What's new

Join Pakistan Air Force as an Officer (Official Brochure 2014).

Can you join the airforce if you have applied asylum in a country?

Hello why are these threads regarding joining PAF so dead. Literally no one replies to nothing, be nice and please let me and others know about what they need to know.
Can anybody please tell me about the medical tests they take for joining the PAF and what kind of tests are taken?
Also, this man told me that he tried to join PAF but failed the medical test and it was because when he stood straight with his feet closed together, there wasn't any gap between his knees, and this was the reason he said he was unfit, can I get to know if thats right or not?

Hello why are these threads regarding joining PAF so dead. Literally no one replies to nothing, be nice and please let me and others know about what they need to know.
Can anybody please tell me about the medical tests they take for joining the PAF and what kind of tests are taken?
Also, this man told me that he tried to join PAF but failed the medical test and it was because when he stood straight with his feet closed together, there wasn't any gap between his knees, and this was the reason he said he was unfit, can I get to know if thats right or not?
Yes flat feet and knee knocking are medical unfit.

Thank you replying. Can you get rid of knock knees? I mean is there any treatment for it?
Also, can you please state any other medical checks they do. Thanks.

Thank you replying. Can you get rid of knock knees? I mean is there any treatment for it?
Also, can you please state any other medical checks they do. Thanks.
Yes horse riding can cure knee knocking.
Medical Exam is very detailed even they will check your private parts to detect diseases like hernias and piles.
Don't worry about it focus on your academics.

Sure and i had some other questions, If you have taken asylum in a country (Great Britain), can you still join the PAF as a pilot?

Yep i know that but just wanted to know if that will affect anything anyhow. Thank you very much for giving me all the info anyway. Thanks.

Yep i know that but just wanted to know if that will affect anything anyhow. Thank you very much for giving me all the info anyway. Thanks.
It will not affect.Only academic excellence, Intelligence, etc matters.

Sir are ssc courses Available for females?

Sir i want to know about ssc courses for females after Bsc
Yea yea.
You can join forces as a Lady cadet, just share your qualification details then i will recommend you what to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom