What's new

JuD openly advertising

:))) what seems wrong to me is that the newspaper failed to remove the name of dawa from the add ;)

as far as money is concerned even if they dont ask for donations people do donate for affected people and i see nothing wrong in helping flood or any other disaster affected people.

I have visited the camps and these people are doing alot without any political activity. They are not asking anyone to follow their political views.

Banning an organization means freezing its financial transactions.. I dont know Urdu but where is JuD asking to send the donations??

:))) what seems wrong to me is that the newspaper failed to remove the name of dawa from the add ;)

another non sense argument
as far as money is concerned even if they dont ask for donations people do donate for affected people and i see nothing wrong in helping flood or any other disaster affected people.

Yea people will donate to affected people..if the same people donate to that organization how can you be sure that the amount will go to the victims rather than another terrorist attack against my country?

I have visited the camps and these people are doing alot without any political activity. They are not asking anyone to follow their political views.

Next time you should allow TTP to advertise for money if they are doing some humanitarian works along with terrorism i hope :pakistan:

Banning an organization means freezing its financial transactions.. I dont know Urdu but where is JuD asking to send the donations??

NO transactions. They are asking for food and other items for the flood victims.

another non sense argument

That was not non-sense. I still say the newspaper should have been careful in using the name of the org.

Yea people will donate to affected people..if the same people donate to that organization how can you be sure that the amount will go to the victims rather than another terrorist attack against my country?

The organisation is very much organised. Their relief activities are very very transparent. People are mostly donating food and other daily-use items instead of cash. Even cash which is donated is NOT big enough to be used against any country. For that they have to collect money for many years.

Next time you should allow TTP to advertise for money if they are doing some humanitarian works along with terrorism i hope

Many of their supporters are already doing that.

Let me put it this way Jana, if Shiv Sena were to hypothetically be accused of planning militant attacks in Pakistan more than once and it were banned by the GoI and labeled by the UN as a terrorist organization, what would your response be to Shiv Sena asking for donations in a relief effort in India, even assuming that they have the best relief services on ground? Would you not be screaming at the top of your lungs?

Coming to the Pakistani POV, they are a banned organization and they are advertising openly with their name. The advertiser should be arrested. No questions.

Aren't there any descent humanitarian organisations, left in Pakistan..who are involved in flood relief operations??..such that ppl are being forced to donate to a terrorists organisation??

Let me put it this way Jana, if Shiv Sena were to hypothetically be accused of planning militant attacks in Pakistan more than once and it were banned by the GoI and labeled by the UN as a terrorist organization, what would your response be to Shiv Sena asking for donations in a relief effort in India, even assuming that they have the best relief services on ground? Would you not be screaming at the top of your lungs?

NO i would not have been shouting on top of my lungs in that case. I have no issue with or would be with Shiv Sena if they are doing any charity work.

I would have ONLY if Shiv Sena had talked about killing Muslims or others.

Coming to the Pakistani POV, they are a banned organization and they are advertising openly with their name. The advertiser should be arrested. No questions.

That is your point of view. On the other hand i have already said that its up to the government to take up the issue of advertisement with the concerned paper.

Aren't there any descent humanitarian organisations, left in Pakistan..who are involved in flood relief operations??..such that ppl are being forced to donate to a terrorists organisation??

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ahh bhartis think people are forced lolzzz they are not asking for donations at gun point. People are willingly giving them donations and they are spending these nicely and transparently.

As far as this banned and unbanned thingy nothing has been proven against JUD, banning it on pressure from some powers is another thing.

its not a terrorist organisation.

What is you Interior Minster doing about it. How come PPP is letting them to be active? Why no legal actions by information ministry about the Add.
Its PPP government, isn’t it

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ahh bhartis think people are forced lolzzz they are not asking for donations at gun point. People are willingly giving them donations and they are spending these nicely and transparently.
Yes hence my question again ..is there not a relief organisation in pakistan which is not involved in terrorist activities or on UN terror list

...such that you are willing to support a terrorist organisation of your own free will??

As far as this banned and unbanned thingy nothing has been proven against JUD, banning it on pressure from some powers is another thing.

its not a terrorist organisation.

I think you are suffering from selective amnesia ..either you are forgetting for the purpose of this forum any organisation declared terrorist by UN is a terrorist organisation!!

Or are you implying that, UN is defunct organisation and its descions do not matter ??...because there are certain other resolutions it passed (which you like to quote a lot).. if that is the case, we should hold similar argument for 'them' too.

Yes sure they are spending in nicely and transparently in our country..we already suffered enough of their trasperancy ..

Yupz even UN is under RAW-Mossad-CIA payrole,along with other several world organisations and countries..

its not a terrorist organisation

Is there a law here called for banning those who support terrorist organisation?? :what:

That was not non-sense. I still say the newspaper should have been careful in using the name of the org.

Let me get this straight..you dont have any issue about a terrorist organisation asking for money but the issue is the publishers put the money??
The organisation is very much organised. Their relief activities are very very transparent. People are mostly donating food and other daily-use items instead of cash. Even cash which is donated is NOT big enough to be used against any country. For that they have to collect money for many years.
Jana even Bajrangdal and Shiv Sena is doing some good work here..Shiv sena's ambulance service is in every state..is that make them saints??

Many of their supporters are already doing that.

does that makes you change your stand against TTP??

NO transactions. They are asking for food and other items for the flood victims.

What about money?? donations?? How will they manage logistics.. Pay the transporters and other incidental expenses of managing a charity drive.??

In past, these outfits have openly capitalized on government in capabilities and will do it once again. The donations collected will definately not reach the people but will be used to fill pockets of these corrupt religous terror dons and perhaps towards publishing of more hate materials, recruits, etc etc

In past, these outfits have openly capitalized on government in capabilities and will do it once again. The donations collected will definately not reach the people but will be used to fill pockets of these corrupt religous terror dons and perhaps towards publishing of more hate materials, recruits, etc etc

This is what I am saying too..the people who deserve it wont get it..rather huge amount will be going to another terrorist operation :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom