What's new

JF17 Block III views and news

View attachment 155449

please read the second question in fourth column.
Air Cdr. Khalid: we intend to go to a new block after every fifty air frames

Yes new blocks every 50 aircraft is a known thing

When block 2 configuration is not known fully, even though it may be rolled out soon. There is no way you can know about block 3 which is still a concept..
You will have wait for a minimum 3 years to know it..

Your R&D keep its secret really tight...
Unlike ours who will tell about every plans before even they are approved :lol:

IMHO, i dont think Jf-17 will go beyond in-flight refulleing, BVR capability and host of other affordable goodies.

Wouldnt count too much on AESA as Current and perhaps future confirguration wouldnt allow it.

Jf -17 Is low cost solution for PAF and nothing more, Adding techie stuff such as AESA and Stealthw ill not only require siginficant changes to the design but will increase the price tag for which this platform wasnt designed.

Bro read next question
Q : AFM: so there is no need for westernize or replace some electronics ?
Air Cdr. Khalid: As I said there are proposals and considerations to replace the redar & EW.
KLJ 7 V 2 is upgraded KLJ7 ... in block 2 there is no AESA but KLJ 7V2 which is more advance than previous version .... moreover when all block 2 will be completed , all block 1 fighter will be upgraded to block 2 standard

AESA and HMD will come in block 3...

I think Block-II will be appeared publicly after completion of Block-I orders to Buyer countries.
So when that does not happen, will you apologize for rumor-mongering? Or will you come up with some other story? If you wish to have credibility, refrain from posting rumors.

非常高兴看到枭龙战机在巴基斯坦不断的被改进,说明它的发展空间很大。枭龙二代很快就会装备巴空军,而且听说它的出口潜力很大。三代的枭龙显然会比即将装备部队的二代枭龙更加强大。个人认为巴基斯坦加强和成飞沈飞的合作,AESA雷达不是问题,至于三代枭龙的动力,毫无疑问不管是RD93的改进型还是用中国的WS13来代替,它只会使用更加强劲的动力,意味着可以携带跟多的武器弹药,也意味着可以在基于隐身气动外形的更大修改,所以只会越来越强,不会原地踏步!我的附加考虑是,巴基斯坦对枭龙战机的改进也需要注意信息化的整合,武器多样化的整合。巴基斯坦的各类预警机,各类型战机在信息传递和任务分配上的无缝衔接,战机武器系统能不能有效整合运用自如,这是个非常重要的问题。未来,巴基斯坦是否考虑和中国西部和西南部的雷达预警系统整合呢?

IMHO, i dont think Jf-17 will go beyond in-flight refulleing, BVR capability and host of other affordable goodies.

Wouldnt count too much on AESA as Current and perhaps future confirguration wouldnt allow it.

Jf -17 Is low cost solution for PAF and nothing more, Adding techie stuff such as AESA and Stealthw ill not only require siginficant changes to the design but will increase the price tag for which this platform wasnt designed.
actually its designed to be pakistans frontline fighter which should be able to fight against all known fighters at a relatively low price which is achieved by building it in your own country,which means there is a room for alot of upgrades

So when that does not happen, will you apologize for rumor-mongering? Or will you come up with some other story? If you wish to have credibility, refrain from posting rumors.
deleted the post .

actually its designed to be pakistans frontline fighter which should be able to fight against all known fighters at a relatively low price which is achieved by building it in your own country,which means there is a room for alot of upgrades
Salam,

While i would partially agree with you on that, but since this was designed as a low cost platoform originally to replace a-5, f-7 and mirages, i wouldnt really place my bet on significant upgrades and this will require radical changes to the structural integrity of craft(something that wasnt envisioned during the designing process of the craft). At most you can expect few decent upgrades like Avionics Package, inflight refulling and BVR. No Stealth or TVC

This craft is meant to supplement f-16 and work with AWACS to act as force multiplier, i doubt it can work alone as sole platform.
Although i m not doubting the fact its a hell lot better than what we could have imagined given the situation of our country and state of technology.

Peace

f-16 will remain the hi end front line fighter for the years to come or until our economy picks up and we have the alignment of shared intrests with Western counterparts. Then yes you can expect new Hi tech platforms.

Back
Top Bottom