What's new

Julia gillard looses her shoe

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
965951-julia-gillard-loses-shoe-india.jpg

968465-julia-gillard-loses-shoe-india.jpg

Was wrong with this woman she is always falling over get a grip lady!

we all remember her great rescue from aborigine protesters when her bodyguard needlessly dragged her all the way to her car...without shoes

Indian way of taking revenge for racist attack in Australia. ***** take that on your face.

This is dharti maa taking revenge, because her sons were killed and stabbed in Australia. Look at her face on the ground.

Maybe it is bata company taking revenge for not buying its shoes .

Indians taking revenge ... dharti maaa.... taking revenge...??? LOL

If at all dharti maa decides to take revenge , it would be surely on Indians itself for spoiling and polluting it everyday.. Yes that includes me, you and every other Indian.

Indian way of taking revenge for racist attack in Australia. ***** take that on your face.
Is it the age old indian way of seeking revenge on a woman for the crimes of others.like drupadi had to pay for her husbands' mistakes?

If at all dharti maa decides to take revenge , it would be surely on Indians itself for spoiling and polluting it everyday.. Yes that includes me, you and every other Indian.

Lol Why you and Teri **** da button taking it so seriously. :lol:. I dont mean it seriously. I am just happy to see her face hit the ground. :yahoo:

Lol Why you and Teri **** da button taking it so seriously. :lol:. I dont mean it seriously revenge or dharti maa. I am just happy to see her face hit the ground. :yahoo:

This is dharti maa taking revenge, because her sons were killed and stabbed in Australia. Look at her face on the ground.

"Dharti maa taking revenge?". Please tell me why the Indian government allows you to breathe our oxygen ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom