What's new

JVPC/MSMC video review by Sandeep Unnithan

One get to see such pictures often spread on the net by Pakistanis .
I can say with utmost certainty that 95% Hindus haven't drunk any kind Mutra/piss in their lives . Nor do i'm gonna pass judgement on any piss drinker be it cows or camels or human for that matter .
Our ex pm morarji Desai used to do it ,his own urine.That too every morning,that moron helped pakistan mist and earned theirs highest civilian award for his services to pakistan by siting as indian PM.

cool, but dont you think that 5.56 is a pretty big caliber for a smg?
Still less than ammunition used in sten & Sterling gun.

cool, but dont you think that 5.56 is a pretty big caliber for a smg?

Almost Standard for a defence weapon.

Unless u consider urself an authority now because u have been told how martial u r lol.

We are for many decades

Yes, it's a copy. You guys should make some too.
This is the prototype that won the competition. Let's see if the production variant jams when it's shredding up "freedom fighters" in the hands of the j&k police and army.

We are for many decades

The OFB makes a licensed carbine version of the Tavor Tar 21. This is not available for sales to the general public.

Tell me this- in what world is this 5.56 indegenous Indian carbine/sub machinegun the same as this ?

Btw- this is a great personal defense weapon. Thanks for the share- I'll consider buying one for myself.

5.56 it too large caliber for the desired purpose of smg unless the indians have designed the gun with low recoil but then again seeing the video that does not seem to be the case....... It would be better if it was in a small Calibre...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom