What's new

JF17 V LCA Picture Comparison Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the engine and Radar issue resolve...? God.. i hate indian BABUs..

An Aircraft with Unmatched Beauty

lca-tejas-9.jpg

lca08rx1.jpg

An Aircraft with Unmatched Beauty

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Should better be:

An Aircraft with Unmatched Beauty from Indians POV

As there are many other fighter designs which are much much more beautiful, graceful compared to LCA.

I know, my statement is gonna get a good bashing, but reality is that its not the unmatched beauty holder jet.

And also hope, no one brings in JF-17 as a counter argument, as I know it is not the most beautiful either. :)

BTW talking of beauty. In my view this deserve the first prize. Only for those who admire beauty.

parkzone-p-51-mustang1.jpg

Tech term unstable platform called Quaruplex FBW.

CURRENTLY only quaruplex fighters in the world are Typhoon Rafael GRIPEN and Tejas LCA. of the 4 gen era.

THIS IS HOW you achieve wat is called super manouverability

Ahem. Quadruplex FBW-FCS does not = super maneuverability!

It just means that there are 4 such redundant systems instead of a single one or two. That means that in case one fails, there are three others which, independently, can control the aircraft's stability.

Quadruplex FCS:

Modern aircraft designs are inherently unstable and the avionics suite which controls the control surfaces stabilizes the aircraft in flight. Super maneuverability is a result of airframe design and the complex flight control systems.

The mighty Su-30 MKI also has quadruplex FBW-FCS, and so does the F-16.

Ahem. Quadruplex FBW-FCS does not = super maneuverability!

It just means that there are 4 such redundant systems instead of a single one or two. That means that in case one fails, there are three others which, independently, can control the aircraft's stability.

Quadruplex FCS:

Modern aircraft designs are inherently unstable and the avionics suite which controls the control surfaces stabilizes the aircraft in flight. Super maneuverability is a result of airframe design and the complex flight control systems.

Thank you for this informative post

BUT

The mighty :no: Su-30 MKI also has quadruplex FBW-FCS, and so does the F-16.

This is shear exaggeration..:lazy:

please i am requesting to all member please don't compare LCA with JF-17 bcoz LCA is indigenous technology and Jf-17 is foreign technology. so please don't compare.
if u want to compare LCA with your other aircraft than develop your own aircraft.

please i am requesting to all member please don't compare LCA with JF-17 bcoz LCA is indigenous technology and Jf-17 is foreign technology. so please don't compare.
if u want to compare LCA with your other aircraft than develop your own aircraft.

the technology foreign to somebody is indigenous to somebody else...The thread is about JF-17 and LCA pics,not about India vs Pakistan...

the technology foreign to somebody is indigenous to somebody else...The thread is about JF-17 and LCA pics,not about India vs Pakistan...

LCA india indigenous and Jf-17 is foreign technology for pak. and this is not new that they always compare lca with jf-17 and now this time by pics....

LCA india indigenous and Jf-17 is foreign technology for pak. and this is not new that they always compare lca with jf-17 and now this time by pics....

Because the thread is about pictures of LCA and JF-17...not about India and Pakistan....Kapish???

Sorry to bust your bubble, this thread has been started by an Indian, not a Pakistan and as far as my study goes, Indians are more interested in LCA Vs JF-17 compared to Pakistani member.

And for your statement LCA to be indigenous tech, well you seriously need to learn about your this LCA project.

Well as for Pakistani members claiming to be JF-17 indigenous, well they may not know the word to use, but its not indigenous, but Pakistan did play a good & big role in the making of JF-17 & we are proud of whatever we have done in this project, not like others who don't even accept the foreign input in their projects and title it to be indigenous.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Should better be:

An Aircraft with Unmatched Beauty from Indians POV

As there are many other fighter designs which are much much more beautiful, graceful compared to LCA.

I know, my statement is gonna get a good bashing, but reality is that its not the unmatched beauty holder jet.

And also hope, no one brings in JF-17 as a counter argument, as I know it is not the most beautiful either. :)

Obviously My Point of View..... Never asked you to see it My way, did I???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom