What's new

Join PAF after AS levels possible?

Nucleus

New Recruit

Reaction score
I would like to know if one can join PAF after Cambridge GCE AS Levels, not A levels, just AS.

AS is considered as half of A levels and it's just like F.sc part I but it's a full qualification which I think F.sc part I is not.

Anyway, please guide me as I'm just about to do my A levels, incase if anyone doesn't know, if you're going for A levels, you have to give AS level papers the first year and then the A2 (full A levels) the next year, you can end it in the first year too if you wish which is AS levels and it is exactly what I'm trying to do IF it's possible.

So does anyone know about this? :what:

:lol: you are also stuck in AS levels like me, i am also curious to know if i cud join forces

yeah, u can do it,
u must go to the board of intermediate equivalent bla bla bla
get a certificate, and put it with the application
and of to the PAF center.

Oh, i remember, u have to go the HEC also, and get a certificate, but i am not sure about tihs stuff

Hey take the second year too like me and then apply for your job..

^^for job, we can do that, i mean no university, just asking
Well I am talking more of a job where you will require further training like Armed Forces, Civil Services etc.For jobs in private companies obviously you will have to do engineering or something like that to get good job.

yeah, u can do it,
u must go to the board of intermediate equivalent bla bla bla
get a certificate, and put it with the application
and of to the PAF center.

Oh, i remember, u have to go the HEC also, and get a certificate, but i am not sure about tihs stuff

Thanks for the reply people.

Well can you explain please what 'HEC' actually is?

Sorry for not putting it straight.

I actually want to apply for the PAF GDP. All I want to ask is if it's possible for me to apply for GDP after AS levels or not.

people, when does the admission start? I have just given my second year papers..
when are the forms available then?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom