What's new

K-8 PROGAGANDA of Egypt

current egyptian govt i dont think so Islamic anymore even our govt but our govt is not that much as egyptian govt but egyptian people are good anayway

yaar is there some thing joke i am serius its real story.i have many egyption friends here and on net but in this case i can say sorry k-8 is nothing but made in pak-china

About 3 years ago i worked together with Egyptian engineer, while i was telling him about JFT he mentioned they also have made one plane and he showed me K8!!!!! He further told more funny stuff which i don't remember.::::: but he was good fellow.

For a trainer aircraft the ad video it doesnt make sense to me!

SU-33 they like it to be name things made in egypt why you sold them now face it. we and you design this air craft when there was no news abut egyption k-8 we work hard design it check it pass it test it and then start made it after 10 years of k-8 in our servise you sold them assembly line now they claim 100% made in egypt with full rights . so now face it. i love them because they are my friend hehehhehehehehhe

Yes .. K-8"E" made in EGYPT .. not designed ..
We have our own version K-8 produced in Egypt .

K-8 variant developed for export to Egypt in 1999, featuring 33 modifications to the airframe and avionics. Built in Egypt from Chinese-supplied kits, production of 80 Egyptian-built Chinese kits was completed in 2005, with license production of an additional 40 K-8Es undertaken thereafter.

On December 12, 2005, the initial batch of 80 aircraft was produced on target, successfully completing the first Sino-Egyptian contract on joint aircraft-manufacture, and it is this that the stamps celebrate. "As the 80th K-8E aircraft is being delivered to the Egyptian Air Forces, today we are celebrating a milestone in joint Sino-Egyptian co-operation in aircraft-manufacturing, and now it has been authorised to produce as much as 97.4 per cent of the components of the aircraft," said Ibrahim Yunis, chairman of the AOI/ACL aircraft-manufacturing company​

k8_6325.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so it is chinese made. pak or egypt assembled. Like firestone getting parts of toyota and calling it their invention as they used different lights . Chinese most likely would have copy pasted from russians. You cant blame for unauthorized copying an unauthorized copy of copy of copy. Can we?:D

It is more like manufactured in Egypt (Kits, Parts, Design supplied from China)

so it is chinese made. pak or egypt assembled. Like firestone getting parts of toyota and calling it their invention as they used different lights . Chinese most likely would have copy pasted from russians. You cant blame for unauthorized copying an unauthorized copy of copy of copy. Can we?:D

Stop doing that on purpose you Indian, Its Pak-China made and assembled in Egypt, :agree::angry:

In December 1999, the China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC) announced a $345 million contract with the Egyptian Defence Department to export the K-8 aircraft and its production line .

Since July 2000, when the contract to jointly produce a total of 80 K-8E jet trainers within five years was signed, more than 200 Chinese technicians and workers have been sent to Cairo, where they worked around the clock with their Egyptian counterparts. The first two Egyptian K-8Es rolled off the assembly line in late June 2001, carrying a 23mm gunpod under the fuselage and powered by an Allied Signal engine. The aircraft factory AOI/ACF (Arab Organisation for Industrialization/Air Craft Factory) at Helwan El Hammamat, Helwan, is in the southern suburbs of Cairo and had a target of completing two planes every month. Chinese and Egyptian senior officials hailed the production of the first K-8E jet training aircraft as a good start to their aircraft .

k-8%20v.jpg

Data from: SinoDefence.com

K-8
Original variant powered by the Garrett TFE731-2A turbofan engine.
K-8E
K-8 variant developed for export to Egypt in 1999, featuring 33 modifications to the airframe and avionics. Built in Egypt from Chinese-supplied kits, production of 80 Egyptian-built Chinese kits was completed in 2005, with license production of an additional 40 K-8Es undertaken thereafter.
K-8P
Pakistan-specific variant with new avionics such as glass cockpit.​

Amir_Pharaoh%20EA%20general%203.jpg

I think something is lost somewhere in translation?? Are Eyptians using armed version of K8?? Judging form the ammunition displayed!

It is a joint-project (from design to production) between CAC and Pakistan Aeronautical Complex. What the specifics are, we don't know - but all reputable sources (e.g. Janes) term it as a joint/multi-lateral program. Who cares though, we can't blame some people for presumptuous garbage spouting now can we?

Pakistan k8 has totally different avionics. Egyption has some basic radar.

:lol:
Yes .. K-8"E" made in EGYPT .. not designed ..
We have our own version K-8 produced in Egypt .

On December 12, 2005, the initial batch of 80 aircraft was produced on target, successfully completing the first Sino-Egyptian contract on joint aircraft-manufacture, and it is this that the stamps celebrate. "As the 80th K-8E aircraft is being delivered to the Egyptian Air Forces, today we are celebrating a milestone in joint Sino-Egyptian co-operation in aircraft-manufacturing, and now it has been authorised to produce as much as 97.4 per cent of the components of the aircraft," said Ibrahim Yunis, chairman of the AOI/ACL aircraft-manufacturing company​

k8_6325.jpg

YouTube - Egyptian Air Force Silver Star ?????? ?????? ??????? ????? ?????

yes dear bro you have to look at thread started by our respected chinees bro. they also feel harm abut this viedeo. i agree yes its made in egypt and kits including engines was provided by china. there is objection only when some call it 100% or other commints by egyptions. ofcorse egypt need changes because they train it other type of air crafts poilets. its nothing new every country make such things.i also see some members wrote k-8 fighter which is so funny:lol:

these waipons load for live fire exersizes not for attack missions. you can change a k-8 to k-8 loaded withen 1 hour.:tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom