What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

1.Please enlighten me, By quoting all the statements of IK before dharna what was the purpose of dharna was. Let's see who has more brain, the one one who interpret and spin the actions of IK or the one who read all the statements and mission objective of IK dharna and then said something about it.
THAT is the problem you want 1 statement and cherry picked by your choice while I followed his trail of steps and procedure how he went to each step

2. So If I have a scarce of common sense, Do put some common sense in me about What IK achieved from Dharna ?
Have you been sleeping throughout the thread? :o:

Just read some of the posts from people opposing you ...Just read a few of @syedali73 kay post...Apparently you didnt read many of them...

3. The question is If you are so sure JC was not going to be impartial, then why didn't you raised your voice or send your suggestions to IK of not accepting JC or anyother commission as he will not get justice ? Like as you were saying, You should do what you preach right ?
HOPE ....hope that they wake up and might surprise us....

We are testing the system to show those denying that it has problems (you)

4. IF IK needed a new system, what is the best way of achieving a new system ? Through working in the system or through spreading anarchy ?
Now he has tried both...You tell me as per you dharna (anarchy) failed (not by our standards only urs) and wht about going THROUGH THE SYSTEM and now we are on this thread?

Any change? The SYSTEM is still dismissing bags, missing, ballot box broken, extra ballot papers, unidentified voters and OTHER problems and ignoring the need to fix the system....

5. Last but not the least, now you have showed you went by constitution, What are you going to do about it ?

So you tell me he has tried BOTH ways....WHAT other suggestions do you have? Be like you learn to be ignorant of the wrongs around and accept them?

Do you know that when you see a wrong you are supposed to stop it by hand, mouth and the lowest way is through heart....He at least tried...GIVE THAT TO HIM...

AFAIK, JC mandate was to pinpoint weather there was any conspiracy by the present government to rig the whole election.
mahool garam ho gya hai....let me tell you a joke
a wise man said to me last month --- Janab es khel mein Agencion ka haath hai.....i asked him out of curiosity the reason for this.....he said -- yar KPK se jo bag ata hai sb pe seal & form 15 attached.....Punjab ka jo bag bhi ata hai B$*C( seal aur Form 15 ghayib....agencian nhn chati PMLN govt rahay es liye saray bags open hotay hain......
the person in question is one of the leading member of PMLN Legal team for JC.

Yeh joke say kafi zyada serious hai! :P

Yeh joke say kafi zyada serious hai! :P
it is a Joke because all along it was the other way around ......:whistle:
Khan sb, had his guarantees and set of instructions, & he will walk away from JC....PMLN will set itself out on reforming Election & voting process.....

Khan sb, had his guarantees and set of instructions, & he will walk away from JC....PMLN will set itself out on reforming Election & voting process.....

Oh...so you are saying this all has been planned already?

AFAIK, JC mandate was to pinpoint weather there was any conspiracy by the present government to rig the whole election. Correct me If I'm wrong. That was what decided b/w PTI and PML-N. If it was about investigating whole election, would they have wrapped up their investigation in 3 months ? and beside, if they have overstepped their mandate,they would have met the similar fate like that of Justice Wajhiuddin.
And exactly what they did to pinpoint whether it was indeed a conspiracy? They basically asked PTI to prove that it was a conspiracy! PTI, a political party that had no jurisdiction of carrying out such investigations as they had no access to ECP's warehouses where sacs of votes (or garbage) were housed, nor were they allowed to prosecute the officers etc. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, it was a cheap joke, a dirty game played by the judiciary simply to protect those who are/were affiliated with this institution. The ECP had no more than 100 days to settle the electoral disputes, and when ECP failed to do that, it was already clear where things were heading towards.

IK was stupid for trusting this rotten up system. His fault was neither dharna nor complaining about irregularities in the election, his real fault, the unforgivable crime was leaving influential British elite and jumping into dirty politics of Pakistan in a hope to fix things in this rotten up place and doing something positive for morons who don't want anything good to be done to them at any level.

Oh...so you are saying this all has been planned already?
Yes, planned and executed, wait n watch how this will unfold.....Establishment is establishment after all, they think strategically.......

Yes, planned and executed, wait n watch how this will unfold.....Establishment is establishment after all, they think strategically.......

Interesting!

Mildly-Interesting-Mila-Kunis.gif

That might explain how N-league got it in advance and PM got it and things have been sort of hushed up...

SC didnt provided the copy of report to PTI while it was provided to Nawaz, what kind of judiciary does that.

model town walon ko phir ayan ali k bad ab nawaz ko b insaf mil gaya :-))))))))))

Last edited:
SC didnt provided the copy of report to PTI while it was provided to Nawaz, what kind of judiciary does that.

And Bani Gala finds itself lacking for a Internet connections somehow? Whats the big fuss? Go download it, its against your position anyways.

Comment on this insaf walon ki judgment:

CKmVDoWVEAAoPHc.png

CKmxyriUwAAqMt1.png

CKmX_-xUMAEWKl0.png

from now on bring rubber thumb stamps and stamp it against absent voters vote at the end they will be counted as legitimate.//what a joke//

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Jzaib @Zarvan

Two things you need to look at. One the sentence uses the word "may" meaning the unfairness of the election is directly dependent on the extent of rigging or unfair practices during elections and it can be a representative whole electrocal mandate even with a certain level of unfairness or outright rigging. Second is something called the "the benefit of the doubt". In the absence of any evidence that votes were fake, the court of law is obliged to lean towards it being cast in the wrong way or simply unverified.

:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom