What's new

Julia gillard looses her shoe

I agree with Mech. Indians are a waste of space.

care to explain why ??? just becoz we have conflicting interest nd share different religion we shudnt exist huh ???? dont understand why you guys are so agressive i mean the someone was threatening to wipe off jews .......:frown:
peace mate peace :angel:

care to explain why ??? just becoz we have conflicting interest nd share different religion we shudnt exist huh ???? dont understand why you guys are so agressive i mean the someone was threatening to wipe off jews .......:frown:
peace mate peace :angel:
Razpak hates India and he will always be critical about us. Mech never really meant that way.

OMG this cracked me up :rofl::rofl:

though feel sorry for her...but can't help the laugh looking at the funny situation

She wanted to go slow on nuclear fuel Supply...MMS ki baad duwah lag gayi usko :lol:

God...

If any paparazzi capture her going in toilet then may be we say..

Look she`s polluting our dharti mata...& how funny she`s going in toilet in India..

She just got unbalanced & some of us making fun of a lady...

Lagta hai logon ke paas kaam hi nahi hai ab...

Are why so serious dude .....relax & chill ..... I m sure when she come out of this she also have a good laugh of this incident...Funny things happen bro ..just laugh it off:toast_sign:

Whoa, full face plant!!! Unlucky!! Once again needing a hand from her BGs! This time it was SPG helping her out.

Anyway she's human, it happens to us all only difference is she has cameras on her all the time so her humiliation is caught and broadcast to the entire world.

Still bro no sympathies for her. She comes from the land where Indians are stabbled. Just loved the way she fell.

Still bro no sympathies for her. She comes from the land where Indians are stabbled. Just loved the way she fell.

You are delusional indian.Still more n more indians go n prefer OZ.
There are different reasons for attacks on indians and racist attacks on indians are done in every part of world..Indians are looted sometimes when they pass through the areas where passing is denied late night and when u get looted or attacked,then it becomes a news.

There is no point to laugh on her and what would be the reaction if ur mom or any family member would have been at her place and camera near her....

She is senior lady n pls have a respect unlike behaving like a troll.

theFunLearning.com-PM+Julia+Gillard+%25288%2529.jpg

Hahahaha, it's always hilarious when Julia Gillard falls over.

She should have known not to walk on grass with high heels.

It also appears that she is wearing the same jacket as she wore when she fall over the first time when running from the aboriginals.

Maybe the jacket is bad luck?

It is surprising & strange to read some of the comments on this thread.

Have we never tripped or stumbled ?

A lady who is a guest hurts herself and we laugh and make immature comments .

What can one say..? The lady lost her shoe, people seem to have lost their head.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom