What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Will a 100k armed men survive against a trained army? Doubt it.

For the first azadi march, did we have even 50K men show up?
Doing this will result in balkanization and nothing else. Some of you are really delusional.

A functional corrupt state is better than no state. So no thankyou!!

what can you expect from a noon league. to do this at someones death. I guess noon leagues will do the work of passing judgment in the hearafter as well.

it seems some ones purposely pushing all our buttons, crossing all lines, all limits
what's the end game here? , what do they want?
martial law. if you don't know then know this. bajwa has no way out. the ones it helped (pdm) and ones it betrayed (Pakistan) want its head on a platter.

only way out is martial law. it will do everything to save itself.

Last edited:
Will a 100k armed men survive against a trained army? Doubt it.

For the first azadi march, did we have even 50K men show up?
Not sure which Azadi march you were watching.

Well let me burst another bubble. "Trained Army". An under 13 Pushtun kid probably gets more range time than the common solider. You should see sometimes the work these guys are tasked with. You'll hang your head in shame. Yes there are some fighting units that are primed and ready and available, but most are often deployed. We have a big country with a lot of land/border, so dont think the Army can be utilized at a scale that can crush an internal national rebellion.

Secondly, Army would never fight in such a scenario against its own people. You'd have people refuse orders, and I would think before that group even crosses the bridge, just in the gathering stage, you'd have a Corp Commander Conference - "Sir I think it is time for you to step down and leave on the first flight to Belgium." Another single star would rush to the courts, and IHC would pass an order on an existing case - suspending some old order and either new elections, or judgement on procedural failure would result to pre-NCV. They'll find a creative way. And IK would be asked to take a longer path or stop for tea breaks to give time for things to put in play.

Also if you think Pak Army has enough man power to handle 50/100K armed citizens, you are mistaken there as well.

The idea here is not to get Pak Army to fight her own people, or her people to fight the national army. The idea is to create enough pressure in the system that people at the top make fast decisions on right aligning. Two things: Bajwa's departure (plus house cleaning of his cronies in uniform), election date being announced and all pressure will simply come off, and we can move forward. It is this impasse that is destabilizing the nation.

Last edited:
Doing this will result in balkanization and nothing else. Some of you are really delusional.

A functional corrupt state is better than no state. So no thankyou!!

This is what is taught by your army dad.

Let me tell u one thing from Islam it is quoted from Hazrat Ali "kufr ka nizam chal sakta hai, zulm ka nai". The system of non believer can survive, but tyranny wont".

Last edited:
This is a murder in broad day light. People are looking towards Khan for directions. The haramzadgi that is going on for decades need to be put down like a rabid dog.
We cannot fight for Kashmir, we will first have to fight for Pakistan, not just on stupid social media but actual war on our streets. If freedom was easy, people would never have paid with their lives. Arshad and many like him have proven this to us. Question is what are we all waiting for???

Now its the duty of Overseas pakistanis to ogranize a collective effort for shaheed Arshad Shareef and drag traitor Gen Bajwa and traitor Gen Nadeem DG ISI to international court of justice . Now they are also a international criminals . Raise voice infront of international human rights organizations not only on social media . Destroy their post retirement plans of living abroad of luxury lives . Kenya police is notorious for such assassinations ,search for previous programs of aljazeera on kenya police .

Beyond the shadow of doubt Traitor Gen bajwa and traitor Gen Nadeem and other associate criminals of ISI are directly involved in this cold blooded murder .

Its now t upto Pakistani nation to not let his sacrifice go in vain .

Let me tell u one thing from Islam it is quoted from Hazrat Ali "kufr ka nizam chal sakta hai, zulm ka nai". The system of non believer can survive, but tyranny and wont".
@Waterboy is a noon league and graduate of hamza shabaz school of "we need corruption "

This is a murder in broad day light. People are looking towards Khan for directions. The haramzadgi that is going on for decades need to be put down like a rabid dog.
We cannot fight for Kashmir, we will first have to fight for Pakistan, not just on stupid social media but actual war on our streets. If freedom was easy, people would never have paid with their lives. Arshad and many like him have proven this to us. Question is what are we all waiting for???
Nukes are ready for IK long march ..........they will not afraid to use any weapons against pak people to keep there empires safe

Not sure which Azadi march you were watching.

Well let me burst another bubble. "Trained Army". Pakistan Army would never fight in such a scenario against its own people. You'd have people refuse orders, and I would think before that group even crosses the bridge, just in the gathering stage, you'd have a Corp Commander Conference - "Sir I think it is time for you to step down and leave on the first flight to Belgium." Another single star would rush to the courts, and IHC would pass an order on an existing case - suspending some old order and either new elections, or judgement on procedural failure would result to pre-NCV. They'll find a creative way. And IK would be asked to take a longer path or stop for tea breaks to give time for things to put in play.

Also if you think Pak Army has enough man power to handle 50/100K armed citizens, you are mistaken there as well.

The idea here is not to get Pak Army to fight her own people, or her people to fight the national army. The idea is to create enough pressure in the system that people at the top make fast decisions on right aligning. Two things: Bajwa's departure (plus house cleaning of his cronies in uniform), election date being announced and all pressure will simply come off, and we can move forward. It is this impasse that is destabilizing the nation.

You are mistaken if you think pak army won't fire. They follow the orders of their bastard generals not anybody else. And when you know their own survival is at stake they won't take anything that it takes to crush it. They have done it in past. If recent promotions is any clue than bastard bajwa's departure won't make any difference.

May Allah swt rest his soul in peace and grant our shahid Arshad Shareef the highest rank if Jenna

Saleem Shehzad was not meant to be killed. Problem with duffers and yes men is their holier than the pope attitude.
SS was picked up by agencies, who were meant to give him a roughing up. What they did not know was SS had a major physical altercation a few days prior that likely had his health already on tender hooks. Perhaps some internal bleeding etc. When they roughed him up they took it to a level where that likely over did it. They panicked and were then told to just dump the body. No one was held accountable. If people were held accountable then perhaps we would not see the days we are seeing today. The entire state machinery meant to protect and server the people, and protect the country, is turning to protect their bosses. While our enemies are ripping us apart slowly, these duffers at the top are slavishly focused on protecting their masters.
...and some on this forum were of the view there are no proofs, so stay silent.
Did people ever had proofs?
When Super State kills its citizens it does not like?

Remember, Liaquat Ali Khan was assassinated in 1951.
His killer was killed on the spot by CID though he was grabbed by people.
Then plane carrying Nawabzada Aitzazuddin crashed who was investigating the murder of Liaquat Ali Khan. All reports were lost in the crash.

There is always a core group in establishment that carry out orders of old and new Colonial masters.

We were never free. Britush Indian Army ruling ever since.

I respectfully disagree. Give a call to Pushtuns of KPK to get their weapons and ask their Punjabi brothers to do the same and meet them at Attock bridge - for a final walk to Pindi/ISB. You watch how fast everything melts. Don't under-estimate the power of 50K men walking towards a center of power with their guns. No system will survive that. Yes it can get dicey and dangerous for all. But these are already dangerous times. Having said that not sure I like the precedent it will set. So still on the fence whether I would support such a move. But IK can easily get a 50K men armed and at his calling, and that would have a quick impact.

Combine this with an open court of public - that meets every day and litigates and passes judgements - openly. You'll shut the entire system down. Judges will stop coming to courts, cops will be absent and the machinery will stop working. IK has the ability to do this overnight, which is exactly why they are scared of him.

On the other hand get a million men, women and children and polka dots and unicorns walk hand in hand and watch the tear gas and roughing up. Governments and dictators know, power is with the barrel of the gun. This rule of life is something that is ages old. IK reads a lot of books, not sure how he missed this chapter.

I understand, what you are proposing. But, IK wouldn't take this path, deliberately and consciously, as was taken by French revolutionaries, George Washington, Lenin and Mao. It is extremely dangerous and a double-edged sword, under our circumstances.

Let me tell u one thing from Islam it is quoted from Hazrat Ali "kufr ka nizam chal sakta hai, zulm ka nai". The system of non believer can survive, but tyranny and wont".
We all have been given this lullaby.

It is the establishment policies that has brought us to this stage, where Sindh is the personal fiefdoms of crooks and dacoits, Balouchistan is a no-go. KPK is in constant rebellion. Pakistan is already balkanized. IT is only a strong civilian national movement that can bring us together. If you dont, then these fissures will get larger and larger.

Back
Top Bottom