chair I'm awestruck by the beauty of the landscape, well done sir!:tup::pakistan:

Concordia = Kingdom of Snow in Karakorams

26166518_1368403729930446_6115175166621833314_n.png

Sunrise over K2.

26168349_1368399989930820_4425625637789245444_n.png

dawg you for real? does the sky actually look like that or you put some camera tricks and photoshop?

Not exactly to this extent. This particular picture is a long exposure shot but not altered. However, when above 2000 meters, depending on the atmospheric conditions, one can see breathtaking views of the sky. The higher you climb the better and clearer the views. I've seen the Milkyway band stretching from horizon to horizon multiple times with just my naked eye.

Not glaciers, perennial snow to be exact.

Glad to be here,
For updated information about k2 and Concordia trek follow the link below

Well Written and Comprehensive post about k2 Concordia trek.
it has been 6 years of this blog and things have change a lot in the mountains.

find up to date information in the following link

Back
Top Bottom