What's new

Jumhoriat ka Husan | A Rebuttal to 'Army's questionable decisions' by DAWN.

For the record, AVERAGE Pakistani would LOVE to have a better home, better food, clothes and better education for their kids. What you are referring to, are rich people who think supporting IK is a fashion trend (and SO can be seen in his protest aka. the Dance, Sing and use Abusive Language Festival of 2014).

Also, average Pakistani does NOT love IK who has caused over 5 Trillion loss to their country when this money could've helped so many people's daily lives.

Next, I am not against IK or the Military. I am against anti-democracy and in choosing idiots who have no clue how a system runs. At the end, you have TWO idiots who are now negotiating with the SAME system that they abused and refused to even look at, let alone, negotiate. Now, there is no Face Saving either. But at the cost of many lives, 5 trillion in loss, bad international press.........and you think that's all good. I'd keep my likings as they are democratic, wouldn't cost the country money and can get stuff done with talking.
hahaha cant imagine an American living in an advance and free society can even think of saying that.....Singing etc is wrong? who said that?:what: ...you must be some Al-Arab Wal Bakistani Wal Some Other Mixed Race with a Conservative Mind and believing in no Evolution of thoughts and Reasoning over the years.... but not a progressive one living there:undecided:....for sure!

Our Country was already going down economically...Rivers of Honey and Milk werent flowing here already anyway!

The two idiots(according to you) are actually fighting for the implementation of "real" Democracy in Pakistan that should actually help a Common Man to prosper economically and socially and not just a couple of families with only Feudals,Businessmen,Bureaucrats,Political Elites etc then their kids and grand kids in particular.....About time Pakistan should free itself from Dynastic Politics and Fake Democracy!

gosh the more i try to stay away from Political Discussions these days,the more im pushed into it here!:oops:

What i wanted to say was that i hope we agree that PTI/PAT irrespective of their motives has the right to assemble peacefully. i hope that we also agree that there was indeed massive rigging in the elections, a fact stated by almost every monkey during the Joint Session of Parliament despite the fact that they were against the dharna. i hope we also agree that killing of those 14 in Model Town was a fcuk up.

So what i want to bring out is that PTI/PAT are justified as they sit-in, even their demands are legit, barring may be the resignation one. Then again they have remained peaceful for the most of the time. Now compare this to MQM setting forward their demands in the manner as they do or compare this to the channel followed by Lal Masjid thugs and the badmashi shown by them irrespective of the fact that they were trying to be 'Islamic.'

Hence the credit to PTI/PAT.

Oh. I see.

They can do what they like brother Xeric. they can do so with impunity.

My problem with PAT and PTI is their liberal use of insinuations about a sitting Gen. Raheel as being "Umpire", the third force, etc. an army officer who will help PTI/PAT topple NS's civilian government.

Who is encouraging them to do so? to malign and rubbish Gen. Raheel and bring him down to the despot Generals like Saddam, Asisi, Qaddafi, etc.

Who?

Best regards

What have we finally learned from all this political crises, starting from PPP & all the way till here is, we have finally found out that PPP, PML-N, ANP, JUI & other political parties hate & reject Quaid E Azam, Allama Mohammed Iqbal & etc. & they hate Pakistan, it is proven because they use Pakistan for their personal interests which is growing their businesses & it has been proven that most of the corrupt political parties are having full foreign support & these corrupt politicians have spilled venom against Pakistan, Pakistan ideology, Two Nation theory & Pakistan, to help these corrupt politicians they have brothers which are media led by GEO.

People who support PML-N I request them for GOD sakes please open your eyes, they don't care at all how much you love them & they have proven it.

I don't support PTI & PAT because I have differences with them but what I do like about them is, in their every speech they talk about what Quaid E Azam wanted, why Pakistan was created & so on.

PA is Pakistan's clean institute & only institute who love Pakistan & they give lives for Pakistan. The end result of all this mess is INSHAALLAH PA will take over & save Pakistan from all these corrupt politicians who have no love for Pakistan & are continuing to harm Pakistan in every possible way, every day under these corrupt politicians is filthy corruption & mega crimes against Pakistan. When ever PA takes over I will stand with them & they will have my full support, though this is not an option but there is no other option.

People living in Pakistan don't feel or face what we Pakistanis living abroad have to face from the people of the country & bloody Indians who are very expertly spilling venom against Pakistan & they convince the local people that Pakistan is nothing. Don't worry I know how to defend my Pakistan & I hope you all Pakistanis do the same.

brother , you have stated the truth which is the belief n commitment of each & every Pakistani for PakisTan and PakisTan army ... :pakistan:

ALLaah bLess PakisTan and PakisTan armed ForCes ...

I Think we as people don't learn from our Past as we simply don't want to talk about it or even try to correct our selves ever since Pak is created this is a debate that Institutions are loyal to State of Pakistan (I am refering to all Civilian/Army) what makes a state is it piece of land or people no its ideology then question comes in my mind who sets the ideology well truth is there is only one Ideology but no interpretation (means Pak is created in the name of Islam) but meaning of Islam is not understood (Sorry Mullah`s i dont agree with any one of you due to your hatred among each FIka ) so my feeling is are we all confused i mean come on people one leader came with slogan of Industrialization other came up with one unit .One General came up with Secular Pak one came up with Enlighten moderation.More then half of our lives are spent in wasting what we are ,where we want to be .Like what i feel Quaid-E-Azam (May Allah grant him rest in peace) wanted a state where Muslims along with minorities can live financially strong lives we have created this peace of land heaven for Jahadism ,now we are where ,I know my arguments are felt like emotional but there is sanity inside those who can read between the lines. Regarding current situation i only say this is result of what we have been doing through out years.Some respondents claims that IK & TQ had relationship with Ex Generals who are creating scene my question to all ,are these Ex Generals Pakistani Citizen if some one is creating anarchy in our country where are our intelligence (Civil/Millitary) dont they knew come on grow up .I dont support NS/SS too much incompetency but again at the end of the day they have been elected representative (after 1&1/2 years) what is credibility of even raising these issues when things were looking to take a turn where was Mr IK when Mr Zardari was in power why Mr Qagri went back without bargaining any thing .Saying all this i think there is a solution to all this what i feel .
I think it is high time people from Social background shoudl interprat first what is the meaning of Pakistan why we all are here (pak logon ka watan).It shoudlnt involve neither civil/millitary burucracy) ordinary people.Economic prosperity has strong correlation with relegious Fanatism .It is some how to be managed but with electable & protesting for show of power this is so dangerous concept imagine TTP fractions moving with the Mob you can see what havoc they can play.If any one finds my writing offensive i do appologize but in the end I simply dont care as just tired of all this Bull Shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much Bullshit

Oh. I see.

They can do what they like brother Xeric. they can do so with impunity.

My problem with PAT and PTI is their liberal use of insinuations about a sitting Gen. Raheel as being "Umpire", the third force, etc. an army officer who will help PTI/PAT topple NS's civilian government.

Who is encouraging them to do so? to malign and rubbish Gen. Raheel and bring him down to the despot Generals like Saddam, Asisi, Qaddafi, etc.

Who?

Best regards

Sadam Hussain & Qaddafi were great people, it was because of their idea & continues bashing against the corrupt & sold out Mid East Kingdom killed them, keep in mind Mid East fully supported US operation against Iraq & Libya.

As far Gen. Asisi is concerned, he did the right thing by taking over because Egypt under Brotherhood Govt. had failed completely & there was total anarchy & chaos in Egypt.

Pakistan is been run by super corrupt, sold out politicians & allies, all of them are united against Pakistan & they are getting their scripts from their bosses & this is already proven when US gave full support to ganja Govt.

Even after knowing the reality & real face of PPP & PML-N people still cannot see the real face of these two evil political parties.

Pakistan Need Marshal law only on this current situation if Pakistan want very Power full in the World.

PAKISTAN WAS UNDER Marshall law for almost 25 years .. time to find a better solution !

What i wanted to say was that i hope we agree that PTI/PAT irrespective of their motives has the right to assemble peacefully. i hope that we also agree that there was indeed massive rigging in the elections, a fact stated by almost every monkey during the Joint Session of Parliament despite the fact that they were against the dharna. i hope we also agree that killing of those 14 in Model Town was a fcuk up.

So what i want to bring out is that PTI/PAT are justified as they sit-in, even their demands are legit, barring may be the resignation one. Then again they have remained peaceful for the most of the time. Now compare this to MQM setting forward their demands in the manner as they do or compare this to the channel followed by Lal Masjid thugs and the badmashi shown by them irrespective of the fact that they were trying to be 'Islamic.'

Hence the credit to PTI/PAT.

sorry to butt in ! but in Delhi we have dedicated places to do protest of all types ( Ram Leela maidan, Vote cluv, Jantar -mantar). only in some rare cases protest is allowed on public places. DO Islamabad follow this tradition or it has own rules.

Last edited:
Dude i would rather buy Chocolates,Marshmallows,Clothes,Accessories or spend in travelling etc rather wasting money on someone whose Anti-Army ...Anti-IK ...Anti-Everything that a common Pakistani is in love with:happy:

yet common pakistani elected neiter Pro -Army Mushy party in 2008 nor IK owned PTI in 2013 ! so much for pure love @orangzaib

I Think we as people don't learn from our Past as we simply don't want to talk about it or even try to correct our selves ever since Pak is created this is a debate that Institutions are loyal to State of Pakistan (I am refering to all Civilian/Army) what makes a state is it piece of land or people no its ideology then question comes in my mind who sets the ideology well truth is there is only one Ideology but no interpretation (means Pak is created in the name of Islam) but meaning of Islam is not understood (Sorry Mullah`s i dont agree with any one of you due to your hatred among each FIka ) so my feeling is are we all confused i mean come on people one leader came with slogan of Industrialization other came up with one unit .One General came up with Secular Pak one came up with Enlighten moderation.More then half of our lives are spent in wasting what we are ,where we want to be .Like what i feel Quaid-E-Azam (May Allah grant him rest in peace) wanted a state where Muslims along with minorities can live financially strong lives we have created this peace of land heaven for Jahadism ,now we are where ,I know my arguments are felt like emotional but there is sanity inside those who can read between the lines. Regarding current situation i only say this is result of what we have been doing through out years.Some respondents claims that IK & TQ had relationship with Ex Generals who are creating scene my question to all ,are these Ex Generals Pakistani Citizen if some one is creating anarchy in our country where are our intelligence (Civil/Millitary) dont they knew come on grow up .I dont support NS/SS too much incompetency but again at the end of the day they have been elected representative (after 1&1/2 years) what is credibility of even raising these issues when things were looking to take a turn where was Mr IK when Mr Zardari was in power why Mr Qagri went back without bargaining any thing .Saying all this i think there is a solution to all this what i feel .
I think it is high time people from Social background shoudl interprat first what is the meaning of Pakistan why we all are here (pak logon ka watan).It shoudlnt involve neither civil/millitary burucracy) ordinary people.Economic prosperity has strong correlation with relegious Fanatism .It is some how to be managed but with electable & protesting for show of power this is so dangerous concept imagine TTP fractions moving with the Mob you can see what havoc they can play.If any one finds my writing offensive i do appologize but in the end I simply dont care as just tired of all this Bull Shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much Bullshit

Suppose after THIS REVOLUTION IK succeeds in becoming PM of Pakistan. the question is what will stop NS or Bhutto or MQM from toppling the govt by organizing similar protests !! managing a crowd of 50000 in no rocket science !

Last edited:
Suppose after THIS REVOLUTION IK succeeds in becoming PM of Pakistan. the question is what will stop NS or Bhutto or MQM will be allowed to topple the govt by organizing similar protests !! managing a crowd of 50000 in no rocket science !

Agreed thats y ppl are large not supporting him unlike in 2011 when all the people came from evey corner of Pakistan

The Five Military Rulers who provided so much economic prosperity between 1956-2008 have cost the nation Shaksgam Valley, East Pakistan, Siachin Glacier and FATA so far. ALLAH maafi dai, pata nahi agay Pakistan ka kya hashar karain gai.

You are a flat out LIAR and are twisting history so that it conveniently suites your argument.

When you say that illegal actions by people should be tolerated by the Public Order (i.e government and law) , You are making a choice!! Please remember a few points that the military and PTI supporters should keep in mind :

1. The right to protest is NOT the right to riot , and in no way it is right to disturb law and order anywhere in the world.

2. The protest is universally a moral tool: it does not bind anyone to do anything though a democratic government feels obliged to do something, but that something is arbitrary: no one can dictate terms.

3. Democracy in its essence is a means of doing away with the use of force in the change of governments. If you stick to the force of any type, then you have left democracy.

The story of Pakistan: 11 years of democracy ended by the military, 13 years of military rule ended by the horrible defeat in 1971, 6 years of democracy ended by gen. Zia whose11 year rule ended by his death leaving a legacy of ethnic divide, clashes and bloodshed; Then 10 and a half year of four elected governments ended by gen. Musharraf and his 8 + year rule left Pakistan in sever law and order situation.And Now again after six years, poeople who cannot come to power through vote are insisiting that the military should intervene to make them the rulers.

Please remember one more thing: TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT!

Source: Jumhoriat ka Husan | A Rebuttal to 'Army's questionable decisions' by DAWN.

They are always finding a blame to put on army and its easy because of army's history, but shame on those who criticize army!

Sadam Hussain & Qaddafi were great people, it was because of their idea & continues bashing against the corrupt & sold out Mid East Kingdom killed them, keep in mind Mid East fully supported US operation against Iraq & Libya.

As far Gen. Asisi is concerned, he did the right thing by taking over because Egypt under Brotherhood Govt. had failed completely & there was total anarchy & chaos in Egypt.

Pakistan is been run by super corrupt, sold out politicians & allies, all of them are united against Pakistan & they are getting their scripts from their bosses & this is already proven when US gave full support to ganja Govt.

Even after knowing the reality & real face of PPP & PML-N people still cannot see the real face of these two evil political parties.
I live in the Middle East, so I feel that you are mIstaken about a couple of issues:

1. Saddam and Gadafi were great dictators but not great people- they were in fact very bad people that's why they didn't have any public support as proved. {1.their countries are/were tribal they needed such dictators to appear united.2. their rhetorics against the ME or US were political without any substance. Dictators do need war and rhetoric to survive that in turn damages their countries. That is a difference between monarchy (like ME) and a dictatorship: Monarchs need peace to continue as oppose to dictatorships. Don't agree? read history and analyse it for such things. }

2. As I live among plenty of Egyptions, I know the chaos was totally engineered to prepare ground for military intervention as IK/TUQ tried to do ( copycat) in Pakistan. The reality? the elected Brotherhood government had clear majority, but 30% christain and liberal middle/ upper class did not allow them to rule. Now 67% people are living according to the wishes of less than 30%- that is the greatest injustice and humiliation to human rights/ UN charter, possible only in Islamic 3rd world countries.
3. Pakistanis (like all south asians) are corrupt and the rulers are no exception. I don't go for pro/anti arguments, but if people cannot see what you want them to see, please make an effort to see what those people can see!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom