What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

Jordan's Jadara company develops anti-tank guided missile Spear with fire-and-forget technology.. similar to the famous American FGM-148 Javelin missile...

1636903081741.png

Developed in Jordan?

Jordan's Jadara company develops anti-tank guided missile Spear with fire-and-forget technology.. similar to the famous American FGM-148 Javelin missile...

1636903081741.png
I don't think this is true. The latest ATGM developed by Jadara I know of is Terminator.

Any idea in which phase it is now? Early or what?
I would think it’s late, might be reveal by next year IMO. They are confident of the developments regarding it that their representative publicly stated so in one of the Expos in the Arabian Peninsula.

I would think it’s late, might be reveal by next year IMO. They are confident of the developments regarding it that their representative publicly stated so in one of the Expos in the Arabian Peninsula.
I could imagine a JV or a coorperation between Jordan and UAE. If Jordan succeed (inshallah) to develop it and mass produce it, i think Egypt buy them or even build them locally.

Seems JODDB is producing MLRS rockets @Ghostkiller @The SC

The exercise used 210 mm and 70 mm surface-to-surface rocket launchers, which were manufactured at the Jordan Design and Development Center (JODDB), to constitute a qualitative addition to the weapons and equipment used in the armed forces.

Last edited:

Seems JODDB is producing MLRS rockets @Ghostkiller @The SC

The exercise used 210 mm and 70 mm surface-to-surface rocket launchers, which were manufactured at the Jordan Design and Development Center (JODDB), to constitute a qualitative addition to the weapons and equipment used in the armed forces.

Guided or not ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom