What's new

Join PAF after AS levels possible?

I hate particles..the theoretical papers are much easier then Practicals (At least for me)

^^I always screw in practical, last time i spilled the chemical on the paper, and i was gutted, in bio practical i broke the slide, i have broken the thermometer, i hate handling apparatus :frown:

how was your physics practical, how about chemistry practical it was kinda lengthy, i was totally screwed in that enthalpy change thinge

physics practical on 3rd but chem practical was gud actually some one sms the readings before and they were accurate:chilli:

Sorry for not putting it straight.

I actually want to apply for the PAF GDP. All I want to ask is if it's possible for me to apply for GDP after AS levels or not.

Bump! I need answers please! =|

As far as I know, you can't get an equivalence certificate from HEC unless you have completed your A Level.

physics practical on 3rd but chem practical was gud actually some one sms the readings before and they were accurate:chilli:

U gave papers with group 2 on 27th??, that was easy, i heard every one knew the Answers before the practicle paper:cry:

OYE! ULLOO KE PATHO

Why don't you people ever talk about NAVY? Always AIR FORCE SHAIR FORCE ARMY SHARMY!

Kubbi Navy ko bi attention diya karo!

Guys... please share about your practicals on each other's wall, not here. I created the thread to get my answer, not about 'how your practicals went'. =?

@unstopabl3: Yes I heard the same but the other guy in this thread says that IBCC makes equivalence for AS levels too. =s

@FreekiN: Haha, I wonder the same why people prefer airforce and army over navy, I personally don't like the navy too, by the way. ;)

You can only get a legit equivalence certificate from the HEC only!

Oh... :what:
So it's a different thing? can you please highlight what's the difference between IBCC and HEC?

I've heard of IBCC but never HEC.

Sorry, I'm new to all of this. =/

Home

Enjoy reading ;)

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Home

Enjoy reading ;)

Back
Top Bottom