What's new

K-4 submarine-launched ballistic missile test on January 31

I have raised this many times over on this forum. There are no videos available on youtube. Please link us if you have any, where the missile, of any K series have been fired from Arihant or any Indian subs.

For the other bold part. Its a wrong assumption. Pontoons are used to test the actual missile and other parameters associated with it. BUT to mate the missile with sub and launch it, is completely different ball game. Consider this same as having land based missiles on TEL and test them using TEL. This is also an area where India critically lags behind, the TELs for its Agni series.
I'll try to get one but later. No it's almost the same. You don't mate the missile with the sub. I would love to see a little more description on "completely different ball game" as I don't think it is.

As per TEL I guess the more appropriate term will be Silo and A5 has Silo.

So you think a cruise missile launch to be same as ballistic missile?.

I mean, yea, both goes whoooosh.

Curise missile launch from the depth of the sea from a submerged submarine PROVES that Pakistan has attained ASSURED second strike capability.

where is the video of babur being fired from pakistani submarine ?

Did you miss the video?

I'll try to get one but later. No it's almost the same. You don't mate the missile with the sub. I would love to see a little more description on "completely different ball game" as I don't think it is.

As per TEL I guess the more appropriate term will be Silo and A5 has Silo.

Please do share the video, rest of the Indian members are not as forth coming as you are.

The keyword is "mobility" otherwise all is suspected to be targeted in first strike, including silos.

Curise missile launch from the depth of the sea from a submerged submarine PROVES that Pakistan has attained ASSURED second strike capability.

Did you miss the video?

Please do share the video, rest of the Indian members are not as forth coming as you are.

The keyword is "mobility" otherwise all is suspected to be targeted in first strike, including silos.

So which submarine in Pakistan's arsenal was used to launch the SLCM Babur?

So which submarine in Pakistan's arsenal was used to launch the SLCM Babur?

Type is not mentioned in press release, but it definitely was not a pontoon, there are no tugs in the video for miles.

Type is not mentioned in press release, but it definitely was not a pontoon, there are no tugs in the video for miles.

So no info on the modification of your subs to accommodate the SLCM, but it happened according to you.

I suppose we should blindly follow your lead is it?

So no info on the modification of your subs to accommodate the SLCM, but it happened according to you.

Seeing is believing, first and foremost. Tell me, did you spot any tug in the clip? When was the last time you fired any of your missiles for any sub?

Seeing is believing, first and foremost. Tell me, did you spot any tug in the clip? When was the last time you fired any of your missiles for any sub?

how about you just provide us with info on which sub and when the modification took place. Given that your subs are of French origin, you should have some information with regards to the overhaul right? which of your subs have vertical launch capabilities? Please tell.

I don't need all this visual "proof" of a tug...just name which sub you overhauled for VLS and I'll be on my way. That is all the proof one needsz

In response to your second point, india has always test fired from a pontoon and it has always been direct about announcing the same. When we mate these with Arihant, you will know.

When was the last time you saw a chinease sub launch a ballistic on y tube

When was the last time you saw the Israeli Dolphin class launch its SLBM

THESE ARE TOP SECRET WEAPONS and their location is kept secret

YOU DO NOT place pictures all over Y TUBE so a enemy can start tracking them just for PROPAGANDA

AS a Pakistani all you need to know iindia sea based nuclear as started with the induction of ARIHANT and induction of all 3 missles K15 range 700km K4 range 3000km and brahmos range 300km

FIVE NUCLEAR SUBS will be built by 2025

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-23_20-41-57.png
    upload_2017-1-23_20-41-57.png
    272.1 KB · Views: 29

Oh no you are not going to change the topic.

This thread is about a submarine ballistic missile of over 3000KM range. There you want to talk about a submarine cruise missile launch. Mercedes and Ford are not the same. It is a stupid comparison.

And now you coming back to your ASSURED second strike.

Babur 3 has a range of 450KM. EEZ of any nation is around 300KM. Pakistan DOES NOT have the desired delivery platform YET. The limited no. of 3 Khalid sub's have to get OUT of the littoral zone, which they were bought for and is being used, to attack anything. PN would want to have maximum effect with one shot. Because, striking FIRST a nation with massive retaliation policy is not to be taken lightly. Your commanders definitely don't. So they would strike a port city. Mumbai or Vizag. The moment a sub gets out of Pakistany zone, you can get your head it is being tracked. The P8I, Akash, S300, Cartosat and the GSAT's are not for show. And you didn't forget the USN did you?. PN have to travel through some of the most navigated waters on the planet. Good luck!!.

So do you see how your second strike works? War is not a turn based game. Just like India cannot match China, Pakistan cannot match India either. By the time Pakistan gets all its subs and Increases the range of the cruise missile, India will be out of reach.

Still, Pakistan can and may strike a Indian city. No arguments. But please, for your sake, pray that PN is not a fool to do so. No rhetoric, there wont be a Pakistan left.

