What's new

JF-17 Thunder Serial Number Pictorial Collection

DBSC_3505.jpg

Kiya Khiyal hai ready hai ? ya nahi ?

But is it 15-214 or already 16-214 !??

JF-17 16-214 maybe.jpg

Concerning the 16 JF-17s delivered/manufactured last year, does anyone know, what was the last serial delivered ... and if I'm not mistaken, the 229 is so far the most recent one this year ?

Or am I wrong ?

Deino
If it was 229 ideally it must have come with the IFR probe, that was the plan right?
I am yet to see a JF17 with probe from actual production line so it means that the numbers will be below 226 at least. The plan was to start inducting the IFR probes from plan 26 onward and then fit the starting ones at the later stage as well so all of Blk II have these.

Sorry, I meant 226 ... that 229 was a typo !

Cant even be a 226 for the same reasons, considering, things are progressing as planned.

Grrr ... wrong again. "229" was or is indeed the first block 02 aircraft fitted with the IFR prome and my mistake was / is that I thought that all aircrfat produced so far were massembled in a sequence (101, 102, 103, 104, ... 201, 201, ... 229).
As far as I understand now 229 was preferred to test the IFR.

Again, sorry for that mixup ...

Grrr ... wrong again. "229" was or is indeed the first block 02 aircraft fitted with the IFR prome and my mistake was / is that I thought that all aircrfat produced so far were massembled in a sequence (101, 102, 103, 104, ... 201, 201, ... 229).
As far as I understand now 229 was preferred to test the IFR.

Again, sorry for that mixup ...
Oh,, no no, it is not about preference. The PLAN was to start getting the IFR probes from plane 29 onward in block 2. The first 28 planes were to be fitted with IFR probe afterwards. It was probably dependent on the delivery time of the IFR probes.
1650259_-_main.jpg

Here is the link that will clear this up, hopefully :)
http://www.asian-defence.net/2015/03/jf-17-block-2-makes-first-flight-ahead.html

Oh,, no no, it is not about preference. The PLAN was to start getting the IFR probes from plane 29 onward in block 2. The first 28 planes were to be fitted with IFR probe afterwards. It was probably dependent on the delivery time of the IFR probes.
1650259_-_main.jpg

Here is the link that will clear this up, hopefully :)
http://www.asian-defence.net/2015/03/jf-17-block-2-makes-first-flight-ahead.html

Yes, but that does not contradicts my information: As far as I know, the final aircraft delivered to the PAF was 15-216 ... and aircraft 2-29 was build in advance - quasi out of sequence - to test the final design of the IFR-probe. This will as You explained only be installed directly at the factory from aircraft 2-29 on ... but between 2-29 and the final bird in 2015 2-16 are 13 aircraft; nearly half of the production run of 2016.

And concerning Your second sentence .... the PLAN will never get this bird ????

Deino

Yes, but that does not contradicts my information: As far as I know, the final aircraft delivered to the PAF was 15-216 ... and aircraft 2-29 was build in advance - quasi out of sequence - to test the final design of the IFR-probe. This will as You explained only be installed directly at the factory from aircraft 2-29 on ... but between 2-29 and the final bird in 2015 2-16 are 13 aircraft; nearly half of the production run of 2016.
I am no following the serial numbers that closely anymore, the baby have grown up now and there is no need to keep such a close eye. Now it the time to look at the future prospects. Not sure is 216 is the last delivered and if so then yes we have been seeing a 229 made out of order for some time to test these IFR probes.

And concerning Your second sentence .... the PLAN will never get this bird ????
Sorry what sentence? what makes you deduce this?

Oh,, no no, it is not about preference.
The PLAN was to start getting the IFR probes from plane 29 onward in block 2.
The first 28 planes were to be fitted with IFR probe afterwards. It was probably dependent on the delivery time of the IFR probes.

The green one !

The green one !
Lol,, it is just a typing error, not even that in fact,, a caps lock error :P
It is not PLAN but plan :lol:
(not People Liberation Army Navy)
Sorry for the confusion.

Ok ... in the meaning it was planned or the scheduled ...

I was thinking indeed about the chinese naval Aviation or some sort of typo concerning somthing to Pakistani Naval forces ???
:sarcastic:

Ok ... in the meaning it was planned or the schedulded ...

I was thinking indeed about the chinese naval Aviation or some sort of typo concerning somthing to Pakistani Naval forces ???
:sarcastic:
Yeah it was as in scheduled. The original plan was to start getting IFR probes from 29th plane onward while the initial ones are to be fitted later (that is after they have already been manufactured and delivered)

Has anyone seen a photograph of 11-133 and 13-148 yet?
As far as I can see, these are the only two Block-I aircraft that have defied the cameras so far...
Or maybe I have missed them and they were posted in JF-17 thread 5 or earlier :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom