What's new

Just in: India's 4,000-km range Agni-IV ballistic missile test-fired. (File photo from earlier test)

Russia in Asia - from when??

US President Trump will be THE most powerful man in the world and you are talking about buildings and flats.

He is the DESTROYER of One Religion and One country.The most beneficiary from that destruction is one and only 'India'.Just wait and see. :enjoy:

Siberia is part of Asia. Go check your map on google. Refrain from India maps that illegally include territory of its neighbors.

Trump is still in it for himself and his company. He is a businessman and will run America for his benefit, especially his construction business.

Perhaps Agni IV or Agni IIP is a prime candidate to be converted into ASAT platform.
Ekalavya anti-sat missile, coming soon. Chatter in Hyderabad.
DRDO presentation by former chairman VK Saraswat;

ASAT_1000_2.png

ASAT_1000_phases.png

ASAT_1000.png

Stupid, ur nuclear warhead yield 20k at most, with our million tons thermo Yet no Chinese is boasting like Indians
20k? seriously, yup people choose lowest "estimate" (and not numbers told by other agencies) to troll Indians.:D
Most important, it's about tested technologies, not the everything what country operates.
Opening PHWRs next year, obviously India must have reached above 100kT (can't say about reliability against P5 without testing).
India has demonstrated most of technologies in particle physics studies to FBRs and simulators.
ITER club chose India to work on Thermonuclear Reactor Technology. So, obviously India must have something.
Rest, I can fill the thread with details, reports and messes pics for that.

Refrain from India maps that illegally include territory of its neighbors.
You know mate, I have maintained in my mind that you are a Taiwanese (at least as per your flags) but observing your recent comments and your "thanks" to anti India racist posts, even filled with incorrect stats in Agni V thread we remember, such high activity in Indian section,
I have really doubt about your nationality and faithfulness. Don't give me a chance to bust you, cuz I just caught other one this week.:disagree:

If a foreigner except our lovely "ex Indian" brothers are concerned about so called "illegal occupations" by India, something is to be checked.
@Abingdonboy @bloo

This is the frigging internet, not your CPC's politburo and Indians are free people, not your Uighur subjects, or the Falun Gong practitioners, whichever you may like (or despise more).
Actually, the politburo makes the rules, the ordinary have to follow the dictatorship's rules.

How come Indians like to do selective comparison. Why ignore their DF-31A and DF-41 and just compare with older Chinese missiles what India is developing. And label an old Chinese system as their newest. No wonder many people think Indians are idiots, it's because you are an Indian. I'm glad I know Indian in real life instead of internet trolls like you.
You say this to Ur ay and ask why are you afraid of Agni 5 and complaining and whining. This missile brought up Ur insecurity again again. Now u need to increase you threshold if you do America will do too. Good my dear Chinese.

How come Indians like to do selective comparison. Why ignore their DF-31A and DF-41 and just compare with older Chinese missiles what India is developing. And label an old Chinese system as their newest. No wonder many people think Indians are idiots, it's because you are an Indian. I'm glad I know Indian in real life instead of internet trolls like you.
So are u saying other than DF31A and upcoming 41 rest all dud in front our missile superiority? Hahaha NY dear there is no measurement to measure Ur insecurity. U after 4 decades of 10-8% gdp still a Insecured regional power. How sad how does it make you to feel? U as Chinese I will never expect confidence but insecurity due to Ur history lol

Hahahahaha and complete failure in Ur argument is Ur DF31A ... Missile with bigger dimensions than Agni 5 can go through 11000 km with one tone warhead bit Agni 5 can travel to 8000km with 1.5 tone warhead and smaller in dimensions. That the technology upgrade we have been developing . Wait for agni 6 we will outsmart you with 8000-10,000km with 1.5-2.5 T war heads. Yes MIRV. Good luck defending you precious cities. You got lots to loss. We hare many states with many different cities and we know where to hit you and make them a waste land for the next 1000 years. Good luck buddy. Remember 1967. When you first warned Indian Army. In the debacle of 1965 weak diplomatic in 1962. You spoke loud in your loud speakers A warning to Indian Army to get lost from the sikim u claimed as yours. You brutally shoot at our unprepared men guarding the borders 65 dead. . And you opened fire after we gave a ****. Later you sent Ur army after us less or less damage inflicted by Ur artillery fire. And you sent your large army so Indians will run away seeing you after 1962. But for Ur surprise our Indian armed changed the tactics. That diplomatic of political class is different as u will end up with Indian Army which formed different path and answer the question for you idiots. . . Your invaded Army was brutally murdered by our heavy fire. Then you ran away. And in return you opened fire at cholla. Lol we replied with heavy artillery huge casualties from Ur side. Official of Ur army claimed its nearly 300-400+ while India suffered 85 imclude you unprovoked fire on patrol parties at borders which suffer 65 martyr. .

That was you last time for Ur bravery till now even not I 1971 when Ur friend was butchered and thrown apart into pieces. Many Pakistan called you a Bitch A women will men's body. Lol true or not... U ask Pakistanis. And you ran 3 km deep into Ur territory and still you main this status quo. Lol... Only indian army can give you the bloody nose not US. We are just right next to u. And we know later you list Shamelessly to small country like veitnam. And no wonder small country like Japan invaded your country thanks to the US superior power to you are free today lol. That's the reason for Ur insecurity. In next war I will assure you we will beat the shit outta you

Stupid, ur nuclear warhead yield 20k at most, with our million tons thermo Yet no Chinese is boasting like Indians
oh , so you mean we dont have secrets ???????????? when the time comes , you will get to know wat is the meaning of yield and how much yield our nukes have for zhongguo . bye for now stupid speculator

oh , so you mean we dont have secrets ???????????? when the time comes , you will get to know wat is the meaning of yield and how much yield our nukes have for zhongguo . bye for now stupid speculator

What yield we have missiles capable of delivering huge quantities than Chinese.

You say this to Ur ay and ask why are you afraid of Agni 5 and complaining and whining. This missile brought up Ur insecurity again again. Now u need to increase you threshold if you do America will do too. Good my dear Chinese.

So are u saying other than DF31A and upcoming 41 rest all dud in front our missile superiority? Hahaha NY dear there is no measurement to measure Ur insecurity. U after 4 decades of 10-8% gdp still a Insecured regional power. How sad how does it make you to feel? U as Chinese I will never expect confidence but insecurity due to Ur history lol

Hahahahaha and complete failure in Ur argument is Ur DF31A ... Missile with bigger dimensions than Agni 5 can go through 11000 km with one tone warhead bit Agni 5 can travel to 8000km with 1.5 tone warhead and smaller in dimensions. That the technology upgrade we have been developing . Wait for agni 6 we will outsmart you with 8000-10,000km with 1.5-2.5 T war heads. Yes MIRV. Good luck defending you precious cities. You got lots to loss. We hare many states with many different cities and we know where to hit you and make them a waste land for the next 1000 years. Good luck buddy. Remember 1967. When you first warned Indian Army. In the debacle of 1965 weak diplomatic in 1962. You spoke loud in your loud speakers A warning to Indian Army to get lost from the sikim u claimed as yours. You brutally shoot at our unprepared men guarding the borders 65 dead. . And you opened fire after we gave a ****. Later you sent Ur army after us less or less damage inflicted by Ur artillery fire. And you sent your large army so Indians will run away seeing you after 1962. But for Ur surprise our Indian armed changed the tactics. That diplomatic of political class is different as u will end up with Indian Army which formed different path and answer the question for you idiots. . . Your invaded Army was brutally murdered by our heavy fire. Then you ran away. And in return you opened fire at cholla. Lol we replied with heavy artillery huge casualties from Ur side. Official of Ur army claimed its nearly 300-400+ while India suffered 85 imclude you unprovoked fire on patrol parties at borders which suffer 65 martyr. .

That was you last time for Ur bravery till now even not I 1971 when Ur friend was butchered and thrown apart into pieces. Many Pakistan called you a Bitch A women will men's body. Lol true or not... U ask Pakistanis. And you ran 3 km deep into Ur territory and still you main this status quo. Lol... Only indian army can give you the bloody nose not US. We are just right next to u. And we know later you list Shamelessly to small country like veitnam. And no wonder small country like Japan invaded your country thanks to the US superior power to you are free today lol. That's the reason for Ur insecurity. In next war I will assure you we will beat the shit outta you

Don't get so defensive when your lied are exposed that you have to respond to my single post 3 times. Each time reveal more desperate lies to cover up your previous lies I exposed. You are a sad man that should stop respond
Ing to my posts until you get your facts straight. Most people here deal with facts, not your Bharat Rakshak crowd that create fiction to feel good about yourself.

Read my comparison

Don't get so defensive when your lied are exposed that you have to respond to my single post 3 times. Each time reveal more desperate lies to cover up your previous lies I exposed. You are a sad man that should stop respond
Ing to my posts until you get your facts straight. Most people here deal with facts, not your Bharat Rakshak crowd that create fiction to feel good about yourself.
See calm down and stop throwing allegations. Tell me where am factually wrong. Or else shame on u and Ur unsecured civilization. End of the topic. There are millions of articles on Ur insecurity. West makes fun of that. U by urself ask it for urself you aim for US but you can't out match India in Asia. Truth

Read my comparison

See calm down and stop throwing allegations. Tell me where am factually wrong. Or else shame on u and Ur unsecured civilization. End of the topic. There are millions of articles on Ur insecurity. West makes fun of that. U by urself ask it for urself you aim for US but you can't out match India in Asia. Truth
Am throwing multi reply cause I know I have a point in here. Lol you just want to bring in some off topic about some bharatkhand websites. All I told is history facts about Ur Shameless defeat and missiles capabilities. If you want to discuss you superiority with an India then am afraid u will loss terribly. U put smart us with MIRV which we are still developing. But our missiles are are capable of hitting you with 25mach speed and high precision. Live with it its just a start

Now you have two options which I will call it as nightmare. Either will have to increase Ur threshold and missiles or keep the status quo. You managed to keep US and Soviets away with old missiles and some 70 nukes in the past. India with 120 warheads with state of the missile will give u nightmare. If you increase your missiles threshold US and Nato wil follow the suit against you.

Ouch so critical situation you are in and u went to UN to increase your threshold lol. Will it help? Once you do so Japan will change its already aggressive tactics. This will make you a joke in Asia leave alone of your super power ambition you are still a country like India fighting for Super power goal. Sour graps and we are enjoying dude. Lol

Read my comparison

Am throwing multi reply cause I know I have a point in here. Lol you just want to bring in some off topic about some bharatkhand websites. All I told is history facts about Ur Shameless defeat and missiles capabilities. If you want to discuss you superiority with an India then am afraid u will loss terribly. U put smart us with MIRV which we are still developing. But our missiles are are capable of hitting you with 25mach speed and high precision. Live with it its just a start

You need to get your facts straight before I would discuss with you in details. When someone come up with fictional accusations like you, I will not waste my breath to point out lies as it's up for you to verify facts before you post them. Indians like you need to learn that it's not up to others to prove all your fiction when you are caught with lies. I point out a couple of examples in my first response and if you are responding with a saturation of lies, I don't have the time, energy nor desire to go after each lies. Until you go through your post and respond to all your lies and deception. Please stop responding with more lies and attacks. It will just make you look even more desperate.

For the record I worked in UK Australia Even Shanghai. My designation is anything you will never dream of. My knowledge on nuke is far more fruitful than at least many in here. I will tell you one thing. China can do nothing but big mouth like you do in SCS. And to the fact you yourself know you been encircled terribly outnumbered. Last thing you want is India getting into the list. Which I suppose it's already done. Good luck China. Count your days

You need to get your facts straight before I would discuss with you in details. When someone come up with fictional accusations like you, I will not waste my breath to point out lies as it's up for you to verify facts before you post them. Indians like you need to learn that it's not up to others to prove all your fiction when you are caught with lies. I point out a couple of examples in my first response and if you are responding with a saturation of lies, I don't have the time, energy nor desire to go after each lies. Until you go through your post and respond to all your lies and deception. Please stop responding with more lies and attacks. It will just make you look even more desperate.
See no one asked for Ur comments on India we don't give a Fcuk anyway as it won't change anything in ground. Secondly you point out my lies with good source I will change my stand how about that. Am ready to debate. Don't want to run away like Chinese do usually after getting confronted with reality.

Now tell me where I went wrong.

On 1967

Or missiles capabilities?

Ekalavya anti-sat missile, coming soon. Chatter in Hyderabad.
DRDO presentation by former chairman VK Saraswat;

ASAT_1000_2.png

ASAT_1000_phases.png

ASAT_1000.png

20k? seriously, yup people choose lowest "estimate" (and not numbers told by other agencies) to troll Indians.:D
Most important, it's about tested technologies, not the everything what country operates.
Opening PHWRs next year, obviously India must have reached above 100kT (can't say about reliability against P5 without testing).
India has demonstrated most of technologies in particle physics studies to FBRs and simulators.
ITER club chose India to work on Thermonuclear Reactor Technology. So, obviously India must have something.
Rest, I can fill the thread with details, reports and messes pics for that.

You know mate, I have maintained in my mind that you are a Taiwanese (at least as per your flags) but observing your recent comments and your "thanks" to anti India racist posts, even filled with incorrect stats in Agni V thread we remember, such high activity in Indian section,
I have really doubt about your nationality and faithfulness. Don't give me a chance to bust you, cuz I just caught other one this week.:disagree:

If a foreigner except our lovely "ex Indian" brothers are concerned about so called "illegal occupations" by India, something is to be checked.
@Abingdonboy @bloo

I've been on here for many years. And as Taiwanese American on this forum. I was initially supportive of India. But after I've experienced the boasting of Indians, it'd easy to have enough. No other nationality boast as Indians. Which even made a feature film about becoming a superpower.

I've been on here for many years. And as Taiwanese American on this forum. I was initially supportive of India. But after I've experienced the boasting of Indians, it'd easy to have enough. No other nationality boast as Indians. Which even made a feature film about becoming a superpower.
Why don't you troll Chinese then?
Fat East Section has been filled with "shining" China threads but everybody stuffs anti India bluff in South Asia section. Even if someone mistakenly puts something nice there, Chinese members don't let it end up peacefully and shove up Chinese memes and graphics everywhere.
You can complaint about "boasting" by Indians as much as you can but fact is that you do only one sided.

Most important you commented about Indian territorial disputes. Tell us, who are you? (really).

Congratulations, any video link? Also noticed no fins on A4

Interestingly, this test was aimed at 2000km only. Probably a lofted trajectory one, verifying parameters for lesser range.
Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Back
Top Bottom