India may not be supa powa. But it can stand on its own very well.

Please, troll with common sense.

Last edited:

Did you miss the video?

I MEAN THE full video, nothing was clear in the video about the the platform of missile .

how about you just provide us with info on which sub and when the modification took place. Given that your subs are of French origin, you should have some information with regards to the overhaul right? which of your subs have vertical launch capabilities? Please tell.

I don't need all this visual "proof" of a tug...just name which sub you overhauled for VLS and I'll be on my way. That is all the proof one needsz

In response to your second point, india has always test fired from a pontoon and it has always been direct about announcing the same. When we mate these with Arihant, you will know.

How about you watch the clip because with your reading glasses on because there are plenty of clues in there which can be corroborated with official ISPR release.

First and foremost, unlike Indians tests, there was no tug within miles of vicinity of the launch site. I can't emphasis more on this point.

And if you have seen the trajectory of Babur 3 just after it emerged from the sea, almost at 45 degree, one can easily say that it wasn't fired from VLS but through torpedo tubes.

And yes we are waiting for India to show us when and if it's second strike capability will be ready.

When was the last time you saw a chinease sub launch a ballistic on y tube

When was the last time you saw the Israeli Dolphin class launch its SLBM

THESE ARE TOP SECRET WEAPONS and their location is kept secret

YOU DO NOT place pictures all over Y TUBE so a enemy can start tracking them just for PROPAGANDA

AS a Pakistani all you need to know iindia sea based nuclear as started with the induction of ARIHANT and induction of all 3 missles K15 range 700km K4 range 3000km and brahmos range 300km

FIVE NUCLEAR SUBS will be built by 2025

Your country got no hesitation in show casing it's missile fire from submerged pontoon and this logic of "super secrecy" goes out of window there yet there is no evidence of missile fire from actual sub.

Kissi aur ko chutiya bana ja kar.

Oh no you are not going to change the topic.

This thread is about a submarine ballistic missile of over 3000KM range. There you want to talk about a submarine cruise missile launch. Mercedes and Ford are not the same. It is a stupid comparison.

And now you coming back to your ASSURED second strike.

Babur 3 has a range of 450KM. EEZ of any nation is around 300KM. Pakistan DOES NOT have the desired delivery platform YET. The limited no. of 3 Khalid sub's have to get OUT of the littoral zone, which they were bought for and is being used, to attack anything. PN would want to have maximum effect with one shot. Because, striking FIRST a nation with massive retaliation policy is not to be taken lightly. Your commanders definitely don't. So they would strike a port city. Mumbai or Vizag. The moment a sub gets out of Pakistany zone, you can get your head it is being tracked. The P8I, Akash, S300, Cartosat and the GSAT's are not for show. And you didn't forget the USN did you?. PN have to travel through some of the most navigated waters on the planet. Good luck!!.

So do you see how your second strike works? War is not a turn based game. Just like India cannot match China, Pakistan cannot match India either. By the time Pakistan gets all its subs and Increases the range of the cruise missile, India will be out of reach.

Still, Pakistan can and may strike a Indian city. No arguments. But please, for your sake, pray that PN is not a fool to do so. No rhetoric, there wont be a Pakistan left.

India may not be supa powa. But it can stand on its own very well.

Please, troll with common sense.

Manna kaka. What I said is very valid point. India repeated testing from pontoons means that either India doesn't have confidence to mate the missiles with sub or lack the know how or simple pissing in the air due to uncontrollable bravado abouts it's second strike capability.

Your Ford vs merc argument is laughable. Ford can be mastang as well. Ford with working engine is more of a car then merc without. Hope this gets you out of your delusion.

I can only petty you on your false bravado. We work on first strike. Rest assured from Delhi all the way to andaman and nicobar and whatever is in between will be vaprozied with impunity. Our land based fully mobile BMs are enough to make mince meat out of India.

For the second strike option. In case of impending hostility, we can place one sub each on both flanks of India with one on standby. Situation will change drastically further with the arrival of 8 Chinese subs. PN will only strike in case we are in worst case scenario are caught napping and struck with first strike by one of Indian allies like America. India itself is not stupid to commit such act. PN subs are just an insurance policy, our land based BMs are more then capable to do the job first time around.

I MEAN THE full video, nothing was clear in the video about the the platform of missile .

Submarine is "submerged" how can it be visible in the video?

This is trident test

This is Babur test

Do you see which platform was used in trident test? Most important thing is, in both tests there are no signs of tugs within miles, meaning there is no question of pontoon being used and it's was the sub who fired the missiles.

You are right. I confused myself with this video to be from a submarine.

@Taimoor Khan we haven't tested one from a sub yet. But like I have maintained since we spoke a pontoon and a sub have identical launch scenarios apart from type o water and undercurrents where a live sub is useful.

Unlike India which proclaim every little achievement for bragging purposes, the rest of the world keep their development a secret. So the world owes India a big thanks for being so transparent.

Back
Top Bottom