What's new

JF-17 Thunder Serial Number Pictorial Collection

17-240

https://falcons.pk/photo/JF-17-Thunder-Block-2/1289

Photo-1289.jpg

If anyone has image enhancement software, please can you identify the numbers written on the plates just above the front wheel.

Eqewc8jW8AEscG2.jpg

This will help answer a lot of questions.

20210123_163300.jpg

Serial numbers 3000 and 3001 were prototypes
3P01 to 3P11 are production units
3P01 to 3P03 are not visible, being the first three as also seen in a tv program in September 2021, they are probably already in the military paint scheme.
3P04 to 3P11 are visible in the pics released a couple of days ago
3P12 to 3P14 or possibly 3P18 would be rolled out by the time the handing over ceremony takes place on March 23rd.

JF17-3000.jpg
JF17-3001.jpg
JF17-3P04-11.png

Beyond the jingoistic "yeh humnay khud banaya hai" claims, the JF-17 is a nifty little wonder. I just happened to come across a photo of it carrying 2 standoff attack munitions and that made me realize that there has been nothing more liberating (even the nuclear tests had their fair share of issues) for Pakistan as this platform. I think back on how it has evolved and the types of capabilities it affords the PAF which were essentially a pipe dream even a decade ago. You look at the load-out, avionics and the numbers in which this aircraft is entering service in the PAF and honestly, this has been a godsend both qualitatively and also quantitatively.

Despite its limitations, all platforms have them, and without having a western pedigree, it has its own panache and nobody can take that away from the JF-17 and the PAF. Well done ladies and gents of the PAF/PAC/CATIC!

Beyond the jingoistic "yeh humnay khud banaya hai" claims, the JF-17 is a nifty little wonder. I just happened to come across a photo of it carrying 2 standoff attack munitions and that made me realize that there has been nothing more liberating (even the nuclear tests had their fair share of issues) for Pakistan as this platform. I think back on how it has evolved and the types of capabilities it affords the PAF which were essentially a pipe dream even a decade ago. You look at the load-out, avionics and the numbers in which this aircraft is entering service in the PAF and honestly, this has been a godsend both qualitatively and also quantitatively.

Despite its limitations, all platforms have them, and without having a western pedigree, it has its own panache and nobody can take that away from the JF-17 and the PAF. Well done ladies and gents of the PAF/PAC/CATIC!
PAF's JF-17 achievement is best understood from a differential treatment of India's Tejas failure.....

Ohhh what a beauty looks so natural and beautiful it looks awesome in this colour scheme, it’s a shame that the picture is not clearer .
How ever JF17 forever ..❤
Thanks. Because of canvas size could not scan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom