What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

So here is my question, when so many of you have witnessed such severe mismanagement over the years, why on earth have you all celebrated military rule? They cant and shouldn't manage companies, let alone your nation. Sad that it takes IKs overthrow to have the majority of people see that.

Hi,

Why---why ask why---.

It took this nation 11 years to acknowledge who the terrorists were---.

Pakistanis are not an intelligent nation.

1667160081800.png

Hi,

Why---why ask why---.

It took this nation 11 years to acknowledge who the terrorists were---.

Pakistanis are not an intelligent nation.
My experience is they are very intelligent, sometimes too much for their own good... Rather it is not a wise and forward thinking nation. Or it is too emotional a nation. Actual intelligence is definitely not the issue.

My experience is they are very intelligent, sometimes too much for their own good... Rather it is not a wise and forward thinking nation. Or it is too emotional a nation. Actual intelligence is definitely not the issue.
Hi,

The term used is CLEVER----. We are extremely clever people.

Generally the politics of the country are to blame, it keeps the populace mentally cucked and in the dark or just fed outright incorrect information.

The Afg-Pak relation is the biggest example, until recently most were screaming Afghan Muslim bhai bhai, and in reality, Afghans hated their guts more than Indians and arguably have caused more damage to Pakistan than India, and definitely seek to cause more damage. Yet even today most are still unaware because of politics keeping them cucked.

When I was a teenager I thought what you have said. But now I've seen what actually happens. Lots and lots of people have tried and are trying. Unfortunately, the military holds a tight monopolistic grip on anything remotely military. You try to do anything without the military's bleassing and you are immediately shut down. There's NOCs and redtape designed to keep what you are suggesting essentially illegal. Anything you try to import will be stuck at customs forever unless you're the military. Anything you try to make will be a security risk. Etc etc.

I don't know if it is well intentioned paranoia, Ill intentioned monopoly, or a combination of the two, but the effects are there regardless.
Why not move to Turkey and start your startup there? Then the same people will be begging you.

Why not move to Turkey and start your startup there? Then the same people will be begging you.
Most of them will be begging for back handers like they do from all other vendors. Let us accept that Pakistan as a country is utterly if not totally corrupt.
A

Back
Top Bottom