What's new

joint collaboration between Pakistan and India.

first of all ISI and RAW should stop these covert battle, then only we able to trust each other. . ya i forget these thing also goes to both RSS and LeT

Last edited:
well said bhai jaan.you are absolutely right.the need of the hour is that we pray to ALLAH that we can hold our nation together.and about our neighbor i don't think India will try to take advantage of this situation.here in u.s there is fear that terrorist can try to indulge both of us in war.there have been numerous reports about this,as they did in 26\11 and now in each and every part of our nation. i want my great nation to be recognized as truely responsible nation but not as terrorist breeding ground.INSHAALLAH my nation will come out of this situation like a winner.MIGHTY ALLAH BLESS OUR LAND.

fellows,if our great nation Pakistan and our old brother India get together and we develop something like a 5 th gen aircraft, an MBT,or a
missile defense system. if we collaborated then lets discuss what will be the thing we would like to jointly produce.it can range from missiles to tanks to a fighter aircraft.i m from Chicago and new to this forum.i m basically from Rawalpindi. Please fellows lets not fight and discuss ..

Useless thread it will never happen untill the world is how can u think which is beyong unthinkable yaaar aesa kabhi ho hi nahe sakta jesa suraj ki roshni hameen yakken hai har subha auegi isi tarah im sure pakistan and india never ever be friends yeh aik kadwa sach hai jo hameen pena hoga lakin hum log amun se zaroor reh sakta hain jab tak dono ke pass power balance main hai

well Pakistan and India have a lot in common we lived together for 1000 years and if we study history any ethnic group which has lived with other ethnic group for so long eventually become one BUT

Seeds of Hate are now too deep.Indian and Pakistani can become friends in the foreign countries.But PAK-INDO friendship is just illogical.

It can never happen.Partially due to foreign powers.

But we must live in a real world.

And reality is that India-Pakistan will continue to fight till the end of earth.

If an animosity hasn't ended in 1000 years it can never end and that's the reality.

And yes even if Kashmir dispute is solved even then some else thing will come up.So it's a bitter fact that we must live with.

fellows,if our great nation Pakistan and our old brother India get together and we develop something like a 5 th gen aircraft, an MBT,or a
missile defense system. if we collaborated then lets discuss what will be the thing we would like to jointly produce.it can range from missiles to tanks to a fighter aircraft.i m from Chicago and new to this forum.i m basically from Rawalpindi. Please fellows lets not fight and discuss ..

Even if Pakistan and India were to jointly produce what can they develop:

* India's LCA project (4.5 gen plane) still not completed. They have difficulty producing engines. 5th gen is a long shot (aka MCA project) at this moment for India.

* What can Pakistan contribute? Pakistan has neither technical expertise nor the financial muscle! (no pun intended)

Even China with its vast economic resources still stuck at 4th gen planes with newly built aerospace testing facilities.

But then again, Pakistan has fought all its wars against India. Pakistan's aerospace industrial capacities are much smaller than India (no pun intended). So in case of a war with India, do you think India's HAL will send figher jets' parts to Pakistan! IMO, the strategically the route Pakistan is currently taking is best route. Atleast it is getting some help from China, which has supplied it parts during the wartimes.

Even if Pakistan and India were to jointly produce what can they develop:

* India's LCA project (4.5 gen plane) still not completed. They have difficulty producing engines. 5th gen is a long shot (aka MCA project) at this moment for India.

* What can Pakistan contribute? Pakistan has neither technical expertise nor the financial muscle! (no pun intended)

Even China with its vast economic resources still stuck at 4th gen planes with newly built aerospace testing facilities.

But then again, Pakistan has fought all its wars against India. Pakistan's aerospace industrial capacities are much smaller than India (no pun intended). So in case of a war with India, do you think India's HAL will send figher jets' parts to Pakistan! IMO, the strategically the route Pakistan is currently taking is best route. Atleast it is getting some help from China, which has supplied it parts during the wartimes.

Maybe we are behind in conventional warfare.But what about our Intelligence and unconventional warfare capabilities.

well Pakistan and India have a lot in common we lived together for 1000 years and if we study history any ethnic group which has lived with other ethnic group for so long eventually become one BUT

We were not living together, we were one country! Some Hindus became Muslims and few other migrated to India. What would do you the ancestors of India-Pakistan - Indians, right?

Seeds of Hate are now too deep.Indian and Pakistani can become friends in the foreign countries.But PAK-INDO friendship is just illogical.

It can never happen.Partially due to foreign powers.

I think it is silly to blame foreign powers. "We are responsible for own achievements and our failures." I dont think Indians hate Pakistanis, but do hate Islamization that is going on in Pakistan.

But we must live in a real world.

And reality is that India-Pakistan will continue to fight till the end of earth.

If an animosity hasn't ended in 1000 years it can never end and that's the reality.

And yes even if Kashmir dispute is solved even then some else thing will come up.So it's a bitter fact that we must live with.
[/Quote]
Kashmir dispute even if it is solved won't solve the ex-retired generals like Gul to be happy. His band of terrorists (JuD) will keep targetting another part of India.

I think the problem will get solved only if one country falls apart!

^^I seriously would like to give answers to you but i don't wanna ruin this thread maybe next time.

Maybe we are behind in conventional warfare.But what about our Intelligence and unconventional warfare capabilities.

ISI and RAW are already potent force. But I really dont want RAW to behave like ISI influencing votes in Parliament. India's future lies in democracy and the current structure makes sure it always remains so.

Yes, Pakistan's ballastic missiles would help India understand how Chinese missiles are made(no pun intended), but what can Pakistan learn from India's missiles. Both countries have missiles that launch, so what is learning process! India already lauches GSLV satellites and so its hard reach for India to build pure ICBM at some point.

If and that too big IF, if things go good and all outstanding issues are resolved then there is a possibility to focus the excess defense spending on education and infrastructure in case of India. But I have no hope of it ever happening!

Don't know whether it'll ever happen, but people should have dreams.

My two cents:

If at all India and Pakistan get together, there will be hardly any need for development of defense products like MBT or 5th Gen AC. We can do lot of other developmental projects together to uplift the poor and downtrodden. Diversion of defense funds for poverty alleviation and developmental projects. Better river-water sharing system for Pakistani farmers. Corporate and co-operative model sharing. Fast bowling academy for us veggy Indians by Waker and Wasim. The list can be endless.

:smitten:

yes but what we can do hope for love dream for peace between the both countries if we be together we can run over USA in any given field u name it we have it any way but its is illogiacal it will never happen poison of hatred is running in all indian pakistani blood against each other which is true and will never be friends but yes abroad we love eachother in other countries you see indian and pakistanis living like good neighbours

i have seen a lot of comments.if Pakistan and India became friends,then anually Pakistan will save more than 22 billion dollars,and India will get to save 38 -42 billion dollars.may be we can't develop something in defense right now bu we can jointly develop something which can be appreciated by people from both the sides.imagine a movie full of Pakistani stars and Indian stars.imagine a new brand in household goods.folks there is lot many opportunities,but we always keep fighting.i know some will not take this seriously.but i guess i m doing my bit to make these brother's come closer.

Back
Top Bottom