What's new

Joining Pakistan Army and Rank Structure

Prince_of_Mistery

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am of Pakistan Origin and live in the Uk. I am thinking of Joining Pakistan army as an officer. I have few questions that i would like information on.

Here is a little bit about myself.

I am currently 23 Years old. I Have degree in Aircraft engineering from Uk University. I also have 3 years of experience working in European Defence aviation in Consultancy and Analyst role.

My question are:

How easy is it join Pakistan army?

I read somewhere that you dont need to go through the preliminary entrance test at recruitment centres if you are living abroad. Is this correct?

How easy is it to get promotion? do you have to wait number of years before you get promoted or is based on how good you are.

And my final question is do i need to know people already in the army to get through the ISSB and Final GHQ stuff. I know people up to Col Level but i dont want to use them as this is not my style and i would like to get into the army on my own merit.

If you can answer my question that would be very much appreciated and any other advice that you might have. Thank you very much.

I look forward to seeing your replies.

Best Regards

:welcome: TO :pdf:

Enjoy ur stay here

Please search for Details on how to join PA in earlier threads and you will have all the information you require.

Wish you best of Luck for your Future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom