What's new

JF17 is an aircraft of present,Tejas is an aircraft of future - IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather Tejas was started in 83 or 93 it doesn't matter.
What matters is that it is able to replace mig 21 anyday. We don't require Tejas as our frontline aircraft.
What matters is iaf is getting the full fledged aircraft from day one in the inventory.
Yes we are short on numbers but we are on the right track to fullfill it.
Rest everything is just an attempt to mislead the thread nothing else.

BS argument. Must have been invented by some LCA fanboy to sleep well at night.
Prove me wrong... Else shut up

What you are talking about is still not available in LCA its self and MK1a is far way from IAF reach and need another 3 to 4 years at least where as block 3 will be operational by next year and our up gradation program for block 1 and 2 will be progress simultaneously. IAF production line its self busy for next 3 year so don't talk big and be realistic. In real world PAF achieved her target on jf17 and LCA is still in lots of dark clouds over her. Our block 4 is now on drawing board if we are planning for that. So by the time lca1a start production our block4 entering PAF. As far as i thick JF17 will go upto block 5 and then we have 5th gen fighter
Why don't you think realistic...
You went as far as blk5 even though blk3 is still on paper...
Your blk3 is on the same level as mk2
And for your information mk1a will enter production as soon as 40 mk1 will be delivered...
And paf achieved it's so called target because it inducted a half baked plane just to increase the number.
You should remember that lca is not frontline aircraft of IAF but jf has to be the frontline aircraft of paf , so we are not in any hurry we have other superior aircraft to deal with paf.

What matters is that it is able to replace mig 21 anyday
Wasn't that the original intention behind the design of Tejas? Forget 4th gen, 4.5 gen or 5th gen. Can a Tejas outperform a Bison or even match it's performance? If yes then you owe your Mig21 pilots a new airframe.

Yea, in your case it's cheap and ridiculous.
JF-17 has visited and performed in Farnborough, Paris, Dubai, Turkey, China, Oman and Saudi....most of them repeatedly....where has your Tejas visited.....oh Barain Car boot sale is not exactly considered an airshow.....it's a civil entity hence there were hardly any fighter jets present there.....but hey who knows in another 20 years Tejas may make it into a proper international airshow.
Really???
F22 performed in Bahrain and you think it's not a airshow....

Wasn't that the original intention behind the design of Tejas? Forget 4th gen, 4.5 gen or 5th gen. Can a Tejas outperform a Bison or even match it's performance? If yes then you owe your Mig21 pilots a new airframe.
I am not going to give you a comparison between lca and mig21. Do have a look at it yourself.
Mk1 has many features that even your jf blk2 don't have and you plan to have those in blk3
And yes we owe each mig21 pilot a new airframe and we are doing it well.
We are ramping up the production rate as well as we are inducting mki each year which is far more superior to anything you have.
By the way please worry about your miraj and f7 pilots

Weather Tejas was started in 83 or 93 it doesn't matter.
What matters is that it is able to replace mig 21 anyday. We don't require Tejas as our frontline aircraft.
What matters is iaf is getting the full fledged aircraft from day one in the inventory.
Yes we are short on numbers but we are on the right track to fullfill it.
Rest everything is just an attempt to mislead the thread nothing else.

Prove me wrong... Else shut up

Why don't you think realistic...
You went as far as blk5 even though blk3 is still on paper...
Your blk3 is on the same level as mk2
And for your information mk1a will enter production as soon as 40 mk1 will be delivered...
And paf achieved it's so called target because it inducted a half baked plane just to increase the number.
You should remember that lca is not frontline aircraft of IAF but jf has to be the frontline aircraft of paf , so we are not in any hurry we have other superior aircraft to deal with paf.

Really???
F22 performed in Bahrain and you think it's not a airshow....

I am not going to give you a comparison between lca and mig21. Do have a look at it yourself.
Mk1 has many features that even your jf blk2 don't have and you plan to have those in blk3
And yes we owe each mig21 pilot a new airframe and we are doing it well.
We are ramping up the production rate as well as we are inducting mki each year which is far more superior to anything you have.
By the way please worry about your miraj and f7 pilots

What a load of shit there is nothing in your argument other than because we have this thing you are done for! Maybe you need to learn trolling from other indian members first.

Making a simple flypast is not exactly considered participating is it.
It depends on the perception

What a load of shit there is nothing in your argument other than because we have this thing you are done for! Maybe you need to learn trolling from other indian members first.
Can you please tell me what is there in my post that is considered as trolling...
If you can't then it's clear that you don't have anything to counter my post so you called it troll.
It's a symptom of loosers.
Talk on the basis of facts not by using shitty language

Tejas mk1a has all the qualities that are required in jf blk 3.
Jf is only better in numbers that too because paf inducted jf as soon as it was delivered by China...
If paf would have wanted full fledged jf then the numbers would be much less ..
Iaf is not in hurry so it wanted all the features from day1.
:lol:

Except mk1a is nowhere.

It depends on the perception

Can you please tell me what is there in my post that is considered as trolling...
If you can't then it's clear that you don't have anything to counter my post so you called it troll.
It's a symptom of loosers.
Talk on the basis of facts not by using shitty language

Do me a favor when the advanced Teja Flies do inform me. Again your argument is we have this you are finished and history its an age old argument I have seen more times than I can remember.

Same as blk3 is nowhere...
No I think the question is what will fly first BLK III or Teja MK1! Since one is on its third revision!

Do me a favor when the advanced Teja Flies do inform me. Again your argument is we have this you are finished and history its an age old argument I have seen more times than I can remember.
You also please do me a favour...
When your jf blk3 flies do inform me

You also please do me a favour...
When your jf blk3 flies do inform me
Well stay tuned. Considering MK1 is yet to be flying beyond tests full time, on the flip side a third revision is being brought on with past blocks being brought up to a better standard is in consideration.

:lol:

Pappu wake me up when you even have 18 LCAs for a complete squadron.. let alone your boasting about “phuture mk jhandu” ...
Sure I will.
And please do wake me up when your future blk3 flies with the mk1a configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom