What's new

Journalist Iqrar ul Hassan and his team assaulted, striped naked and electrocuted inside IB Headquarters.

Is it just a coincidence that days after IB busts Iranian espionage ring in Karachi a Shia journalists takes camera and barges into IB headquarters to "expose corruption" ?

He nabbed a plethora of shia officials in the past and the director i.b is prolly a shia too ------- so?

Stop talking nonsense , we have few rotten apples like any other agency around the world-'It is a well known fact that both FIA and IB are full of corrupt personnel".
Yes, because the other one tries much harder to control its reputation.

Corruption is everywhere. It's in people, and therefore in institutions. The ISI has had highly corrupt officers just like any other institution in the country.

And he will probably end up leaving the country because it is run by shitty people. NEXT!

Bhai if ISI is caught doing corruption, pretty sure it'll be alright for him to cover that
Corruption is part of every institute, nothing is perfect in this world.
Just a question, is the CIA a corruption agency? Could you dare to perform such a sting operation in the CIA or the FBI, even if there is corruption?
Just answer my questions in Y/N else ignore it - thanks.

after getting raided
What does constitution says about journalists conducting raids on HQ of State institutions?

I can't believe that a person can be that retarded tbh.
Just take a look at desi Persians for confirmation

Bhai if ISI is caught doing corruption, pretty sure it'll be alright for him to cover that
He's lucky they didn't put a bullet in his head for trespassing and endangering security of IB agents.
A mic in hand doesn't give these two bit right to become journalists judge jury and executioner

i personally think Iqrar has a lot of drama around him, he has created this aura around him to make everyone adore him, his team members (if not him directly) have been involved in black mailing people and other acts from what I have heard, also in that Minar-e-Pakistan a team member of his was involved, my point being IB and it's official are not doodh kai dhullay howay and neither is Iqrar and his team

I had a short work experience with Media with few channels (ARY, Geo, Business Plus) and NOTHING is what it looks like on screen, I have co-hosted a small segment on a show myself and to keep it simple ... sab dhoka hai bhai

There are two aspects to this story. One is yes if IB officer is corrupt and takes bribes he should face the law and punished and made a example out of. That being said for journalists if you have proof you should go to relevant authority not confront a guy directly for your ratings. No offense there are institutions which exist to deal with such complaints and issues. Specially when you are such a famous journalist and you have minister direct contacts you should not be entering a intelligence office like that. The IB officer if is guilty should be punished but also Iqrar needs to be told to stop acting like a Sultan Rahi. Pakistan already has severe intelligence problem and going after officers in such a manner creates more issues rather then resolving them.

He didn't storm the HQ. He went and met Rizwan Shah.
Corruption is part of every institute, nothing is perfect in this world.
Just a question, is the CIA a corruption agency? Could you dare to perform such a sting operation in the CIA or the FBI, even if there is corruption?
Just answer my questions in Y/N else ignore it - thanks.

Then you aren't aware of the scandals and leaks in the US regarding FBI and CIA.

He didn't storm the HQ. He went and met Rizwan Shah.

Then you aren't aware of the scandals and leaks in the US regarding FBI and CIA.

Sir better someone from the USA, who understands their system, could answer my specific question, it is about sting operations by a media journalist at the FBI or the CIA locations, regardless of any scandals/corruption.

another side of Iqrar. I condemn both beatings

I never saw him with such an attitude, so this is the other side of the coin.

Interesting that I found no article or discussion regarding this. Journalist Iqrar Ul Hassan and his team were striped naked, torched and electrocuted at sensitive parts after he caught and recorded an IB inspector involved in corruption. Later they decided to take the matter to senior officials at IB HQ, Karachi where they were totally wrecked up upon the orders of Director Rizwan Shah.

It is a well known fact that both FIA and IB are full of corrupt personnel but I could never imagined that they could go to such lengths with a well known Journalist inside their own HQ???

Imagine your second most powerful Intelligence organization responsible primarily for the country's internal security is at heights of corruption and contains filthy personnel. It is clear that Rizwan Shah was trying to save the inspector since he himself would've been involved in corruption. And then we're blaming the Taliban for not taking care of the security when our own primary internal intelligence is rotten out.

I am just wondering what do these barbarians do with common people with no links or media coverage? I'll let you guys imagine that.

@Irfan Baloch @Indus Pakistan @Sainthood 101 @khansaheeb @waz

@PakFactor

bcos our media is just a whore... doesnt believe in real reporting

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom