What's new

JF-17's various initial design phases & design resemblances

Hi, who are you ? An air expert, critic, Flight testing engineer ?
Do you really think whatever you think from your tiny really matters ?

An amateur enthusiast. And I would say that the opinions of the vast majority of people on this forum doesn't 'matter'. That's the beauty of opinion.

Ho,
This is the difference, One tries to learn genuinely and keeps his mouth shut until he has something better to contribute, and the other just barks cluelessly.
Your analogy cannot be applied here, If you want your opinion to be heard you present it with logical thinking, backed by fact and figures. Obviously it is too hard for you to present in such manner.

I hope it's not us.

A bit out of your range.

This is more suitable.

curt-xf14c2.jpg

same here and excuse some charged responses here :)

But surely the profiles of the old super 7 concept and the JFT I shared cleared a bit of your doubt.

It's OK. I expected it. :lol:

But for me, it looks like a souped up Super 7, crucially with that delta wing. Who knows, maybe it can kill a MiG-29 or F-16 but this is Pakistan's first attempt at a fighter helped a lot by China and their experience with the US collaboration on the Super 7 powered by a single example of a MiG 29 engine. I would just rather go with more MiG's for my money. That's just my opinion.

A bit out of your range.

This is more suitable.

curt-xf14c2.jpg

That's a funny joke. Well done.

Hi,
I too find no reason why we should boast about any deals, after all its just another business deal right ?:enjoy:
I find it funny when a guy from Myanmar tres to talk shit about Pak weapons when his own country uses our weapons from Kevlar to export model MBT-2000..:lol:

Even their enemies Bangladesh uses our BS ATGMs and KRL-122 MLRS.. Apart from MBT-2000s..:lol:

But for me, it looks like a souped up Super 7, crucially with that delta wing. Who knows, maybe it can kill a MiG-29 or F-16 but this is Pakistan's first attempt at a fighter helped a lot by China and their experience with the US collaboration on the Super 7 powered by a single example of a MiG 29 engine. I would just rather go with more MiG's for my money. That's just my opinion.

Don't know how different wing, fuselage, intakes, vertical stabiliser, tailplane, nosecone (pretty much everything) still constitutes a a souped up super 7. It's wings have more similarity with F-16 than F-7/mig-21.

That's a funny joke. Well done.
JF-17 a delta wing???
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Do you even know what a delta wing us? Lmao..

3veiw.gif

https://www.***************/pictures/data/3238/medium/FC-1_629031.jpg

It
An amateur enthusiast. And I would say that the opinions of the vast majority of people on this forum doesn't 'matter'. That's the beauty of opinion.
is anything but F7 derivative, you are just seeing 7 to seven similarity. Do some effort just google it and you will know instead of carrying on.

Guys leave him alone. He has an opinion,let him be happy with it.
On a different note why did PAF not try the super 7 approach with its own F7s as a stopgap. Iam always intrigued by the fact. Does anyone know what the cost involved might have been and what advantage it could have brought to the fore.
Araz

Back
Top Bottom