What's new

Join Pakistan Air Force as an Officer (Official Brochure 2014).

I have done Bsc in medical subj with 2nd division
According to my information Lady cadets can join Army medical core after MBBS/BDS and FCPS same for navy and airforce.
Another induction in Signal and engineering core after BS electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, MEchanical Engineering. etc. as a lady officer.
For Airforce you can apply after FSc in aeronautical engineering course.

Sir i want to join paf as a pilot but i m 24 yrs old. Thats why i m asking about ssc course after Bsc. Is there any chances to take admission in gdp as my age is crossed?

Sir i called to selection center they said me that they will give me admission in any other category of ssc after graduation. But i have no any idea in which category

Sir i called to selection center they said me that they will give me admission in any other category of ssc after graduation. But i have no any idea in which category
So try to contact them again.
BTW Which selection center?

I am belong to Sadozai pathan tribe. During our medicals many other pathans removed their pants to show private parts it isn't much difficult bro.:D just close you eyes, remove your pants, show your testes and then turn around, open your butts and show your anus. :D
Physical criteria is different for different arms, for army it is much difficult.
PAF focus on academics, intelligence and IQ level. If your academics are perfect you can easily clear all tests.
I will recommend you books for preparation soon . :)
:blink:

That was real event. Even our COAS, AIR Chief passed through same process.
:D
What on earth do they expect to find? Poor doctors on duty having to check soo many of those in a day must be daunting! :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom