What's new

JuD openly advertising

Little out of Thread's topic but have few discussions to address current discussion of this very page.

Please watch from ~15:20 min

The same govt agencies gave hype to such outlaw orgs when India was blaming them but now when the same govt is being criticised these previously favourite regimes have become clear monsters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me get this straight..you dont have any issue about a terrorist organisation asking for money but the issue is the publishers put the money??

I have concern with law and legality and the publisher should have looked into it.

The appeal is on behalf of Hafiz Saeed and he is NOT terrorist as per court of law here. The Court has found no evidence against him hence there is NO question of terrorist org in this case.

Jana even Bajrangdal and Shiv Sena is doing some good work here..Shiv sena's ambulance service is in every state..is that make them saints??

does that makes you change your stand against TTP??

Nobody is saying they are saints.

I have seen individuals helping the people and i have no issue with their relief activities. Neither anyone should have

You can debate their banned status but not their relief activities.

What about money?? donations?? How will they manage logistics.. Pay the transporters and other incidental expenses of managing a charity drive.??

I do not know about other cases but in case of helping flood victims i do know that many transporters have provided the vehicles free-of-cost to carry the relief goods for the flood victims.

And on another note they already have huge amount. These occasional donations in shape of cash are not significant enough to be misused.

Few thousands or even 2 or 3 lakh rupees dont matter much neither can be diverted for any big activity.

Mostly in this case they are collection food items and clothing and other such stuff.

I do not know if they can use the grains, flour, sugar, cooking oil or dresses for attacking India

I have concern with law and legality and the publisher should have looked into it.

The appeal is on behalf of Hafiz Saeed and he is NOT terrorist as per court of law here. The Court has found no evidence against him hence there is NO question of terrorist org in this case.

So if tomorrow an Indian court rules the UN resolution of 1947 as unconstitutional, will you give it the same validity that you are giving the Pakistani court's verdict here??

I do not know about other cases but in case of helping flood victims i do know that many transporters have provided the vehicles free-of-cost to carry the relief goods for the flood victims.

And on another note they already have huge amount. These occasional donations in shape of cash are not significant enough to be misused.

Few thousands or even 2 or 3 lakh rupees dont matter much neither can be diverted for any big activity.

Mostly in this case they are collection food items and clothing and other such stuff.

I do not know if they can use the grains, flour, sugar, cooking oil or dresses for attacking India

The point I am making is not diversion of money. I do believe that this money is slim pickings compared to the money required by a JuD to do a 26/11

My point is that by UN resolution, Pakistan is supposed to prevent all financial transactions of the banned entities and freeze all their financial accounts. Now if that has been done for HS and JuD, they couldnt be receiving these donations etc...

please tell me what linked JuD to mumbai attacks directly! till today we haven't had any direct connection and hence lack of evidence has set hafeez saeed free!!

AND OUR SPINLESS GOVERNMENT HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO NOW LEAD A COUNTER LOBBYING EFFORT ASKING WHY UN UNDER PRESSURE FROM INDIA MADE JuD get banned!!

So if tomorrow an Indian court rules the UN resolution of 1947 as unconstitutional, will you give it the same validity that you are giving the Pakistani court's verdict here??

Dont try to fool the readers. I was talking about Hafiz Saeed and not JUD.

The UN verdict on JUD is intact as per govt of Pakistan.

Nobody is saying they are saints.

I have seen individuals helping the people and i have no issue with their relief activities. Neither anyone should have

You can debate their banned status but not their relief activities.

What is there to discuss..its been clear..hypocrisy at its best..when some one is attacking your country its terrorists..when it is attacking other country they are freedom fighters,mujahedeen,relief worker you name it..still wonders why your country in this much peril??

The point I am making is not diversion of money. I do believe that this money is slim pickings compared to the money required by a JuD to do a 26/11
:rofl: when was the last time JUD was involved in 26/11??

uptill now you guys were talking about LeT

My point is that by UN resolution, Pakistan is supposed to prevent all financial transactions of the banned entities and freeze all their financial accounts. Now if that has been done for HS and JuD, they couldnt be receiving these donations etc...

Yes Pakistan has freezed and stopped all such transaction of banned organisations. And Pakistan is fully supporting and implementing UN verdict in this regard.

As far as relief activities are concerned i already said that individuals are carrying these out and there is NO legal binding which could prevent you helping the flood victims as individuals.

What is there to discuss..its been clear..hypocrisy at its best..when some one is attacking your country its terrorists..when it is attacking other country they are freedom fighters,mujahedeen,relief worker you name it..still wonders why your country in this much peril??

We support freedom struggle only in Indian Occupied Kashmir NOT any territory of India.

We do NOT support any attack, any activity that falls under terrorism in any territory of India. We all condemned Mumbai attacks and we do not support it in future too.

:rofl: when was the last time JUD was involved in 26/11??

uptill now you guys were talking about LeT

Poor lady dont know anything..let me spoon feed you

Jama'at-ud-Da'wah Pakistan (Urdu: جماعة الدعوہ پاکستان ) (JuD) is nominally an Islamic charity organisation that is considered by the United Nations to be an alias of the banned militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT).[1][2][3] It was launched in Lahore, Pakistan in 1985 as Markaz Daw'a wal Irshad, but the organisation changed its name after the United States State Department declared Lashkar-e-Taiba to be a terrorist organisation.[3] It also publicly retracted itself from any association with the LeT.[1]

We support freedom struggle only in Indian Occupied Kashmir NOT any territory of India.

We do NOT support any attack, any activity that falls under terrorism in any territory of India. We all condemned Mumbai attacks and we do not support it in future too.

:no::no: no you didnt.. rather you were busy enjoying posting your conspiracy theories..

In past, these outfits have openly capitalized on government in capabilities and will do it once again. The donations collected will definately not reach the people but will be used to fill pockets of these corrupt religous terror dons and perhaps towards publishing of more hate materials, recruits, etc etc

Why is Goverment letting them do all ? Ban them , why they still have free hand to work?

Why is Goverment letting them do all ? Ban them , why they still have free hand to work?

See the posts almost half of your countrymen are supporting that organisations becaue its done harm against India..the government is also thinking that way..They will only take action when this snake turn around and bite you..till then most of them will support it calling them charitable organisations.its like the Taliban dear..across the border its good taliban ,inside your country its bad..

Last edited:
See the posts almost half of your countrymen are supporting that organisations becaue its dont harm against India..the government is also thinking that way..They will only take action when this snake turn around and bite you..till then most of them will support it calling them charitable organisations.its like the Taliban dear..across the border its good taliban ,inside your country its bad..

please enlighten me about PROOF of involvement of JuD in 26/11!!! you apparently have some proof that your government lacks!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom