What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

Election kab hain phir, ISF k cheeeto? :lol:
Interestingly Imran was suggesting a few days ago that
'PML-N waaloon k samaj main nahin aarahi ko Judicial commission main ho kya raha hai'.
Well, I suppose Noon waaloon ka to pata nahin lekin kissi na kissi ko to zaroor samaj
aagae hogi k kya ho raha tha. lol

So 'Tabdeeli' isn't due any sooner, I take it. :undecided:

Last edited:
"Did anyone talk about it or do anything about it before the dharna? Sure everyone knew corruption but did ANYONE brign it up?"

Why don't you come to Pakistan, live like 1 year here and do sight seeing meet people in their drawing rooms, and then observe what would the first thing they would say on the Pakistan overall atmosphere. And then watch TV talk shows, whenever politician short comings comes up since last 10 years what is first thing that is discused and Last but not the least do read Justice Wajhiudding report about corruption in Pakistan

It is not our fault if you are not well versed with Pakistani matters. So claiming Pakistani don't talk about courruption is a very hollow claim to began with.

"
You see people keep blaming something that isnt tried...Now it is tried blaming the courts is very much justified ...not trusting ECP and their BS is also now justified and not a dream or hallucination...Seeing Shariffs misuse of power is again documented in open that they dont fear to kill people in Lahore AND get away with it...

The types of rigging also comes to view
- fake ballot papers
-unidentified thumb prints
-unidentified NIC
-sacks opened
-reports and forms missing

And guess what no one points a finger....but everyone is crying over the 4 mths of dharna?

Let me tell you something when you put forward a case you need prove and experimental prove is the best prove one can present...."

And purpose of this rehtoric? You are no better than jiyalas, insafians who generalize everything and when it comes to Proving it in courts, you just back down and blame them for ignoring all the realities. It is easy to make hollow claims and then proving them into court. Take a cue of how many Uturns IK had to made in to court. How many statements he had to retract in court to save his own

""WHY? Coz people are after IK / PTI for showing them HOW corrupted the system is BUT no one will CHASE the corrupts who are doing it in the open! SHOCKING INDEED""

Instead of pointing out noonies, jiyalas, haq parast karkuns who are certified corrupts, you should worry at your own Insaafi corruption. as they say charity began at home, don't throw stones at someone else when your own house is made of glass

And PTI government, Pervaiz Khattak, and Imran Khan was sleeping and drinking Sattu that they doesn't know about the corruption of their own minister which he was indulging in for pas 18-20 months ? Remember that Chinese firm case which threatened to pull from peshawar mining operations. due to disagreement with KPK government. If KPK government had made sincere inquires back then, they would have caught him.
I'm sad to see such stupid argument from someone who seem educated . But is not your fault . You raised in an country where you have seen no delegation of power . Power confined to one family , institution infested with own people . Imran khan let institution work and they let them work . That happen everywhere in world . Imran khan is not cm or nab chief it's not his job . Everywhere in world it works that way but as u r born in Pakistan where sharif family , Bhutto holds everyone in their pocket so they get blame for everything as well .

It's not since morning . It's since last night . U can see tweets and programs of hep last night . I saw it there .

Didn't see it last night, was busy.

I'm sad to see such stupid argument from someone who seem educated . But is not your fault . You raised in an country where you have seen no delegation of power . Power confined to one family , institution infested with own people . Imran khan let institution work and they let them work . That happen everywhere in world . Imran khan is not cm or nab chief it's not his job . Everywhere in world it works that way but as u r born in Pakistan where sharif family , Bhutto holds everyone in their pocket so they get blame for everything as well .

What kind of stupid and retard argument is that? So when you can't logically answer to something, you go back to paanchvi pass mentality and start generalizing about their upbringing?

Well, what can I say, Slave mentality of Insafians is astounding. Instead of being the voice of change and cleaning up their own acts, they are refusing to acknowledge the short comings of their own leaders. Carry on dude.

BTW folks...instead of getting all hot headed, @Jzaib , @Bratva , @Akhelios...cool down please and talk in a civilized manner.

Secondly, has anyone actually read the report and seen what has been concluded from it? Forget the one liner media line "PTI kay ilzam mustarad"...

Election kab hain phir, ISF k cheeeto? :lol:
Are you trying to mock us Bcoz u think we failed ? Interesting . It's better to try and fail then living like a slave or keeping mouth shut .
Islam and history taught us we have to do the right thing , would out thinking about results .

Our Prophet was stoned and thrown chased out of city . People like you would have mocked them as well. People of subcontinent rebelled against Britishers and lost . People like you would mock them .

If loosing a case in JC make us bad people or prove that there was no rigging so be it . Zardari won all cases so does ayyan ali but every one knows the truth .

A slave dumb minded person is one who can't understand the difference b/w PTI evidences were weak and instead of criticizing them, no let's gang up on JC.
So by that logic you should never call anyone corrupt Bcoz most of them acquitted from our honourable courts . You should not blame mom for anything Bcoz nothing was proved against them .

Pti give evidence as much as they can . Evidence is provided by institution . What kind of evidence you ever expecting ? Voice recordings or videos ? Tell me what could be a good example of concrete evidence .

The thing here to note is that the argument here isn't rejected outright, rather by a technicality.

The thing here is, the commission has concluded that there was no "conspiracy" or a "plan" to bring N-league in power, but there were irregularities on a mass scale in the elections, but they were not through a plan by N-league but due to procedural mistakes and other such mistakes by election commission,such as 25k counter foils missing, half the form 15's missing, no record of voters etc.

So half the voters don't have a counter foil or record of votes, boxes were broken and votes were tampered with, but they weren't by a planned conspiracy but due to procedural irregularities.

So the PTI claim of conspiracy was rejected.

Anyways, let's move on from this episode now and work for the future.

THis will be my last post here but I will be observing the thread.

Anybody using derogatory terms for anyone, terming each other nooni, patwari, potian, youthiya or any such term will be banned straight away, whoever you are, goes for title holders as well. So no excuses for that. DIscuss in a civilized manner. First and last warning.

A slave dumb minded person is one who can't understand the difference b/w PTI evidences were weak and instead of criticizing them, no let's gang up on JC.

oh the evidence was weak argument .same for all the terrorists roaming free in Pakistan reason : the evince was weak same for all corrupt,riggers,rapists,murders roaming free in Pakistan reason:aaaaaaa evidence was weak

this argument "evidence is weak" holds the same value as pmln,ppp and mqm start crying when ever action is taken against them that "jamhoriat k khilaf sazish ho raahi haay"

1. IK jalsa was about taking resignation of PM and investigation of Election corruption, Not about changing whole system of Pakistan, or about systematic corruption. So whoever says other wise is just trying to spin the whole issue in another nox existent angle which never existed in IK agenda.
So you think he wanted to expose election corruption coz he had plenty of time in hand? Dude do you use your brain more than that you are fed with?

2. I'm personally blaming IK for this MESS is because he is the one who started this Dharna mess And failed miserably and didn't achieve one single thing out of it. Or the failure of his dharna was due to PML-N, PPP, MQM , ANP and Judiciary?
Despite calling my posts repeated you are literally going in circles....ONLY you are calling it a failure hence YOU PROBABLY assume or need a blame victim

When PTI never called it a failure WHY would they BLAME anyone?

Common sense really is scarce :o:

3. Nawaz Sharif Offered to form JC on 13 August and IK accepted that same request after flopped Dharna. What was preventing IK from accepting the same request on 13 that he has to wreck havoc for multiple months ? Or is it fault of Noonies, Jiyalas and Haq prast as well IK had to accept JC ?
WHAT REQUEST did NS accepted?

He took his sweet time to accept the opening that there was already time to step up the procedure...Question should be WHAT PREVENTED NS from accepting the 1st request? Had there been no rigging he could have proven it easily and showed IK was being crazy but as time passes by so does the sincerity and also authenticity of the situation ...How sure are you that there was no fiddling after all ECP AND JC announced it was a fair election the MOST FAIR so how would they know had they not opened the bags? Now if the bags are open who is gonna trust them after 2 weeks of postponing? ESP when they were under some people who called it the most fair election and receive gifts and then MONTHS later claim no we find this and that missing/ excess/ opened/ lost/ unidentified and the list goes on....Now if this is fair for ECP and JC you can just imagine whatelse they are capable of labeling ok...

IK wanted a new system did ECP give them? Nope so he decided to make use of the one we have....WHAT OTHER CHOICE DID HE HAVE?

4. Now IK said, He will accept JC report and all the insafians were supporting IK and were saying the same thing that We wanted JC and that was the purpose of Dharna , but now verdict is leaked unofficially and all the same insaafis are taking Uturns and dropping hins JC are hand in hand with Noonies.
Lets give you an analogy your shadi is set with xyz 1 day before your shadi you discover she used to be a he and you say no to shadi....Did you take a U turn or did you find new info and made a decision?

If it is leaked unofficially then that is neither fair nor just in any language anyone still accepting it might be stupid, no?

5. So if you had to do that in the end, whe so called karkuns and supporters didn't prevented IK in the first place for agreeing of JC and continue to do dharna !
To show we followed the "Pakistani laws as per the constitution of going through procedures"

Are you trying to mock us Bcoz u think we failed ?

How do ya know ya failed? Last I checked Imran was immune to failure.
I mean, Nawaz may have bought the judges for all we know. Right?

It's better to try and fail then living like a slave or keeping mouth shut .

Try what exactly? Nobody's blind. Imran's only hope was 'The Umpire'.

Islam and history taught us we have to do the right thing , would out thinking about results .

Exactly. taught ya to do the 'right thing'. There's a reason for even your ally JI wouldn't stand by ya.

Our Prophet was stoned and thrown chased out of city . People like you would have mocked them as well. People of subcontinent rebelled against Britishers and lost . People like you would mock them .

Are we comparing Imran with Rasool now? Not that I would be surprised but just to be clear.

If loosing a case in JC make us bad people or prove that there was no rigging so be it . Zardari won all cases so does ayyan ali but every one knows the truth .

See, that's the hypocrisy I hate from PTI. why did ya ask for Judicial Commission if ya didn't believe
in Judiciary? Didn't ya know about Zardari's cases before? PTI and it's supporters are hypocrites of highest orders.

Jab aaega Imran; Sabh ki jaan
Bhadegi is Qaum ki shaan
Banega Naya Pakistan. :rofl:

Last edited:
So by that logic you should never call anyone corrupt Bcoz most of them acquitted from our honourable courts . You should not blame mom for anything Bcoz nothing was proved against them .

Pti give evidence as much as they can . Evidence is provided by institution . What kind of evidence you ever expecting ? Voice recordings or videos ? Tell me what could be a good example of concrete evidence .
So you go to Police station and the Police, instead of doing her job of investigation and collecting evidence, begin to ask the plaintiff to provide with the evidence of crime. What the hell would be the use of the Police then? JC asking PTI, the plaintiff, to provide with proof is nothing but a joke, a very cheap joke. If the proof was to be provided by the PTI, what was the purpose of JC? PTI could have taken the proof directly to the SC in that case.

DO you have proof they are corrupt and you are just doing that 35 puncture wali story by accusing someone because app ka dil kr raha hai kisi ko aj accuse karnay ka ?

You are the one with the accusation mentality...Did I say they are corrupt? I asked you how clean are they?

Just like how we never claimed that the dharna was failure you called it failure and claimed we need to blame people when we never called it failure so how can we blame people?

Kindly do practice what you preach esp when its your mindset, your thinking ....Hence, keep it to yourself!

So you go to Police station and the Police, instead of doing her job of investigation and collecting evidence, begin to ask the plaintiff to provide with the evidence of crime. What the hell would be the use of the Police then? JC asking PTI, the plaintiff, to provide with proof is nothing but a joke, a very cheap joke. If the proof was to be provided by the PTI, what was the purpose of JC? PTI could have taken the proof directly to the SC in that case.
The best point brought forward! :D

@Bratva so what is JC's job again? :pop:

BTW folks...instead of getting all hot headed, @Jzaib , @Bratva , @Akhelios...cool down please and talk in a civilized manner.

Secondly, has anyone actually read the report and seen what has been concluded from it? Forget the one liner media line "PTI kay ilzam mustarad"...
Yaar mein nay tou abhi gali hi nai di :ashamed: I only know a limited selection and I assure you all are legally animal names and descendants :ashamed:

1.So you think he wanted to expose election corruption coz he had plenty of time in hand? Dude do you use your brain more than that you are fed with?

2.Despite calling my posts repeated you are literally going in circles....ONLY you are calling it a failure hence YOU PROBABLY assume or need a blame victim

When PTI never called it a failure WHY would they BLAME anyone?

Common sense really is scarce :o:

3.WHAT REQUEST did NS accepted?

3.1 He took his sweet time to accept the opening that there was already time to step up the procedure...Question should be WHAT PREVENTED NS from accepting the 1st request? Had there been no rigging he could have proven it easily and showed IK was being crazy but as time passes by so does the sincerity and also authenticity of the situation ...How sure are you that there was no fiddling after all ECP AND JC announced it was a fair election the MOST FAIR so how would they know had they not opened the bags? Now if the bags are open who is gonna trust them after 2 weeks of postponing? ESP when they were under some people who called it the most fair election and receive gifts and then MONTHS later claim no we find this and that missing/ excess/ opened/ lost/ unidentified and the list goes on....Now if this is fair for ECP and JC you can just imagine whatelse they are capable of labeling ok...

IK wanted a new system did ECP give them? Nope so he decided to make use of the one we have....WHAT OTHER CHOICE DID HE HAVE?

Lets give you an analogy your shadi is set with xyz 1 day before your shadi you discover she used to be a he and you say no to shadi....Did you take a U turn or did you find new info and made a decision?

If it is leaked unofficially then that is neither fair nor just in any language anyone still accepting it might be stupid, no?

To show we followed the "Pakistani laws as per the constitution of going through procedures"

1.Please enlighten me, By quoting all the statements of IK before dharna what was the purpose of dharna was. Let's see who has more brain, the one one who interpret and spin the actions of IK or the one who read all the statements and mission objective of IK dharna and then said something about it.

2. So If I have a scarce of common sense, Do put some common sense in me about What IK achieved from Dharna ?

3. The question is If you are so sure JC was not going to be impartial, then why didn't you raised your voice or send your suggestions to IK of not accepting JC or anyother commission as he will not get justice ? Like as you were saying, You should do what you preach right ?

4. IF IK needed a new system, what is the best way of achieving a new system ? Through working in the system or through spreading anarchy ?

5. Last but not the least, now you have showed you went by constitution, What are you going to do next, the same old finger pointing, accusations, generalizations, and name callings ?

AFAIK, JC mandate was to pinpoint weather there was any conspiracy by the present government to rig the whole election. Correct me If I'm wrong. That was what decided b/w PTI and PML-N. If it was about investigating whole election, would they have wrapped up their investigation in 3 months ? and beside, if they have overstepped their mandate,they would have met the similar fate like that of Justice Wajhiuddin.

The thing here to note is that the argument here isn't rejected outright, rather by a technicality.

The thing here is, the commission has concluded that there was no "conspiracy" or a "plan" to bring N-league in power, but there were irregularities on a mass scale in the elections, but they were not through a plan by N-league but due to procedural mistakes and other such mistakes by election commission,such as 25k counter foils missing, half the form 15's missing, no record of voters etc.

So half the voters don't have a counter foil or record of votes, boxes were broken and votes were tampered with, but they weren't by a planned conspiracy but due to procedural irregularities.

So the PTI claim of conspiracy was rejected.

Anyways, let's move on from this episode now and work for the future.

THis will be my last post here but I will be observing the thread.

Anybody using derogatory terms for anyone, terming each other nooni, patwari, potian, youthiya or any such term will be banned straight away, whoever you are, goes for title holders as well. So no excuses for that. DIscuss in a civilized manner. First and last warning.
mahool garam ho gya hai....let me tell you a joke
a wise man said to me last month --- Janab es khel mein Agencion ka haath hai.....i asked him out of curiosity the reason for this.....he said -- yar KPK se jo bag ata hai sb pe seal & form 15 attached.....Punjab ka jo bag bhi ata hai B$*C( seal aur Form 15 ghayib....agencian nhn chati PMLN govt rahay es liye saray bags open hotay hain......
the person in question is one of the leading member of PMLN Legal team for JC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom